Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 114. (Read 301274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Hey Techbytes,

You probably mentioned it here, but what is the minimum payout for your pool (http://tag.cryptopools.com/)?

I changed it to 2 yesterday - as I don't have much hashpower - and, according to 'transactions' I still have more than 4 on my account on your pool Wink.

hey don the minimum payout is 1 so ill have to take a look into it. ill be back in a while after ive looked throught the logs

Excuse me, I guess it is working indeed. I was looking up my balance at transactions, but now I see that there's only 1,2 TAG left on my account. Sorry for this!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Hey Techbytes,

You probably mentioned it here, but what is the minimum payout for your pool (http://tag.cryptopools.com/)?

I changed it to 2 yesterday - as I don't have much hashpower - and, according to 'transactions' I still have more than 4 on my account on your pool Wink.

hey don the minimum payout is 1 so ill have to take a look into it. ill be back in a while after ive looked throught the logs

EDIT: well ive taken a look and all seems to be fine from here, no failed auto payout's infact it seems like uve had a few auto payouts from the pool. From the logs and the balance's shown to me it says ur balance atm is around 1.4 and the payout logs confirm that so the next payout should be when it hits 2. it could just be that u caught the "bug" when it was just about to run the auto payout cron
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
@centurion76,

You can tag someone by TAG ID.  You need to click on the "TagBank" link and then click on TAG under wallet.  Then click on "Transfer" and put in the user TAG ID and the amount you want to send.

@xorobabel - tagged you as well.

-tb-

@techbytes,

Thank you. That worked well.
However, it still might confuse my mom, so my suggestion about the big "Tag Someone" button in the dashboard still stands Wink
legendary
Hey Techbytes,

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
@centurion76,

You can tag someone by TAG ID.  You need to click on the "TagBank" link and then click on TAG under wallet.  Then click on "Transfer" and put in the user TAG ID and the amount you want to send.

@xorobabel - tagged you as well.

-tb-
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Yeah, a lot of miners bailed on TAG yesterday while LTC/BTC went up the roof.  They will all come back when the dust settled. 
xorobabel, what's your TAG ID?  Hopefully, you will find a block or two.  Still 32 more blocks for the 15 TAG bonus so take advantage of the low diff.

If you are having fun mining, then we have achieved our goal.   Smiley

-tb-

My TAG ID is 13136. Haven't used the Tagbond site much, though (still learning my way around it).

@xorobabel You've been tagged. I also added you as a contact on Tagbond. I wanted to see how hard it would be to TAG someone.

Tagging was actually more difficult than I thought. I couldn't find a place in the Tagbond dashboard to tag someone by ID.

So, I went to the Tagbond crypto exchange and tried to tag (withdraw TagCoin) by sending it to your Tagbond ID in the space that says "Tag Address." This is actually asking for the wallet address, but I tried to see if it would accept your Tagbond ID.

It didn't, of course, but it did give me an error message: "Request error: Invalid TagCoin address," but it did take the TagCoin out of my wallet although it showed an error. Where this tag went I don't know - it may be floating out in space, gone forever.

Anyway, I sent the tagcoin directly to your wallet Smiley

@Tagbond, a couple of friendly suggestions:

It would be great to have a big "Tag Someone" button in the Tagbond dashboard that would send after placing a recipient's Tagbond ID, and TagCoin amount, in a couple of fields. Everything has to be simple enough for even my mom to use Wink

If there is an error on the crypto exchange while making a transaction it should cancel that transaction. Smiley

Thanks a lot, centurion76. I can confirm the tagcoin you sent through the site is floating off in space because I did not get it, but I did get the one you sent to my wallet. Thanks again.
Yeah, a lot of miners bailed on TAG yesterday while LTC/BTC went up the roof.  They will all come back when the dust settled. 
xorobabel, what's your TAG ID?  Hopefully, you will find a block or two.  Still 32 more blocks for the 15 TAG bonus so take advantage of the low diff.

-tb-

My TAG ID is 13136. Haven't used the Tagbond site much, though (still learning my way around it).

@xorobabel You've been tagged. I also added you as a contact on Tagbond. I wanted to see how hard it would be to TAG someone.

Tagging was actually more difficult than I thought. I couldn't find a place in the Tagbond dashboard to tag someone by ID.

So, I went to the Tagbond crypto exchange and tried to tag (withdraw TagCoin) by sending it to your Tagbond ID in the space that says "Tag Address." This is actually asking for the wallet address, but I tried to see if it would accept your Tagbond ID.

It didn't, of course, but it did give me an error message: "Request error: Invalid TagCoin address," but it did take the TagCoin out of my wallet although it showed an error. Where this tag went I don't know - it may be floating out in space, gone forever.

Anyway, I sent the tagcoin directly to your wallet Smiley

@Tagbond, a couple of friendly suggestions:

It would be great to have a big "Tag Someone" button in the Tagbond dashboard that would send after placing a recipient's Tagbond ID, and TagCoin amount, in a couple of fields. Everything has to be simple enough for even my mom to use Wink

If there is an error on the crypto exchange while making a transaction it should cancel that transaction. Smiley

-tb-

legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
cmon guys 15 tag bonus on our pool tag.cryptopools.com!
I'm a little guy, but I've been mining there consistently for about 5 days now (same username), and I'm having lots of fun.

I noticed the TAG/BTC exchange rate recovered very well over the last 12 hours. That's good.
On the Tagbond homepage there are two buttons: 'Tagverts' and 'Communities.' When I click on these nothing happens. Are the links just not made yet or is this a bug?

Is there a FAQ/How-to some where on setting up tagverts and working with communities? Maybe links to videos? Wink
Activity: 30
Funny, you should say that, i wouldn't mind a few of those RFIDs myself. I should have taken one or two off you at the Singapore conference so I can get feel for it. Always good to actually use something before considering recommending it to someone else.
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Philippines is OK, just that middle part that have the problems right now...everyone here is helping out more than I have ever seen before, with every office building incuding ours packing donated goods to be shipped down there... good to see that other countries are pitching in. Amazing that such a short storm would cause so much havoc

And yes, have taken off the give TAG as a feature...we will do as part of a community or let others do it for their own reasons..which was the original idea..Wink

Right now, we are letting it grow on it's own, as people discover the site and realise they can have free membership management, free adverts for deals and marketing. We need to wait for more Tagcoin to be made before we can make any major moves in that area and at the moment we are setting up distribution and sales of Tagbands (bit like Disneys magic bands), which are used for payments, entry access, ID verification here in Philippines. Anyone who wants to resell these in your own countries let me know..
Activity: 23
have to put a stop to TAGs given to referrals off the website for a while..too many fake accounts being created...probably better to have them given away from within communities where the owner can approve the users.

Agree with this as well!
legendary
TAG.CryptoPools.com is now paying out 15 TAG for block finders on top of their normal reward.  The 15 TAG bonus will be active for the next 50 blocks on the pool.

I sent some hashrate power to you for the last hours, allthough it's hard for me to receive that bonus hehe. We need more miners!

have to put a stop to TAGs given to referrals off the website for a while..too many fake accounts being created...probably better to have them given away from within communities where the owner can approve the users.

Allright. That isn't a bad decision. You should only accept people who really wants to be part of the community Smiley. Not people who just want to earn a quick Tagcoin.

By the way, how's the enviroment of your company doing at the Philippines? I see the most horrible pictures on my television right now, as the Netherlands currently is collecting money to donate to help organisations such as the Red Cross who are helping out there in the Philippines, by making a live TV-show. We past the 17,3 million Euro's already! Smiley
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
^^ +1

Yes, keep the TAG within the community...

-tb-
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
yep looks like it im sure theyll come back eventually Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

It seems everyone is back to LTC at such a high price. Smiley
Jump to: