Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 15. (Read 19080 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
i update to 2.1 on my VPS.
but the wallet cant sync , it stock on block 129899 over 1 hour .
how to fix it?

"version" : "v2.1.0.0: Yggdrasil",
    "protocolversion" : 69210,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 129899,
    "timeoffset" : -19,
    "moneysupply" : 5950436.18515004,
    "connections" : 40,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "145.239.87.77",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 5061.91918894,
        "proof-of-stake" : 343776.38345551
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1512988886,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""

Hi.

If it doesn't sync, do the usual, remove your peer cache and add some new nodes. The block explorer, for example, is already running 2.1.0 and its synching fine. The debug.log can sometimes contain clues to what is going wrong. We have added a lot of new debug output.

Yours, team swipp

i try to setup wallet on VPS again,and still stock on block 129899.
how to do it usual?how to remove my peer cache?
i add new nodes from block explorer already, but still not working.
Confirm
I deleted everything from the folder except sweep.conf and wallet.dat and also got stuck on the block 129899 with new addnode
I returned the old folders to the place and wallet synced

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
CAN YOU GIVE ME ADDNODE? WALLET CAN NOT SYNC

Code:
addnode=104.236.126.173:9334
addnode=104.251.218.157:24055
addnode=174.138.81.87:24055
addnode=183.181.170.69:24055
addnode=36.55.235.149:24055
addnode=51.15.164.53
addnode=51.15.64.191:24055
addnode=63.142.252.38:24055
addnode=78.46.142.25:24055
addnode=174.138.81.87
addnode=114.161.217.19
addnode=111.250.145.118
addnode=63.142.252.38
addnode=174.138.90.184
addnode=104.251.218.157
addnode=78.46.142.25
addnode=51.15.64.191
addnode=172.220.197.202
addnode=183.181.170.69
addnode=104.238.188.150
addnode=115.78.128.102
addnode=85.140.57.54
addnode=80.56.173.203
addnode=173.20.169.149
addnode=113.160.41.46
addnode=151.74.136.72
addnode=116.108.65.103
addnode=14.232.239.102
Activity: 43
how to fix it?

},

Hi.

If it doesn't sync, do the usual, remove your peer cache and add some new nodes. The block explorer, for example, is already running 2.1.0 and its synching fine. The debug.log can sometimes contain clues to what is going wrong. We have added a lot of new debug output.

Yours, team swipp

i try to setup wallet on VPS again,and still stock on block 129899.
how to do it usual?how to remove my peer cache?
i add new nodes from block explorer already, but still not working.
Activity: 58
CAN YOU GIVE ME ADDNODE? WALLET CAN NOT SYNC
Activity: 238
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency
how to fix it?

},

Hi.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 43

NEW WALLET RELEASE 2.1.0 (Yggdrasil)

Hello everybody!

As promised, here is the next wallet release with improved masternode payouts and many fixes and improvements to the code base. We have decided to put the block break at block 140 000. The changes will kick in at this block. As before - anybody that has not yet updated when we reach this block will no longer be accepted onto the network.

This should give everybody ample time to get a masternode up and running in preparation for the big show.

See you on the other side!

As previously discussed, the next update will now focus on adaptive masternodes and masternode rejection of PoS payouts. Again, we hope to get this released some time after Christmas.

Yours, team swipp

how to fix it?

},
Since there is a new author who took over the project and prove that the author did not think it was good to improve it before, what are you going to do in 2018? Will login well-known trading platform it?

You can find the roadmap of all the planed changes and features here; http://www.swippcoin.com/#roadmap, we are very confident Swipp will be added to a bigger exchange eventually, as it is one of the few cryptocurrencies with actual development.

Yours, team swipp
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

Hello everybody!

As promised, here is the next wallet release with improved masternode payouts and many fixes and improvements to the code base. We have decided to put the block break at block 140 000. The changes will kick in at this block. As before - anybody that has not yet updated when we reach this block will no longer be accepted onto the network.

This should give everybody ample time to get a masternode up and running in preparation for the big show.

As previously discussed, the next update will now focus on adaptive masternodes and masternode rejection of PoS payouts. Again, we hope to get this released some time after Christmas.

Yours, team swipp

I would like to participate in Swipp development, I bought 30000 SWP on the web, I downloaded my wallet (32bit) for 2 days now, and ran to here, as shown below. I want to configure to do an MN, please ask with the tap speed has more than 130000 blocks, I have timely join?

Please guide me to configure a Masternode.
Thank you

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

Hello everybody!

Yours, team swipp

I am so happy that you guys are delivering what you promise, this is the sign of a solid project. Also i like your roadmap.

Thank you teamswipp  Cool
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Since there is a new author who took over the project and prove that the author did not think it was good to improve it before, what are you going to do in 2018? Will login well-known trading platform it?
Activity: 136

Hello everybody!

Yours, team swipp

Great stuff teamswipp

Hello everybody!

Yours, team swipp
when will a new wallet released for each mn need different ip? if so, then do not hurry  Grin

Hi!

We have actually decided to allow masternodes on the same IP. However, the payouts received by these masternodes will be highly diminished. Read more about this feature here; http://www.swippcoin.com/specifications#adaptive-masternode-network

Essentially, it means that the more clumped together the masternodes are with other masternodes, the less payout they will receive. Masternodes that are very close to each other will more or less split the reward between each other.

To our knowledge, Swipp will be the first cryptocurrency to feature something like this. Very exciting!

The next release after this one will be a "masternode-maintenance" release - implemetning adaptive masternodes and optional PoS rewards (masternodes will be able to reject them). We plan to target this release some time after Christmas.

Yours, team swipp
If I rent another VPS from the same provider, will the penalty be in effect?
And please, announce it in a discord!

Hi.

Everything depends on how many masternodes are up and running close to those two masternodes.

Don't think of it as a penalty - think of it as a distribution of the payouts. There will be a certain amount of shares distributed worldwide. North America and Europe will get most of them, as we expect most of the traffic from there obviously. We will also add a big share at the south pole (this one is just for kicks) - I would be extremely impressed if somebody actually managed to place a masternode down there.

Once we add this feature and add a map to the block explorer it will be more clear how the whole thing works. We will also add some better specifications to the website explaining everything in detail.

It will definitely screw up the statistics on sites such as mnrank and similar, so we will have to also implement something of our own to show possible masternode rewards.

Yours, team swipp
when will a new wallet released for each mn need different ip? if so, then do not hurry  Grin

Hi!

We have actually decided to allow masternodes on the same IP. However, the payouts received by these masternodes will be highly diminished. Read more about this feature here; http://www.swippcoin.com/specifications#adaptive-masternode-network

Essentially, it means that the more clumped together the masternodes are with other masternodes, the less payout they will receive. Masternodes that are very close to each other will more or less split the reward between each other.

To our knowledge, Swipp will be the first cryptocurrency to feature something like this. Very exciting!

The next release after this one will be a "masternode-maintenance" release - implemetning adaptive masternodes and optional PoS rewards (masternodes will be able to reject them). We plan to target this release some time after Christmas.

Yours, team swipp

Will there be a way to see where the existing masternodes are so that I can move mine to somewhere else if I'm currently somewhere crowded?

Yes. We are working on a map in the block explorer under the masternode tab. You will be able to view the current situation there.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 64
when will a new wallet released for each mn need different ip? if so, then do not hurry  Grin

Hi!

Yours, team swipp
If I rent another VPS from the same provider, will the penalty be in effect?
And please, announce it in a discord!
Activity: 136
when will a new wallet released for each mn need different ip? if so, then do not hurry  Grin

Hi!

Yours, team swipp

Will there be a way to see where the existing masternodes are so that I can move mine to somewhere else if I'm currently somewhere crowded?
Activity: 420
Merit: 255

Hi!

Yours, team swipp

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 108

Hi!

Yours, team swipp

wow!
niceworks!
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.

Hi!

Yours, team swipp

Good job!

Hi!

Yours, team swipp
Pages:
Jump to: