Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED! - page 10. (Read 490175 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
so just having a think, and i remember how devs own about 17% premine of the current circulation, then brought in with their buy support another 250btc, and  moolah brought in with 120btc, so just the realization that amongst the devs and moolah, they own about 45% of the current supply of syscoin, is pretty scary for me, will we be told if it were to be sold off?
Anything devs own will be publically verifiable as per the syscoin addresses of the devs which are known.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
so just having a think, and i remember how devs own about 17% premine of the current circulation, then brought in with their buy support another 250btc, and  moolah brought in with 120btc, so just the realization that amongst the devs and moolah, they own about 45% of the current supply of syscoin, is pretty scary for me, will we be told if it were to be sold off?
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Just launched http://hashsys.com/ -- The Best SYScoin Mining Pool

Lowest fees of any Syscoin pool!
    High performance, ultra reliable back-end!
    Friendly and fun IRC channel!
    Graphs and API statistics!
    No registration necessary!
    VARDIFF automatic difficulty adjustments!
    Proportional payouts!

Please follow the steps at www.syscoin.org/affiliate and we can contact you direct for any updates, plus feature you as an affiliated pool.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
 wow when that get done   SYSCOIN chat site.  its called  SYSCOIN CHAT NET..so every 1 go and join please..the more people join the more banter we can have..don,t be shy come and join and we can build a good community  and we can help each other out...so if you believe in syscoin join SYSCOIN CHAT NET..the more people join the more power we will have..
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Just launched http://hashsys.com/ -- The Best SYScoin Mining Pool

Lowest fees of any Syscoin pool!
    High performance, ultra reliable back-end!
    Friendly and fun IRC channel!
    Graphs and API statistics!
    No registration necessary!
    VARDIFF automatic difficulty adjustments!
    Proportional payouts!
keep selling me cheap coins ^^
its funny coz i am dying to buy more ..get payed 2 weeks .and watch when i get paid the price will have gone up..  just be my luck Grin Grin Grin Grin
MOOLAH.com ..hope you all had a good bank holiday.. shame about the weather tho but thats uk for you.. we get the four seasons in 1 day.. Grin..   been a bit  off panic here there saying all sorts of stupid stuff..had to tell them to chill out its a bank holiday..the devs have been working really hard ..and answering to all questions asked of them.. its up to you now.. its your turn to come good..please give them there bitcoin as agreed without any delay.. i trust them and i know you do..these guys are itching to move forward..but without there bitcoin it will be slow..and i like the way you done the agreement it keeps them busy..which boy they have been..so please don,t stall paying these devs give them what they need to carry on there work..take no notice of all the fud now ...we all had a chance to bail plenty of times without a loss..now if you bail you will loose..so all those people who think devs will run when they get there bitcoin..what a joke..there here to make it huge  
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
keep selling me cheap coins ^^
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
WE ARE PAYING OUT BTC AND SYS BOUNTIES. PLEASE CONTACT sebastien1234 if you have not yet been paid a SYS bounty you are owed. Please contact me for BTC bounties. Thanks for everyone who has helped us out and been patient with bounties!

Can we remove inactive pools from the list?  IPOminer has not been active since the first few hours, never updated, still has the port disabled and is not even releasing sys mined during those times.

removing Wink

You do realize they are waiting til there is a stable wallet for mining.. I've been on ipominer.com for quite some time, if they say there is still issues.. you can bet there is still issues , I believe its with the daemon. someone should maybe pop in #ipominer and have a chat with the pool Op there. The potential hashrate is huge if you get them on board.

I'll speak with him as soon as these higher priority items (fee regen) are done with. To our knowledge the daemon issues are limited to p2pool at this point and even there we are testing to make sure it wasn't just an outdated version of p2pool. Will reach out to #ipominer soon.
WE ARE PAYING OUT BTC AND SYS BOUNTIES. PLEASE CONTACT sebastien1234 if you have not yet been paid a SYS bounty you are owed. Please contact me for BTC bounties. Thanks for everyone who has helped us out and been patient with bounties!

Can we remove inactive pools from the list?  IPOminer has not been active since the first few hours, never updated, still has the port disabled and is not even releasing sys mined during those times.

removing Wink

You do realize they are waiting til there is a stable wallet for mining.. I've been on ipominer.com for quite some time, if they say there is still issues.. you can bet there is still issues , I believe its with the daemon. someone should maybe pop in #ipominer and have a chat with the pool Op there. The potential hashrate is huge if you get them on board.
CAN SOMEONE  GO TO IPOMINER AND HAVE A CHAT TO THE POOL OP PLEASE IT WOULD HELP. he could be right ..and he could be wrong we won,t know unless you ask
Activity: 582

removing Wink

Use the IRC
#syscoin
been on there  its for all tech talk ..and it looks poo the site..i would like our own sys talk site that looks good..don,t get me wrong the irc site does its job.. but i want to attract non tech guys and girls to syscoin.. not every 1 mines ..we buy..the way i look at it? say u can buy a loaf of bread with 50 sys well all good..but when in the future you can buy a loaf of bread with 2 sys coin well happy happy days  coz almost every thing will be bought online ..miners talk tech devs talk tech ..buyers talk and say were going to the moon.and were going to make loads of money and show picture of mansions ..and have a laff and a joke.get me. bitcoin forum IRC mostly for tech talk..no good having all these miners and top class devs..if average joe don,t buy in..were your plumbers bricklayers shop worker factory worker..who mostly know nowt.. so when you say hash this hash that most of us will think your talking about weed Grin  please just build our own sys chat room PLEASE ... trust me it will work..and i know i babble on a bit.. but i am very excited about this coin.. its the devs when they show there faces..you know to trust them..no way i would of shown my face..?and why they show there face..because they believe they will deliver FACT..
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
Use the IRC ( perform a search for IRC)
Enter # syscoin for the channel
Enter a user name.
when are we getting a chat room for sys talk .. if there not one already..can you do a chat room for believers of syscoin..and could you add the chat room to syscoin.org  web site..i just think a chat room not on the bitcoin forum.would be good..then we can build a community of true believers.and discuss what we can do for syscoin..and not just depending on all the devs to make this coin fly.we as a community can help you to help each other  and  make this coin fly  please devs make a chat room..with sys logo all over chat room..so if any young devs out there want a little side project.. then do a sys chat room and i give you 10k of sys ..i wait to hear from you
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
I AM A BELIEVER.....
XIRCOM i think we should bail there only me and you who believe.. Grin Grin Grin ONLY JOKING   i am never bailing out till i am the only 1 left..and then i carry on talking to myself Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah us devS (we have more than one member on the team who is a dev  Wink ) totally enjoy your positive attitude, welcome!
thanks for the warm welcome Grin  sorry i mean devs ..we have a full stable of top class thoroughbreds then.. and when moohlah release some funds we can go buy another yard full of thoroughbreds.. we only want the best in the sys yard.. and at least you got the balls to show who you are..your not hiding so if anyone thinks its a scam .. don,t  be so stupid.and don,t listen to any FUD..these devs are the top draw.and plan on getting more top devs..so get on board this coin could end up the best of the best..remember crypto currency is a gamble and this looks very very very good bet

Thanks for your support! very appreciated Smiley
I AM A BELIEVER.....
XIRCOM i think we should bail there only me and you who believe.. Grin Grin Grin ONLY JOKING   i am never bailing out till i am the only 1 left..and then i carry on talking to myself Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah us devS (we have more than one member on the team who is a dev  Wink ) totally enjoy your positive attitude, welcome!
thanks for the warm welcome Grin  sorry i mean devs ..we have a full stable of top class thoroughbreds then.. and when moohlah release some funds we can go buy another yard full of thoroughbreds.. we only want the best in the sys yard.. and at least you got the balls to show who you are..your not hiding so if anyone thinks its a scam .. don,t  be so stupid.and don,t listen to any FUD..these devs are the top draw.and plan on getting more top devs..so get on board this coin could end up the best of the best..remember crypto currency is a gamble and this looks very very very good bet
i will shut up now and let the devs talk all computer stuff ..what you all need to hear?..just before i go.  ALL MINERS OUT THERE mine this coin because you will be rewarded with a bit of patients..there be plenty of buyers out there .and we will make a good community with people from all sorts of backgrounds.. the FUTURE IS DIGITAL..so even average joes will have to buy products off internet..bitcoin is gold..sys  is 1 dollar to 10 dollars..we need to wait and we will all be rewarded..miners.. devs..keep up the good work..and thanks
legendary

removing Wink
Activity: 60
legendary
I AM A BELIEVER.....

Pages:
Jump to: