Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 116. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Worldcoin was recently 51% attacked. Does TAG coins protected against this kind of attacks?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
If you are using cpuminer, then it is using your CPU and not GPU, hence the 14kh/s.

I don't think your laptop nVidia will be able to GPU mine.  Someone can confirm or correct me if i'm wrong.

-tb-

My Toshiba laptop (with an nVidea Card) has been mining for four months now - WDC GLD SXC CGB - a nice way to try out different things (I'm only a hobby miner) - I use cudaminer - works like a charm - Having said that, I have one of these ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-New-Mini-USB-Air-Cooling-Fan-Pad-Idea-Cool-Notebook-Laptop-Tabelt-Cooler-/390701378044?pt=US_Laptop_Cooling_Pads&hash=item5af79de9fc ... attached to the side and am getting one of these for underneath... http://www.ebay.com/itm/200775466194?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 ...

(blah)

*Edit- DON'T MINE ON YOUR LAPTOP!  Not that I don't want your hashing power, but you'll roast your laptop if you try to mine with it.  They just aren't set up with the cooling to handle mining.

There's quite a bit of hot air coming out the side, but the laptop hasn't missed a beat in four months.
You are going to cry when you need to replace the GFX card when it fails due to the strain being put on the card.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Yes, better be safe than sorry.  I used to mine with my laptop but never unattended. 

-tb-
Help this guy out 4289

Tag, you're it x5...

-tb-
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Yes, better be safe than sorry.  I used to mine with my laptop but never unattended. 

-tb-
Help this guy out 4289
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
(blah)

*Edit- DON'T MINE ON YOUR LAPTOP!  Not that I don't want your hashing power, but you'll roast your laptop if you try to mine with it.  They just aren't set up with the cooling to handle mining.

There's quite a bit of hot air coming out the side, but the laptop hasn't missed a beat in four months.

That's cool and all(no pun intended), but each laptop is different.  I've heard some horror stories about people trying to mine with laptops and damn near starting global thermo-nuclear warfare in their house.

I say better safe than sorry if you can't afford to replace it... or your house lol.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
What pool do you guys recommend for this?
best pool to be on right now is
tag.cryptopools.com
you will get paid block rewards sorry eliot  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
nice vardiff pool for low or high hashers http://tag.minar.cc
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
If you are using cpuminer, then it is using your CPU and not GPU, hence the 14kh/s.

I don't think your laptop nVidia will be able to GPU mine.  Someone can confirm or correct me if i'm wrong.

-tb-

My Toshiba laptop (with an nVidea Card) has been mining for four months now - WDC GLD SXC CGB - a nice way to try out different things (I'm only a hobby miner) - I use cudaminer - works like a charm - Having said that, I have one of these ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-New-Mini-USB-Air-Cooling-Fan-Pad-Idea-Cool-Notebook-Laptop-Tabelt-Cooler-/390701378044?pt=US_Laptop_Cooling_Pads&hash=item5af79de9fc ... attached to the side and am getting one of these for underneath... http://www.ebay.com/itm/200775466194?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 ...

(blah)

*Edit- DON'T MINE ON YOUR LAPTOP!  Not that I don't want your hashing power, but you'll roast your laptop if you try to mine with it.  They just aren't set up with the cooling to handle mining.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Definately Torszy's http://tag.cryptominer.net/ Smiley

It's a great and stable pool. It had 115 MH/s now and 62 workers. On average we find a block each 30 minutes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
I think so. Great news Wink.

I have been out of mining for a few days, but I'll join your pool tonight again I guess. Saw the hashrate has increased again Smiley.  As long as the total network hashrate is reasonable, TAGcoin and mining TAGcoin is - in my opinion - one of the best Altcoins at this moment.
Activity: 420
Just launched my wallet after a few days. It synced in 2-3 seconds! TAG network is really fast and stable!

Smiley

Yeah, it is Smiley. Are there still problems with people who are on the wrong chain? Haven't heard any these days, so that's great news too Smiley.  I like the TAGcoin.

No new issues for a while, so maybe a blockchain redownload solved the problems to all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so when is tagcash.net getting into operational mode?
legendary
Just launched my wallet after a few days. It synced in 2-3 seconds! TAG network is really fast and stable!

Smiley

Yeah, it is Smiley. Are there still problems with people who are on the wrong chain? Haven't heard any these days, so that's great news too Smiley.  I like the TAGcoin.
Activity: 420

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Thought I would try out trade.tagbond.com - made a market sell at 1 TAG = Buy price of 0.00053 and figured it would be instant, it wasnt.
yeah, and the price there is too low. It is easier to sell at crypsy
legendary
I'm like all people here who are interested in tags are investors. Someone invests money, others invests time. As I understand - the whole idea is to do everything with tags at your site. Is that all? Or may be somethings else?
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
You want me to tell our our plans in a public forum like this?...that's funny..

But seriously, we have built and continue to build a platform for anyone to create communities, and create marketing modules (tagverts), that people can pay for in TAG, pay for advertising in TAG, get rewarded in TAG, and pay referrals in TAG. We may add other cryptos as well. But it's up to you, the customer, to spread the word, build communities, invite your friends and associates to use it...
legendary
tagbond, tell me pls what plans do you have to develop tagbond?
Jump to: