Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 112. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501
@techbytes - I don't stop working..lol.. wake up with ideas, go to sleep with ideas, and get frustrated when I cannot convert the ideas quickly enough into real life use. But actually, come the new year we will be operating almost 24 hours as I need night staff at my office...

@centurion76 - Hadn't thought of RSS feeds for tagverts..will implement that next week. It will work quite well with the personal sell/auction tagverts system we will go live with on monday or tuesday. That will allow anyone to sell their personal stuff for TAG...and other currencies but an RSS feed would be good internally as well as items are added for sale. Going to have to add a live "ticker"...
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
@Tagbond,

Is there an RSS feed for tagverts? I was wanting to attach it to one of my sites.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
@boymok - I will send it to your address now, manually from my own wallet...since my exchange devs are off till monday morning..

Hey, how come they're off and you're working?   Exchanges are 24/7/365...   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 132
BitCoin
@boymok - I will send it to your address now, manually from my own wallet...since my exchange devs are off till monday morning..

Thank you, i see them!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I see that the value of a single TAGcoin is about $0.50 now. Great! I hope this attracts more miners to the network Wink. I'm not sure what causes this, but I think it has to do something with the potential the coin has and the lack of potential many other coins have Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
My TAG ID is 12815

Do low hashing miners stand a chance, or am I dead in the water?

Tagged you and added you as a contact.

Your probably better off buying it, either at cryptsy or the Tagbond exchange. Tagbond exchange is the easiest place to buy it because you can use paypal or a credit card (soon) to fund your account.

Or you could come mine at TAG.CryptoPools.com where block finder gets an additional 15 TAG as bonus.  Have one low hasher found 3 blocks already.   Grin

-tb-

Any chance of having the ability to set own share difficulty? 16 is a little low
Hi, well we wont be allowing a fixed share difficulty im afraid. but im in the stage of testing vardiff on ffc.crypto-expert.com. when its ready dgc/arg/tag cryptopools will be the first to get it.
Activity: 132
BitCoin
No..not enough trading yet...although that will change as merchants in Philippines want to start buying, and users want to sell when they receive as rewards..just time that is all..

Can you pls handle my withdrawal?

id 4291

thanks!
No..not enough trading yet...although that will change as merchants in Philippines want to start buying, and users want to sell when they receive as rewards..just time that is all..
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Can't buy or sell much yet on the official exchange. Not enough trading?
Trying to work out the rise in price of TAG...cannot find any new articles about it...so anyone have any ideas?
This happens sometimes...not a lot we can do about it - it was stuck on that block for about an hour and then more blocks followed quickly.. As the network grows and more miners and users, then this will become less of a problem. It's usual for a new coin to go through this...
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Is there a problem here? Looks like we are stuck on block 7264. It has been there for an hour. I would think it was just me but the block explorer and http://tag.cryptopools.com show the same thing as my client. Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Can I start a "group buy" for the TAG RFID bracelets? (PM me the wholesale rate and minimum order quantity.)

Payable in TAG or BTC of course. I'll use Fed Ex to ship to the States.
We haven't really thought of selling the RFID bracelets over there yet... Just need some enterprising souls who want to buy in bulk and have them shipped over from the factory direct. Can pay in TAG if you like..:-)

Just a quick note here to say we will be creating a classified / auction tagvert type that anyone can post from their personal account. So from within the MyTagverts section, you will click create, and choose Sell or Auction. It will be simpler in format than the community tagverts, but will still feature the referral - ie: you let others share your tagvert to sell your bike, sofa, laptop or whatnot and you promise to pay them a referral fee. If there is a price attached that can be paid online, then that referral fee is automatically debited from the sale fee and given to the referrer. We already have the escrow system in place so if you don't trust someone, then you pay 1% fee for peace of mind. If it is another method of payment, then you have to trust that the seller will give his promised referral fee. If not then you can mention it on that persons reviews and in the future if they try to sell something, others won't be so likely to share the tagverts.

The entire platform is based around giving rewards for actions you take, by interacting with merchants, sharing tagverts, and from within your own site. Tagcoin is part of that mix.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
My TAG ID is 12815

Your probably better off buying it, either at cryptsy or the Tagbond exchange. Tagbond exchange is the easiest place to buy it because you can use paypal or a credit card (soon) to fund your account.

Or you could come mine at TAG.CryptoPools.com where block finder gets an additional 15 TAG as bonus.  Have one low hasher found 3 blocks already.   Grin

-tb-

Any chance of having the ability to set own share difficulty? 16 is a little low
Activity: 215
Thanks for the responses guys. I'll try the pool out as soon as I finish getting my .33 proto on beer....man, taking forever with a 3 core Phenom 3.2 processor
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
We are selling TAG Bands - RFID bracelets in different colors, used for fashion, cash payments, tagging people using mobile apps, entry access like Disney etc.

How do we get a hold of these bracelets in the states?  If there was a store that you could purchase these bracelets from, that would be awesome.  It would help spread the word here in the states.

I want one so bad - GIMME GIMME GIMME!(I'll pay of course)

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
My TAG ID is 12815

-tb-
Activity: 207
My TAG ID is 12815

@tagbond, thanks for the TAGs Smiley
Jump to: