Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 12. (Read 19080 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello everybody!

We have been working with the pool operator for our biggest pool (lpool) to fix the issue with the masternode payments. We can report that it is now working properly and that the first masternodes have now received rewards;

http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/0542a3557efd92e0a360f591bc6dbef8b5b2057b3e4d3ddee0f47776dfcf55f0
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/802b48b8c58db29831f345e46b9e32bae0625652bffbd3219a15c5838ac02743
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/ed27c41fbf0e31819aa0b2fffd6c43488cb87525889d64a8ee2e277ac0070021

Thanks to lpool for helping out and assisting us to work out this issue Smiley.

We will also contact the operator for Altcoinix and get it sorted there as well. Once this is done, we can enforce the payments in the block chain!

We can also report that all masternodes have started to receive payments except these ones;

ScWVC1uMD1QndgC1Y2SukFMUqLf9SGZTuf (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SMaQo9DtZ42xCfLwDCfHjXAuE2aE1G6Hh1 (connects, but then instantly drops our connection)
SgNw1v7nxNEgUUwUThpsirfADgRDLx2vhL (unknown issue, we recommend changing port to 24055)
SbJkMr56p1jrNyw2bE4pouXisqqAVzaQ8k (connects, but then instantly drops our connection)
SToJDfws4nLMXHz1EKB9GssK5kuEmiUzTM (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SjE9MpK8Kk17RhNpnZEjdwH7aSHFicajJJ (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SiPsK8tSQPU8dfvqW38QxGDKTdkCBDXrRy
SWzBtL4ntuUj4CiBWb6CE5Vda5TKK4g14H
SQD4ByPU9UDrs1bXYDZKFTcqNxU67ycarS
SVM1NsL9L383tJX2VDKEQVPxny16uLLVL8
SPgewyvbgCvY8Qz3wmQbvBLcq1rXNgJQqW

If we were able to identify the problem, we have listed it above. Currently, we have 11 masternodes misbehaving in one way or another. If you are on that list and manage to work out what is causing your problems, please let everybody in the thread now.

Yours, team swipp

my mn not on listed above and i just got reward few min ago,still 1.2 SWP .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency
Hello everybody!

We have been working with the pool operator for our biggest pool (lpool) to fix the issue with the masternode payments. We can report that it is now working properly and that the first masternodes have now received rewards;

http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/0542a3557efd92e0a360f591bc6dbef8b5b2057b3e4d3ddee0f47776dfcf55f0
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/802b48b8c58db29831f345e46b9e32bae0625652bffbd3219a15c5838ac02743
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/ed27c41fbf0e31819aa0b2fffd6c43488cb87525889d64a8ee2e277ac0070021

Thanks to lpool for helping out and assisting us to work out this issue Smiley.

We will also contact the operator for Altcoinix and get it sorted there as well. Once this is done, we can enforce the payments in the block chain!

We can also report that all masternodes have started to receive payments except these ones;

ScWVC1uMD1QndgC1Y2SukFMUqLf9SGZTuf (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SMaQo9DtZ42xCfLwDCfHjXAuE2aE1G6Hh1 (connects, but then instantly drops our connection)
SgNw1v7nxNEgUUwUThpsirfADgRDLx2vhL (unknown issue, we recommend changing port to 24055)
SbJkMr56p1jrNyw2bE4pouXisqqAVzaQ8k (connects, but then instantly drops our connection)
SToJDfws4nLMXHz1EKB9GssK5kuEmiUzTM (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SjE9MpK8Kk17RhNpnZEjdwH7aSHFicajJJ (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SiPsK8tSQPU8dfvqW38QxGDKTdkCBDXrRy (unknown issue, this one has us stumped)
SWzBtL4ntuUj4CiBWb6CE5Vda5TKK4g14H (unknown issue, this one has us stumped)
SQD4ByPU9UDrs1bXYDZKFTcqNxU67ycarS (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SVM1NsL9L383tJX2VDKEQVPxny16uLLVL8 (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SPgewyvbgCvY8Qz3wmQbvBLcq1rXNgJQqW (firewall closed, rejecting connections)

If we were able to identify the problem, we have listed it above. As you can se, most of them have a valid explanation. Currently, we have 11 masternodes misbehaving in one way or another. If it's incorrectly set up, you will obviously not receive payments.

If you are on that list with "unknown issue" and manage to work out what is causing your problems, please let everybody in the thread know.

Yours, team swipp
what is the minimum amount needed to go into business

For now, you need 30 000 Swipp for a masternode.

Yours, team swipp
The reason you are not seeing PoW rewards to your masternode yet has been explained. The payment is in the block, but the pools are not sending the reward. Swipp is, as far as we know, is the first peercoin derivate to include PoW masternode payments, so you need to give everybody some time to fix everything. Swipp is not just another stale copy - we are actually doing a lot of new development.

We are working together with the pool operators to fix the issue. Again, read the earlier post regarding this.

On the note of non-working masternodes - nothing has changed in this regard since last release. The masternode code is exactly the same. The difference lies in the miner part and block validation. If you are not receiving payments, you most likely need to wait. The first payment can take a while. If it's still not working, you should look into firewall rules and make sure that you are not closed to the outside world.

Whatever you do, do not keep restarting the masternode. When you do, you are instantly pushed down in priority.

If it's up and it's active - be patient. The payouts will start to come in. Just like last time.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Why only 10 out of 25 working masternodes receive a reward? Check in the explorer - many nodes do not get the reward after 140,000 blocks.

Since yesterday, awards for masternodes have ceased. I put my masternode again from the very beginning with a new address, but I have not received a single award. But at the same time my masternode is working.

v.2.1.0.0 Yggdrasil
Windows 7

I can confirm this. After 140,000 my masternode stopped receiving any rewards. I also tried to fix this by starting again from scratch with a new address but, so far, it has not made any difference. Rewards have simply stopped.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
what is the minimum amount needed to go into business
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
after 24 hours ,my updated mn finally got reward.
still same as before ,1.2SWP.
this update not change anything???

same.
all 1.2swp rewards.
after 24 hours ,my updated mn finally got reward.
still same as before ,1.2SWP.
this update not change anything???
Activity: 456
Merit: 261
Why only 10 out of 25 working masternodes receive a reward? Check in the explorer - many nodes do not get the reward after 140,000 blocks.

Since yesterday, awards for masternodes have ceased. I put my masternode again from the very beginning with a new address, but I have not received a single award. But at the same time my masternode is working.

v.2.1.0.0 Yggdrasil
Windows 7
Activity: 125
Once we reached 140,000, all masternodes went offline. Started mine again, as have a few others, but it looks like masternodes aren't getting any rewards now.

UPDATE: Maybe I spoke too soon; POS rewards look to be working. Watching. Weird though. Most of the recent POS masternode reward has been going to one address (SboeGLMo3mDvr8PHMnqSzQKbpyhqhJwQKF)

It will stabilize and come back to normal eventually. You'll also start getting the PoW rewards once we have fixed the issue with the pools.

Yours, team swipp

I upgraded my wallet and the binary for my MN... and my wallet has my entire MN transaction listed as "staking" even though staking is off (my wallet is locked)...

* This seems to be because neither my MN nor my wallet can connect to any SWIPP nodes. I've even tried downgrading the wallet and still zero connections.  I have the addnodes from the old thread, but not seeing anywhere else to get connected.

Fusion
OK. So after block 140 000 it looks like our two main pools are simply throwing part of the PoW reward away. Luckily, at this stage, we are just validating the sums in the transactions, so these are the ones that are being generated in each PoW block;

12 * 0.6 = 7.2 Swipp (going to the miner)
12 * 0.4 = 4.8 Swipp (going to the masternode)

It seems the second transaction/sum is being ignored and just thrown away by both pools. We are only validating that the sums match, so according to the chain, this is completely fine. We actually did it this way because we anticipated that something like this might happen... Exclusively requiring the masternode payment would instead completely invalidate the block - which would be an even bigger problem. However, the next step is to always require it.

We are investigating. We will work with one of the pool operators to fix this issue as painlessly as possible!

Yours, team swipp

When you say "throwing part of the PoW away" you mean these coins were generated and essentially burnt? Or they were never actually generated?
Once we reached 140,000, all masternodes went offline. Started mine again, as have a few others, but it looks like masternodes aren't getting any rewards now.

UPDATE: Maybe I spoke too soon; POS rewards look to be working. Watching. Weird though. Most of the recent POS masternode reward has been going to one address (SboeGLMo3mDvr8PHMnqSzQKbpyhqhJwQKF)

It will stabilize and come back to normal eventually. You'll also start getting the PoW rewards once we have fixed the issue with the pools.

Yours, team swipp
OK. So after block 140 000 it looks like our two main pools are simply throwing part of the PoW reward away. Luckily, at this stage, we are just validating the sums in the transactions, so these are the ones that are being generated in each PoW block;

12 * 0.6 = 7.2 Swipp (going to the miner)
12 * 0.4 = 4.8 Swipp (going to the masternode)

It seems the second transaction/sum is being ignored and just thrown away by both pools. We are only validating that the sums match, so according to the chain, this is completely fine. We actually did it this way because we anticipated that something like this might happen... Exclusively requiring the masternode payment would instead completely invalidate the block - which would be an even bigger problem. However, the next step is to always require it.

We are investigating. We will work with one of the pool operators to fix this issue as painlessly as possible!

Yours, team swipp
Hello everybody. We are now approaching block 140 000 and should be hitting it some time today! Hopefully, the transition will go without any hitches and everything behaves as it did on the testnet during testing.

We have informed our two main pools (lpool and altcoinix) about the upgraded wallet. We can confirm that they have both switched to the new version - so there should be no issues to keep up mining.

Our current exchange (coinsmarkets.com) was also informed some time ago about the update. They have also switched to the new Yggdrassil wallet.

The build instructions on the GitHub page have been updated. The current version of the source code also has a script for cross compiling a Windows binary. We also have a testing script that can be used to set up a local Swipp testnet for testing purposes. We will cover these scripts and create wiki pages for them in the near future.

Twiddler is currently working on creating some masternode setup guides (as requested by many of you). While doing this, he is also extending the wallet source code, adding some additional debugging output to make it easier to troubleshoot and set up new masternodes.

We currently only have 23 masternodes up and running, so running a masternode will be very lucrative at this stage. Masternodes will be receiving 40% of all newly generated currency (PoW and PoS blocks).

Yours, team swipp

Hello everybody. We are now approaching block 140 000 and should be hitting it some time today! Hopefully, the transition will go without any hitches and everything behaves as it did on the testnet during testing.

We have informed our two main pools (lpool and altcoinix) about the upgraded wallet. We can confirm that they have both switched to the new version - so there should be no issues to keep up mining.

Our current exchange (coinsmarkets.com) was also informed some time ago about the update. They have also switched to the new Yggdrassil wallet.

The build instructions on the GitHub page have been updated. The current version of the source code also has a script for cross compiling a Windows binary. We also have a testing script that can be used to set up a local Swipp testnet for testing purposes. We will cover these scripts and create wiki pages for them in the near future.

Twiddler is currently working on creating some masternode setup guides (as requested by many of you). While doing this, he is also extending the wallet source code, adding some additional debugging output to make it easier to troubleshoot and set up new masternodes.

We currently only have 23 masternodes up and running, so running a masternode will be very lucrative at this stage. Masternodes will be receiving 40% of all newly generated currency (PoW and PoS blocks).

Yours, team swipp
Not too bad, I think the next step would be focused on adding to the new exchange like bittrex, poloniex, so we can trade, it is really make swipp would be more popular and flourish.

Agreed. Chaozer has been assigned to handle contact with exchanges. Let's see what he can come up with Smiley. In the meantime, it would be great if we could get the adaptive masternodes implemented before we get onto a bigger exchange, as this would really make us stand out.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 167
Not too bad, I think the next step would be focused on adding to the new exchange like bittrex, poloniex, so we can trade, it is really make swipp would be more popular and flourish.
Activity: 168
Add your Crypto Coin/ Token to Coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto Coin Exchange and Trading Platform

If you are a developer or official representative of cryptocurrency asset,
you can add this few options to list a new asset in https://www.coinscontrol.com/Addcoin

Do not forget to provide the following when you request listing:

link to an official git of your node
link to an official website
link to block chain which must work properly
name of asset and trading symbol

By applying a request to add an asset to coinscontrol, you as developer agree to report of technical issues
with your cryptocurrency, node, block explorer etc. You also agree to notify us of all kind of forks.
In case of losing clients' funds due to forks or technical / security issues with block chain or node,
you as developer will bear financial responsibility.

Timeline for listing of new asset depends on agreement reached.

EXCLUSIVE Term is 3- 7 Businees days, Fees: 0.25 BTC
Activity: 56
The SHAman has updated this coin over at blockfinder.guru! This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every 30 minutes after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3533 -u -p c=SWP

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/cyolfuQ.png
we really need masternode setup guide linux cli version.
and cold masternode setup guide .
Pages:
Jump to: