Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED! - page 11. (Read 490179 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
all those people who believe in SYSCOIN..TYPE..    ..I AM A BELEIVER.. just to see how many true people who like sys coin is out there.. then we know we are building a community ..big letters  I AM A BELIEVER.. Grin

Rofl
might sound stupid but what   rofl mean  Undecided

hehe its okay.. Rolling On the Floor Laughing.. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ROFL
thought for a moment the dev don,t like me.. i am 45 years old never went near computer till  2 year ago i am your average joe..so when you talk all computer jargon..i scratching my head.i just stick to the buying..and learn as i go along..i started in crypto by buying it of ebay lol lol  so you can imagine how much i lost..but i used to gamble on horses ..so i now gamble on crypto.. like horses when you study the form..i study crypto..and you are like a top class thoroughbred ..just running a bit green ... but soon ready to bolt..THE CLASS IS THERE   your like seabiscuit..took time to get going ..  then blew the field away..

Nah, its all good Smiley.. Glad to have you on board
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I AM A BELIEVER.....
XIRCOM i think we should bail there only me and you who believe.. Grin Grin Grin ONLY JOKING   i am never bailing out till i am the only 1 left..and then i carry on talking to myself Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Just a quick update (and sorry this is still in this thread again attention has been poured into core-coin-work today). After talking with some pools we are going to delay the merged-mine release a bit in favor of getting the "Service Fee Regenerated Rewards" out in the next release which will increase mining rewards substantially.

This will most likely happen within 48hrs. We are testing on the testnet again just to be sure, and will make a formal announcement later tonight if all is well.
all those people who believe in SYSCOIN..TYPE..    ..I AM A BELEIVER.. just to see how many true people who like sys coin is out there.. then we know we are building a community ..big letters  I AM A BELIEVER.. Grin

Rofl

hehe its okay.. Rolling On the Floor Laughing.. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ROFL
thought for a moment the dev don,t like me.. i am 45 years old never went near computer till  2 year ago i am your average joe..so when you talk all computer jargon..i scratching my head.i just stick to the buying..and learn as i go along..i started in crypto by buying it of ebay lol lol  so you can imagine how much i lost..but i used to gamble on horses ..so i now gamble on crypto.. like horses when you study the form..i study crypto..and you are like a top class thoroughbred ..just running a bit green ... but soon ready to bolt..THE CLASS IS THERE   your like seabiscuit..took time to get going ..  then blew the field away..
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
BUY  support doesnt need to be at ICO price. It should just give some sort of stability to the coins price. So it cannot be manipulated easily. Buy support could build up at 300 or even 250sat. And that BUYs may never be executed if all goes well.

I personaly would feel much safer knowing my investment will not go to 50sat...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Panic buying after dano announced roadmap few posts above?
Also I agree that we need to think of some kind of stability fund to support the price. This is becoming more and more popular among coins. Recently succesful coins implement that, just look:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740744.540
Building buy walls and using fees to create buy support is a must.
only pump a coin when price is going up by its self..when 200 btc in then pump it more ..coz the buyers are there..but pumping it now will kill it..day traders suck the rise ..then the true investors.will be left with the crumbs only to start all over again.. NO THANK YOU NO BUY WALLS  till we know plenty of buyers at decent prices.. thats what i believe anyways
legendary

Rofl

Also I agree that we need to think of some kind of stability fund to support the price. This is becoming more and more popular among coins. Recently succesful coins implement that, just look:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740744.540
Building buy walls and using fees to create buy support is a must.
It's amazing to me that this long after the launch the wallet is still so bad. I still get stuck on blocks. I follow every update to a 'T'... Coin is a joke. These devs are like a dog trying to drive a car. Glad I got my initial investment out early...

I am sorry to say i have the same Problems..  On two separate Servers...

Can you please contact us in #syscoin? We're there to help in realtime. All wallet issues have been resolved, if you're still having issues come talk to us and we will help. So far we have not had a single person who started with "Wallet issues" end the conversation with us still having "wallet issues". So please, come chat with us we are there to help. Posting that it still doesn't work with very little context doesn't give us much to work with in terms of helping you out, and we want to help.

Why was moolah allowed to circumvent the ipo rules and invest 180 btc. That is bullshit as we were limited to 25 btc. What else backdoor deals did you do?

They did not circumvent any rules. I am not aware of how much (if any) they bought during presale. I think they bought a significant number of coins on the open market on dips, and there is absolutely nothing "backdoor deal" about that.

when are we going to have our own chat room ..systalk  ..we need 1

#Syscoin on Freenode IRC, we're in there round the clock!

And what is the devs plan to help the coin recover? It seems there is no plan. Wasting btc on some features that noone is using and which are not promoted is not a plan. Waiting for FUDders to go away and the price magically rise is not a plan. Look at first page of bittrex. Sys is the only coin that has not recovered after weekend. There is no way this coin will succeed the sell pressure is bigger and bigger and devs are just hoping that waiting will fix Everything.

Quoting from earlier since this is repetition:

For those asking about roadmaps or no clear path forward - this is why we are locking this thread and moving to a new one. We have posted this information multiple times but its been lost in the avalanche of pages here. To reiterate, and this will be clearly posted in the new thread later today [ROADMAP]:

- Merged Mining and Service fee regeneration (we are working on this now on testnet, we have regen working and MM but there was an issue with MM + services which we're ironing out right now). <- this will constitute the NEXT release aka 0.1.4 and will happen very soon, we're not launching things without overly testing now.
- ESCROW. We already have stubs in the code and this is the next feature to be implemented
- END TO END ENCRYPTION USING SYSCOIN KEYS - This is after escrow
- SERVICE FEE SCHEDULE FINALIZATION (after 90 day period, dynamic pricing will go into effect)
- QT WALLET IMPROVEMENTS (services in wallet, with nice UIs)
- (in parallel with the above, the non-C devs on the team): Building web-based service demos on top of all our four launch services all of which are properly functioning.

The above represents a 1-3month roadmap and will be clear in the new post, which will be up later today we were drafting it yesterday but then focused on Merged-mining later in the day.

We're talking now about rolling out Service Fee Regeneration as its own release without merged mining, within the next day or so. Details to follow shortly lots of stuff going on today.

Exciting news! I really hope you will deliver on those plans!

Rofl
legendary
Activity: 938
AND JUST BOUGHT 100K more.... Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
I AM A BELIEVER.....
legendary

Rofl
legendary
It's amazing to me that this long after the launch the wallet is still so bad. I still get stuck on blocks. I follow every update to a 'T'... Coin is a joke. These devs are like a dog trying to drive a car. Glad I got my initial investment out early...

I am sorry to say i have the same Problems..  On two separate Servers...
No issues here. Closed wallet around block 5000 before the release of 0.1.3 and left it closed for a few days. When I updated, it was stuck on that block, deleted block index and it synced back up to the current block in a matter of 5 minutes... Don't see this as an issue..

Try to run a pool on the wallet and you'll see the trouble...

We have pools running w/o issue, PM'd you to try to get more information and help ya out.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

I am sorry to say i have the same Problems..  On two separate Servers...
No issues here. Closed wallet around block 5000 before the release of 0.1.3 and left it closed for a few days. When I updated, it was stuck on that block, deleted block index and it synced back up to the current block in a matter of 5 minutes... Don't see this as an issue..

Try to run a pool on the wallet and you'll see the trouble...
legendary
Oh and i can't help but mention there are devs like JohnDorien here on BCT actively working with us and asking question to leverage Syscoin to its full potential. I just spoke with him for about 50min to help him through some SysMarket setup (open source, on our github). He is making good progress:

We're here to help ALL DEVS with questions like this, come talk to us!
legendary

I am sorry to say i have the same Problems..  On two separate Servers...

Can you please contact us in #syscoin? We're there to help in realtime. All wallet issues have been resolved, if you're still having issues come talk to us and we will help. So far we have not had a single person who started with "Wallet issues" end the conversation with us still having "wallet issues". So please, come chat with us we are there to help. Posting that it still doesn't work with very little context doesn't give us much to work with in terms of helping you out, and we want to help.

Why was moolah allowed to circumvent the ipo rules and invest 180 btc. That is bullshit as we were limited to 25 btc. What else backdoor deals did you do?

They did not circumvent any rules. I am not aware of how much (if any) they bought during presale. I think they bought a significant number of coins on the open market on dips, and there is absolutely nothing "backdoor deal" about that.

when are we going to have our own chat room ..systalk  ..we need 1

#Syscoin on Freenode IRC, we're in there round the clock!

And what is the devs plan to help the coin recover? It seems there is no plan. Wasting btc on some features that noone is using and which are not promoted is not a plan. Waiting for FUDders to go away and the price magically rise is not a plan. Look at first page of bittrex. Sys is the only coin that has not recovered after weekend. There is no way this coin will succeed the sell pressure is bigger and bigger and devs are just hoping that waiting will fix Everything.

Quoting from earlier since this is repetition:

For those asking about roadmaps or no clear path forward - this is why we are locking this thread and moving to a new one. We have posted this information multiple times but its been lost in the avalanche of pages here. To reiterate, and this will be clearly posted in the new thread later today [ROADMAP]:

- Merged Mining and Service fee regeneration (we are working on this now on testnet, we have regen working and MM but there was an issue with MM + services which we're ironing out right now). <- this will constitute the NEXT release aka 0.1.4 and will happen very soon, we're not launching things without overly testing now.
- ESCROW. We already have stubs in the code and this is the next feature to be implemented
- END TO END ENCRYPTION USING SYSCOIN KEYS - This is after escrow
- SERVICE FEE SCHEDULE FINALIZATION (after 90 day period, dynamic pricing will go into effect)
- QT WALLET IMPROVEMENTS (services in wallet, with nice UIs)
- (in parallel with the above, the non-C devs on the team): Building web-based service demos on top of all our four launch services all of which are properly functioning.

The above represents a 1-3month roadmap and will be clear in the new post, which will be up later today we were drafting it yesterday but then focused on Merged-mining later in the day.

We're talking now about rolling out Service Fee Regeneration as its own release without merged mining, within the next day or so. Details to follow shortly lots of stuff going on today.
you are 1 man investing 25btc  which is alot of money and you are doing nowt on dev side. they are a company with devs to pay.. but split up its 7 times more than 1 man..there might be 10 people who own moolah..so they got less than you really..plus even if they buy loads of sys up. thats stupid people bailing out at a loss.. if you INVEST you are not guaranteed to make money..is there any cryptocurrency out there thats gone up and up without a loss..they go up and down like a yoyo..iam not saying there not a crypto currency.thats gone up and up i just don.t know of 1
Pages:
Jump to: