Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 16. (Read 19080 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Hello everybody.

While the wallet is getting finalized, we have submitted Swipp to Poloniex. With a little luck, they will be able to see what we are trying to accomplish and can recognize the long term goal of the project.

Also, mining difficulty is currently very low, so getting some Swipp should be very easy for anybody that has the hardware and might be interested.

Yours, team swipp

Great , well done
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
when will a new wallet released for each mn need different ip? if so, then do not hurry  Grin
Activity: 238
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency
125000 block past. Looking for new wallet.

You and me both Wink

As we said 3 post up from yours, it's been slightly delayed. Rest assured that we are working on it though.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
Hello everybody.

While the wallet is getting finalized, we have submitted Swipp to Poloniex. With a little luck, they will be able to see what we are trying to accomplish and can recognize the long term goal of the project.

Also, mining difficulty is currently very low, so getting some Swipp should be very easy for anybody that has the hardware and might be interested.

Yours, team swipp

Nice info, good luck dev
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
125000 block past. Looking for new wallet.
Hello everybody.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 68
when will new wallet release? block 125,000 is coming soon (now 124687)
Hi. It will be released as soon as it's ready. As always, everybody can follow development here;
https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore

After some delays, we really hope to get it released this weekend. The block break will be pushed forward slightly, as we didn't meet the deadline we set for ourselves. Part of the problem is that we have started planning many of the upcoming features on the roadmap. We have also put a lot of time into better debugging and testing of the core. This all took more time than expected.

After this release we can finally get to work merging all those fun features we have started on for Swipp. We hope to be able to spend much of the christmas holidays coding Smiley

Source code will be released first and the Windows wallet will follow, just like last time.

Yours, team swipp

Thanks for your quickly answer
Hi. It will be released as soon as it's ready. As always, everybody can follow development here;
https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore

After some delays, we really hope to get it released this weekend. The block break will be pushed forward slightly, as we didn't meet the deadline we set for ourselves. Part of the problem is that we have started planning many of the upcoming features on the roadmap. We have also put a lot of time into better debugging and testing of the core. This all took more time than expected.

After this release we can finally get to work merging all those fun features we have started on for Swipp. We hope to be able to spend much of the christmas holidays coding Smiley

Source code will be released first and the Windows wallet will follow, just like last time.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 68
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

If this keeps giving you issues, I think this might be a candidate to report to the GitHub repo for Twiddler;

https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore/issues

He'll be able to look into it better and maybe even create some test cases for it. When I look quickly in the source code I don't see much using the "staking" option, there is however code to support reservebalance. Reservebalance does not strictly disable staking in the wallet, it just reserves an amount in the wallet (keeping it from being staked).

Yours, team swipp

Opened the issue, hopefully I'll get a response.

thanks!

fusion

Hi. reservebalance is the way to go I believe.

What do you mean its not available? I can see in the block explorer that specific address has 30041.40112952 Swipp in it. You either create a new masternode and move 30k to a the new address, or remove X from the current address so you get exactly 30K, then restart the masternode. You can't start it with the wrong collateral.

As soon as the blocks are confirmed, they are available for use with a masternode.

If you are using the QT wallet, you can enable advanced coin controls in the preferences to get fine grained control of all the addresses in your wallet. The cli interface also has similar functionality by default.

Yours, team swipp

So reservebalance=99999 and staking=0. When I unlock the wallet, it immediately goes to staking.

When I try to start the MN, it says collateral unavailable.

When I look at my MN under coin control... I see this:

Unlike the block explorer, my original 30K deposit now looks like two slightly off balances... so I've moved everything BUT the two 15K amounts.. but that's it. I sent the money away, but when I start the MN it still says: Error could not allocate vin for collateral address. (didn't wait 15 confs tho).

I unlocked my wallet to make the transfer and I'm staking instantly with a weight of 38620.

I went into debug and saw this:

18:02:46

reservebalance

{
"reserve" : false,
"amount" : 0.00000000
}

18:02:54

reservebalance=99999

Method not found (code -32601)

18:03:15

reservebalance 99999

18:03:27

reservebalance true 99999

{
"reserve" : true,
"amount" : 99999.00000000
}

so its possible that the reservebalance syntax didn't work in the config file. I'll see if this changes my outcome at all. It immediately caused no change except that the wallet says its not staking because I have no immature coins... but I don't know how long I have to wait for the previous stake to burn off.

Thanks for the help so far...

Fusion

If this keeps giving you issues, I think this might be a candidate to report to the GitHub repo for Twiddler;

https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore/issues

He'll be able to look into it better and maybe even create some test cases for it. When I look quickly in the source code I don't see much using the "staking" option, there is however code to support reservebalance. Reservebalance does not strictly disable staking in the wallet, it just reserves an amount in the wallet (keeping it from being staked).

Yours, team swipp

What do you mean its not available? I can see in the block explorer that specific address has 30041.40112952 Swipp in it. You either create a new masternode and move 30k to a the new address, or remove X from the current address so you get exactly 30K, then restart the masternode. You can't start it with the wrong collateral.

As soon as the blocks are confirmed, they are available for use with a masternode.

If you are using the QT wallet, you can enable advanced coin controls in the preferences to get fine grained control of all the addresses in your wallet. The cli interface also has similar functionality by default.

Yours, team swipp

So reservebalance=99999 and staking=0. When I unlock the wallet, it immediately goes to staking.

When I try to start the MN, it says collateral unavailable.

When I look at my MN under coin control... I see this:

Unlike the block explorer, my original 30K deposit now looks like two slightly off balances... so I've moved everything BUT the two 15K amounts.. but that's it. I sent the money away, but when I start the MN it still says: Error could not allocate vin for collateral address. (didn't wait 15 confs tho).

I unlocked my wallet to make the transfer and I'm staking instantly with a weight of 38620.

I went into debug and saw this:

reservebalance

{
"reserve" : false,
"amount" : 0.00000000
}

reservebalance=99999

Method not found (code -32601)

18:03:15

reservebalance 99999

reservebalance true 99999

{
"reserve" : true,
"amount" : 99999.00000000
}

so its possible that the reservebalance syntax didn't work in the config file. I'll see if this changes my outcome at all. It immediately caused no change except that the wallet says its not staking because I have no immature coins... but I don't know how long I have to wait for the previous stake to burn off.

Thanks for the help so far...

Fusion

Hi. It indeed looks like the last block to that masternode was a staking block;
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/address/SStcn28GSU5BvhxnCX45fTTWzndG9VNBEf

So I guess that is throwing it off. Try setting reservebalance=99999 in the config file and see if that resolves it.

Yours, team swipp

Thanks, put that entry in.. and the wallet is still reporting itself as staking. It was ignoring staking=0.

How long before the coins become available for my MN again? The collateral isn't available either. In my input controls, it shows my 30K collateral as two transactions of 15001.50 or so. Even though the blockchain still sees the original 30K as a single transaction.

thanks!

Fusion

Yours, team swipp

So I guess that is throwing it off. Try setting reservebalance=99999 in the config file and see if that resolves it.

Yours, team swipp

Thanks, put that entry in.. and the wallet is still reporting itself as staking. It was ignoring staking=0.

How long before the coins become available for my MN again? The collateral isn't available either. In my input controls, it shows my 30K collateral as two transactions of 15001.50 or so. Even though the blockchain still sees the original 30K as a single transaction.

thanks!

Fusion
you are welcome, i like the way you listen and act  Smiley
I had a SWIPP MN running for a few days.

The transaction hash is this: 08eb2bdb58451cf55c87a3d650ef5f8eb79bc30bfce660c8197d0588b779f733-000

Went to my MN and a few hours ago it stopped running.

Go to the block chain explorer (https://lpool.name/explorer/SWP?txid=08eb2bdb58451cf55c87a3d650ef5f8eb79bc30bfce660c8197d0588b779f733)

and it shows the transaction, no problem.

Go to my wallet, and it says "no masternode outputs"

Check the transaction, it shows "conflicted" in my wallet.

How could this happen hundreds of confirmations AFTER settings up a working MN... and how to resolve?

Since SWIPP has the unique masternode-height thing... simply recreating my MN with a new transaction will actually cost me more collateral AND reduce my returns.

Someone suggested this could be because of staking. I've turned off staking in my conf file and restarted the wallet, and it still says staking.

Thanks in advance,

Fusion

Yours, team swipp

Hey teamswipp

hope you are doing fine and super busy as always.

Please update the "Mining Returns" stage status at
http://www.swippcoin.com/specifications

Hi. Thank you Smiley.

Preparing the release - so we definetly have our hands full.

Chaozer is going to do something in Javascript for that page in the next few days, so we don't have to do it manually.

Yours, team swipp

The transaction hash is this: 08eb2bdb58451cf55c87a3d650ef5f8eb79bc30bfce660c8197d0588b779f733-000

Go to the block chain explorer (https://lpool.name/explorer/SWP?txid=08eb2bdb58451cf55c87a3d650ef5f8eb79bc30bfce660c8197d0588b779f733)

How could this happen hundreds of confirmations AFTER settings up a working MN... and how to resolve?

Since SWIPP has the unique masternode-height thing... simply recreating my MN with a new transaction will actually cost me more collateral AND reduce my returns.

Someone suggested this could be because of staking. I've turned off staking in my conf file and restarted the wallet, and it still says staking.

Thanks in advance,

Fusion

Yours, team swipp

Hey teamswipp

hope you are doing fine and super busy as always.

Please update the "Mining Returns" stage status at
http://www.swippcoin.com/specifications

Thanks in advance,

Fusion

Yours, team swipp

Thanks in advance,

Fusion
any update ?
Hi. We have been testing the release on a local testnet and ironed out a few minor issues. Everything seems to be working as expected. We will be supplying a testing script and a CPU miner with the swipp archive...

Proper announcement will follow soon.

Yours, team swipp
Pages:
Jump to: