Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED! - page 4. (Read 490175 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
this thread is so sad, its full of holders that are butthurt desperately trying to get out at the price they brought in so they break even. so there defending anything that i write, even if i have hard solid proof. sorry boys the coin is dead, and will be for a long time. but dont worry it will never go below 200sats, as the dev and moolah own 48% of the current supply (proof in my previous posts - dont believe it? do math and prove me wrong), so unless they dump, it cant go below 200sats, so basically right now no one is really in syscoin, most investors have done the smart thing and dumped.

LOL devs are filthy rich, 1500btc and half the supply, wooooh, absolutely best scam of 2014, butt-fucked.

1500btc doesent even buy us a working block explorer or a functional coin. bahahha fuck. sorry guys

trolololololo
so if they planning on a scam  why would they put 250 btc buy walls for people who wanted out..they would run with your bit coin and not buy any syscoin..it much better to run with bitcoin than syscoin so sort your head out you know you want in just say it u fool

because then you would clearly know its a scam straight away. this way they can slowly leech you without anyone suspecting.
come on they showed there faces no 1 does that..you would do it better than that no faces no tracers..they are well know devs with there reps on the line ..between moolah and the devs we have..got to be 10 people on board..what  76k each..haha shit hot devs make that in 1 year.. then what do they do then no 1 will go near them  for what 76k each..they want to be millionaires ..not 76k to last them for ever coz they would never get hired if they run..and they will have a bad name
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
this thread is so sad, its full of holders that are butthurt desperately trying to get out at the price they brought in so they break even. so there defending anything that i write, even if i have hard solid proof. sorry boys the coin is dead, and will be for a long time. but dont worry it will never go below 200sats, as the dev and moolah own 48% of the current supply (proof in my previous posts - dont believe it? do math and prove me wrong), so unless they dump, it cant go below 200sats, so basically right now no one is really in syscoin, most investors have done the smart thing and dumped.

LOL devs are filthy rich, 1500btc and half the supply, wooooh, absolutely best scam of 2014, butt-fucked.

1500btc doesent even buy us a working block explorer or a functional coin. bahahha fuck. sorry guys

trolololololo
so if they planning on a scam  why would they put 250 btc buy walls for people who wanted out..they would run with your bit coin and not buy any syscoin..it much better to run with bitcoin than syscoin so sort your head out you know you want in just say it u fool

because then you would clearly know its a scam straight away. this way they can slowly leech you without anyone suspecting.

as the facts stand - devs have made $948,000 USD (ICO + Premine) and "investors" have made -30% on their initial investment. What does that tell you? does a few months work deserve a million dollars? does a broken block explorer, failed launch, broken wallets, litecoin clone, 48% premine coin deserve 1million dollars USD

Mate, they have that on paper, but they cant sell them, not for that price at least.  Once they do, the coin will be worth nothing.  It is in their best interest that the coin is doing really well so they can cash out some of their coins without killing it.

trolololololo
so if they planning on a scam  why would they put 250 btc buy walls for people who wanted out..they would run with your bit coin and not buy any syscoin..it much better to run with bitcoin than syscoin so sort your head out you know you want in just say it u fool

Don't bother wasting your breath. The guy is a bum.  Just ignore him.
Must........ resist............ trolls.......

im not even trolling Sad im seriously trying to get you guys to admit what i already know. what your trying to hide. together yous own 48% of current supply. but it seems im being trolling and you guys are denying? like you can sit there and say you own 2% but thats in 50 years, and we all know crypto will be dead and surpassed with something more superior. and whats this premine for? wasnt 1500btc enough? you need more winnings.

tell jon4y i love him and ill be in irc with him soon.
thats what devs are doing now making sys the superior coin ..moolah believe in devs..and so do we as a community..yes we are slowly but surely getting more and more  BELIEVERS..SO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GO BUY SOME SYSCOIN and come back say your sorry and we as a community will forgive you..because you know your pig sick and you know it..so go on toddle off and you can come back..but you got to say sorry devs i will not spread fud again..so go on bye see you soon  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Bloody hell guys.  For those of you who think it is a bad thing for the devs to own a large stake in this, please go to take some investment classes.  Just like investing in a company, you want the owner to have a large stake in it so it is in his best interest that the company is doing well.  Why they want to dump the coins anyway?  Once they do, the coin price will sink like hell and they won't be able to get much out from it.  Also, from a supply and demand perspective, it is better for the devs to own those coins than some whales as those coins won't appear in the market for some time which effectively lower the supply of coins in the market.

thats is right. Using entirely the traditional stock market/Fiat market rules/knowledge for cryptocurrency market will not work, this is a new unexplored territory, some traditional safety rules from current stock market will benefit crypto market and other won't, in this matters, logically if i am the moolah i rather flush the majority current millions of sys for all out marketing and development effort to protect the bigger investment rather than some small insider trading profit.

PUBLIC NOTICE- I am deleting "darkslash" posts at this point. I'll leave the garbage posted already in the spirit of transparency, but we won't continue to let this stream on. There is nothing to hide here. If you want to believe his posts, they are there for you to do what you will and I can say concretely they are not true.

We aren't spending bounties except on... bounties. We don't have any of the SYS bought by Moolah as buy support and won't for at least 5 months. We have no control over what they bought themselves nor are we "conspiring" with them as darkslash tries to imply regarding buying/selling. We are independent.

Bloody hell guys.  For those of you who think it is a bad thing for the devs to own a large stake in this, please go to take some investment classes.  Just like investing in a company, you want the owner to have a large stake in it so it is in his best interest that the company is doing well.  Why they want to dump the coins anyway?  Once they do, the coin price will sink like hell and they won't be able to get much out from it.  Also, from a supply and demand perspective, it is better for the devs to own those coins than some whales as those coins won't appear in the market for some time which effectively lower the supply of coins in the market.
Activity: 616

im not even trolling Sad im seriously trying to get you guys to admit what i already know. what your trying to hide. together yous own 48% of current supply. but it seems im being trolling and you guys are denying? like you can sit there and say you own 2% but thats in 50 years, and we all know crypto will be dead and surpassed with something more superior. and whats this premine for? wasnt 1500btc enough? you need more winnings.

they not got that many but just lets say they have so what who cares. we believe the devs not you..and you said crypto will be dead in 50 years...haha what a laff..the crypto world as only just started..and almost everything you will do will be online..FACT.SO PAPER MONEY NO GOOD..IT WILL BE A DIGITAL WORLD..

+1

they not got that many but just lets say they have so what who cares. we believe the devs not you..and you said crypto will be dead in 50 years...haha what a laff..the crypto world as only just started..and almost everything you will do will be online..FACT.SO PAPER MONEY NO GOOD..IT WILL BE A DIGITAL WORLD..
Activity: 1008

can i assist you babe, since your math is lacking. DEV PREMINE 2% "BOUNTYS" 1% = 59m + 65m from buy support + your partnership (moolah) 35m = 159m = 48% owned by the parntership + devs (wither you claim there moving or not)

now delete it, babes scared of transparency.

So what if Dev and Moolah have 48% for now? it's not stock market, it still their disadvantage if they in any way tried to use it as market manipulation, if anything fail at current development stage, the biggest looser is at dev and moolah, so i think with the fact that dev did not hold the sys from buy support and current moolah own investment, the rest of investor like us will still be safe at least for the next 6 month.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

PUBLIC NOTICE- I am deleting "darkslash" posts at this point. I'll leave the garbage posted already in the spirit of transparency, but we won't continue to let this stream on. There is nothing to hide here. If you want to believe his posts, they are there for you to do what you will and I can say concretely they are not true.

We aren't spending bounties except on... bounties. We don't have any of the SYS bought by Moolah as buy support and won't for at least 5 months. We have no control over what they bought themselves nor are we "conspiring" with them as darkslash tries to imply regarding buying/selling. We are independent.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250

Any proof brother?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
lol 391 pages. wasnt here for a while. crazy thread. bought some sys today. maybe we will see the breakout now  Wink
Guys already made profit . Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 42
Moolah does not equal just 1 person either. Moolah has many employees. So employees at Moolah pooled together and bought 140btc worth. 140/25=5.6

So a few people bought some because they believe in the project.

Dev has shown their 2%

The bounties will go out to people helping out.

The buy wall SYS will be held long term.

In the end it's just less SYS on the market looking to quickly exit around presale price.

Just gotta wait for price to go back over 500 sat. Let people sell to get out at break even point (probably just a couple hundred btc worth) and then the sell pressure goes down.

Price will go up once people have an easy to use market place and other features are easier to use.
Everyone join the pump ,you will be able to earn some btc.
Activity: 616
The coins bought by devs/moolah As buy support is a good sign. It is an Investment on an open market. Shows That both devs and moolah have faith in SYS. This made me buy alot more!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Newbie account or not, figures dont lie. so your claiming my "figures that are already inaccurate" would you please care to explain. yes in 50years when crypto is dead in a hole you will own 2% of supply, but as it is NOW at this current time you together own 48% of supply. if your claiming im incorrect, you are a liar. please correct me Smiley i hope your maths skills are better than your coding Smiley

this is really bad, investors are being completely buttraped. For transparecy, could you please hire someone with competent basic math skills to do the math and please report back as to what percent of current supply the devs and partnership own? (whether they are in the hands of you or your partnership)

or just delete my posts Smiley seems transparency is an issue around here?

LET ME ASSIST YOU. DEV PREMINE = 2% = 40mil coins.

TOTAL CURRENT SUPPLY = 365,687,774.29701695.

TOTAL SUPPLY CONTROLLED BY DEVS THAT IS NOT MOVING AT ALL = 40,000,000 / 365,687,774.29701695 = 10.9%

Now please stop with your terribly bad math.  Roll Eyes All of the other SYS that was purchased as buy support is not in our hands. We don't get it for ~5months AND it will be in a public wallet as well. The above figures are accurate until the next block is found, at which point our % continues to decrease.

can i assist you babe, since your math is lacking. DEV PREMINE 2% "BOUNTYS" 1% = 59m + 65m from buy support + your partnership (moolah) 35m = 159m = 48% owned by the parntership + devs (wither you claim there moving or not)

now delete it, babes scared of transparency.
Activity: 67
Newbie account or not, figures dont lie. so your claiming my "figures that are already inaccurate" would you please care to explain. yes in 50years when crypto is dead in a hole you will own 2% of supply, but as it is NOW at this current time you together own 48% of supply. if your claiming im incorrect, you are a liar. please correct me Smiley i hope your maths skills are better than your coding Smiley

this is really bad, investors are being completely buttraped. For transparecy, could you please hire someone with competent basic math skills to do the math and please report back as to what percent of current supply the devs and partnership own? (whether they are in the hands of you or your partnership)

or just delete my posts Smiley seems transparency is an issue around here?

LET ME ASSIST YOU. DEV PREMINE = 2% = 40mil coins.

TOTAL CURRENT SUPPLY = 365,687,774.29701695.

TOTAL SUPPLY CONTROLLED BY DEVS THAT IS NOT MOVING FOR A LONG TIME = 40,000,000 / 365,687,774.29701695 = 10.9%

Now please stop with your terribly bad math.  Roll Eyes All of the other SYS that was purchased as buy support is not in our hands. We don't get it for ~5months AND it will be in a public wallet as well. The above figures are accurate until the next block is found, at which point our % continues to decrease.

Sorry danosphere , didnt see your post.This looks legit.
Pages:
Jump to: