Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED! - page 13. (Read 490179 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why would the devs have any incentive to work hard on the coin now; they've made not a dime from it.

No, they are getting the money in installments over time from Moolah, so if they don't work hard they don't get paid.
Activity: 308
hi dano. i dont want the rewards now. because i might move out now. how do we cancel the request?

Send PM to Mike and he will sort it out.

sorry but is Mike the btctalk username?
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
where is buy support promised by devs. i said that the price would drop below ipo but they no listen
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
the one i just downloaded (it was the same wallet as i downloaded last night) did the same thing. it runs and downloads the chain, scans and then i get the same error. let me know when you fix it. until then all SYS mining proceeds go to the exchange.

If you're redownloading the windows wallet that fixes this issue did you clear your old data first (in roaming folder)? If you did and this is still a problem this would be the first report we've had of such an issue with this win wallet- please send your debug.log to [email protected] so we can further analyze and assist, thanks.

log has been emailed to you.
Activity: 368
 Undecided
This isn't how I imagined the path of this coin, and please don't think I'm trying to fud, cause that's not me.  The Moolah involvement is no longer protecting the interest of the investors.  Why would the devs have any incentive to work hard on the coin now; they've made not a dime from it.  Subsequently, with the botched launch and no buy walls, the value is spiraling downward.  I'm not exactly sure how it can recover at this point.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
hi dano. i dont want the rewards now. because i might move out now. how do we cancel the request?

Send PM to Mike and he will sort it out.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
can't wait to dump  Cheesy
Dead coin is dead. This is why dev should use their brain to count good ICO price instead of getting greedy and overconfident.  Angry

Now this coin have too many bag holder, all waiting to get out.

Unfortunatelly +1.
This coin could be saved by providing way to exit after launch. But now I am pessimistic about that. Not selling now, hoping that there will be at least one more spike to the ICO price. Too bad devs don't seem to care about the price. Tech innovations don't really matter when you have hundreds of bagholders.
How high was the ICO price btw?

early investors price was 465 satoshi and regular price was 510 satoshi.
Activity: 434
Dead coin is dead. This is why dev should use their brain to count good ICO price instead of getting greedy and overconfident.  Angry

Unfortunatelly +1.
This coin could be saved by providing way to exit after launch. But now I am pessimistic about that. Not selling now, hoping that there will be at least one more spike to the ICO price. Too bad devs don't seem to care about the price. Tech innovations don't really matter when you have hundreds of bagholders.
How high was the ICO price btw?
Activity: 334

Unfortunatelly +1.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Activity: 56
Two years to never.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well........ How much time you people think when Syscoin equals one dollar, if everything remains on track?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Moolah wants to make sure we came through on our commitments and didn't just slack off given the shaky launch. We have spoken with them and will issue a statement Tuesday once the official paperwork is complete but things are all good Smiley in the interim I can say we are starting to roll out BTC bounty payments to those owed and will start shipping rewards as well! Going to be another busy day!

@danosphere what about the new thread ?

Coles

Will be up today we already have a draft its much much nicer/clearer than the OP. The last post in THIS thread will be a link to the new thread, then I will lock this thread. Will happen in hours Wink new thread will still backlink to this thread for full traceability. Meant to get it up yesterday but Merged-mining testing took precedence.

Thank you for everthing.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

Moolah wants to make sure we came through on our commitments and didn't just slack off given the shaky launch. We have spoken with them and will issue a statement Tuesday once the official paperwork is complete but things are all good Smiley in the interim I can say we are starting to roll out BTC bounty payments to those owed and will start shipping rewards as well! Going to be another busy day!

Coles

Will be up today we already have a draft its much much nicer/clearer than the OP. The last post in THIS thread will be a link to the new thread, then I will lock this thread. Will happen in hours Wink new thread will still backlink to this thread for full traceability. Meant to get it up yesterday but Merged-mining testing took precedence.
Activity: 42

Coles

?? one page back he talked about it.

To reiterate, and this will be clearly posted in the new thread later today [ROADMAP]:
Activity: 244

Coles
Activity: 292
can't figure out why people sell their coins at such low price,i trust the dev and moolah.

its so they can buy back cheaper once other people sell...or cutting loses as price continues to plummet
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
the one i just downloaded (it was the same wallet as i downloaded last night) did the same thing. it runs and downloads the chain, scans and then i get the same error. let me know when you fix it. until then all SYS mining proceeds go to the exchange.

If you're redownloading the windows wallet that fixes this issue did you clear your old data first (in roaming folder)? If you did and this is still a problem this would be the first report we've had of such an issue with this win wallet- please send your debug.log to [email protected] so we can further analyze and assist, thanks.

Moolah should give some kind of statement in regards of this. They looked awesome with handling the situation on the launch, but now something is fishy...

Moolah should give the money to the devs or return it to the investors.

AT NO TIME DID THE INVESTORS AGREE TO ALLOW MOOLAH TO HOLD THE FUNDS FOR THEMSELVES INDEFINITELY.

Agreed.

Is there an official statement on why Moolah is not releasing the first 250 BTC?

Not particularly impressed with Moolah at this stage and would be very wary of investing through them again unless they rectify the situation quick smart!

Pages:
Jump to: