Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 57. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
You have a very interesting and convenient site, in general, I like your idea. I wish you good luck in development
I agree, the idea is not really innovative, once I saw a project dedicated to real estate. The main thing is to find your audience, I think
Activity: 94
You have a very interesting and convenient site, in general, I like your idea. I wish you good luck in development
Activity: 126
Does your team speak at any events or conferences dedicated to crypto?
Activity: 74
Does your project have a bounty program? Where can I find more information about this?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi, do you have an explorer ?
Activity: 28
wallet is perfectly working.
Activity: 28
I am waiting Bounty
Activity: 126
I understand correctly that you have released only 400 million Coins? If the price 1 swi = 0.1 usd, then when selling all the coin you will have $ 40 million, while the hardcap is 75 million. Can you explain to me if I'm wrong?
Activity: 84
In general, real estate investment is interesting, but I would like to get acquainted with your business model more well, why do you need such a large hardcap?
Activity: 98
How soon will white paper appear on the site in other languages?
Do you have competitors? What are your benefits? And how secure is your e-wallet?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I consider real estate investment a reliable way to secure a comfortable future. Therefore, I fully support the project team in their work!

Actually, that's true. Real estate investment is one good way to spend your money.
However, it depends where you are spending that hard-earned money.
And if it's via crypto, I doubt it will really secure your future.
Every country has their strict regulations regarding property ownership.
So the process is not that simple.
Also, their $75M target is too much. It's like they are hound by greediness here.

We will see if they will ever get even the 25% of their target particularly in this bearish market.
What is your competitive advantage in this market sector?
Are there any special requirements for those people who want to invest in the property you offer?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
How long is the development of your project? How long does it take to fully launch the platform?
And in which countries do you plan to engage in real estate?
I saw the mention in white paper of different countries. I think the project is aimed at the global real estate market
It's great! And what types of real estate will be represented in the ecosystem offered by the team?
Do you mean residential buildings or office buildings? In this plan? I believe that the first option.
I saw the mention in white paper of different countries. I think the project is aimed at the global real estate market
It's great! And what types of real estate will be represented in the ecosystem offered by the team?
Activity: 29
How do you encrypt your wallet file with a swing wallet
Pages:
Jump to: