Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 113. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501
@centurion76 - 10 TAG sent - the logo click I might leave as an easter egg..lol.. at some point I will add that into one of the movies.  Need to redo them anyway at some point and put in a nice perky voice.

@grabhive - still learning about SPV, but I like the ideas behind it - at the moment need to get a working block explorer up on tagcoin which will be in the next few days.

As for merchant processing, just working on that right now - we will work it 2 ways - display a wallet address connected to your account so it handles wallet transfer, confirmations and credit to your TagBank, or using the TagBank balance itself (bit like using a paypal balance to pay for stuff), which is instant and allows us to do escrow payment as well, which is up there now. Both merchant processing and escrow have a fee connected of 1%

We will pushing TAG as a rewards currency with restaurants, bars etc here in the Philippines first, and let online communities anywhere else in the world use it as they see fit. My staff internally are already asking how they can earn TAG and that is spreading as people learn what it is and how they can use it. Businesses will follow and will need to buy TAG to give it out to the users that are asking for it. It will grow organically, I cannot really push it too much at the moment. We have only just adding the Fiat currency accounts up on trade.tagbond.com a couple of days ago - everyone seems to want to buy TAG with money rather than using valuable BTC..Wink

We are selling TAG Bands - RFID bracelets in different colors, used for fashion, cash payments, tagging people using mobile apps, entry access like Disney etc.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Nicely done.  Have to give the credit to centurion76 for the feature suggestion.  He deserved to be TAG, don't you think?   Grin

That quick Tag log should be in the instructional video.  If I hadn't read your post, I wouldn't have known that is a quick Tag because it just look like a small Tag logo and not a link.

-tb-

ID 13326. Feel free to TAG me all you want, as I plan to give a lot of my TAGs away as promotions Smiley

Speaking of promotions, @tagbond, any eta on when you might have that tagcoin shopping cart coded? If you need to test it out of your sandbox, just let me know as I have several WordPress test sites just sitting around waiting Wink
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I just tried withdrawing some TAG from the exchange to my own wallet. Still processing and not yet reflected on the network. Maybe your tagcoin-d is down or something.
Activity: 378
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
Ah..that's the problem when trying to create an alternative currency - the value comes with the use, the faster the use back and forth the more value it has...if everyone stores it, then it won't get used - I guess as more coins are produced, I am hoping that most of it gets used within the system, or even outside it...and just a small percentage of tagcoin being held for speculation.

Speculation means we believe in you, Mark. It's up to you to make the coin useful day-to-day. We're waiting, is all I can say. :-)

By the way please think about an SPV implementation of the wallet. We could add it into Hive; our app platform would be ideal for your setup and apparent plans.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Ah..that's the problem when trying to create an alternative currency - the value comes with the use, the faster the use back and forth the more value it has...if everyone stores it, then it won't get used - I guess as more coins are produced, I am hoping that most of it gets used within the system, or even outside it...and just a small percentage of tagcoin being held for speculation.

@techbytes, @centurion76 - I installed a quick Tag Someone on both community and user dashboard menus, and clicking the TAG log on the left at the top takes you to the same page. Then type in the ID or email of the person and send TAG (if you have any), OR quickly add/invite a contact or add a member. So tagging someone in this case is either giving them some TAG or adding as a friend or member.

Nicely done.  Have to give the credit to centurion76 for the feature suggestion.  He deserved to be TAG, don't you think?   Grin

That quick Tag log should be in the instructional video.  If I hadn't read your post, I wouldn't have known that is a quick Tag because it just look like a small Tag logo and not a link.

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Do low hashing miners stand a chance, or am I dead in the water?

Your best bet is to place a low bid and wait for the brain dead multipoolers to dump.
Activity: 215
My TAG ID is 12815

Do low hashing miners stand a chance, or am I dead in the water?

@techbytes, @centurion76 - I installed a quick Tag Someone on both community and user dashboard menus, and clicking the TAG log on the left at the top takes you to the same page. Then type in the ID or email of the person and send TAG (if you have any), OR quickly add/invite a contact or add a member. So tagging someone in this case is either giving them some TAG or adding as a friend or member.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Introduced family and friends to TagCoin today. Told them to buy a little and hold for a few years.

My father buy also with 100euro when i asked if he want make small risk invest Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
Introduced family and friends to TagCoin today. Told them to buy a little and hold for a few years.
Activity: 238
vovan115
 ---- ID 12959 -----

TYL38wK8XRtT8x54gFKVco2yX27tRFxn6c

Thanks you   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
@Don007 - Looks like a lot of miners switched to another coin, so when that happens, the diff is high for a while, not enough miners to make the blocks, so for a day or so the diff will be too high...it will sort itself out as the diff comes down, and then it will be a lot easier to mine and they will all come in a rush to whoever is mining - unfortunately that is when the miners all pile back in...ah the teething problems of a new coin...

I'm going to mine this coin exclusively as soon as I get some scrypt miners. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I need to check alternate crytocurrencies more often
Observing post
Might be a good idea  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I need to check alternate crytocurrencies more often
Observing post
@Don007 - Looks like a lot of miners switched to another coin, so when that happens, the diff is high for a while, not enough miners to make the blocks, so for a day or so the diff will be too high...it will sort itself out as the diff comes down, and then it will be a lot easier to mine and they will all come in a rush to whoever is mining - unfortunately that is when the miners all pile back in...ah the teething problems of a new coin...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
@xorobabel - tagged you as well.

-tb-
Thanks a lot, dude! Really appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Is there anything indicating that there is a fork or something? My Wallet has problems with synching since block 6600 (at more than 2 hours ago).

If there's nothing wrong with the blockchain, does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: about 15 minutes later I saw it was synchronized. It seems up to date now, current block 6602.
Hmm..interesting idea...so... I was thinking of just adding it to the end of the menu under Dashboard (in either user or community mode), and call it "Tag a Member" which will let you put in the member ID or email or a wallet address, and the amount of TAG to send. I don't really want to add anything else on the header menu. I might make the TAG logo on the left do the same thing..:-)

As for the buttons on the front page, tagverts and communities, they are there so you can search either one or the other...but i think we will change it back to being a radio button choice...

Will look into what happens when you send some TAG to a non existing address...it should validate

@nmak - the rfid bracelets are proving popular here, but really you can use any type 2 nfc or rfid card - travel card, paywave visa card etc...combine that with our apps to connect it with your id, a tagvert or a community. We are revamping our App Store and adding 5 different beta apps we have been working on, as well as making another open source for anyone to use as a base to build something of their own. Web apps will go up there as well...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Hey Techbytes,

You probably mentioned it here, but what is the minimum payout for your pool (http://tag.cryptopools.com/)?

I changed it to 2 yesterday - as I don't have much hashpower - and, according to 'transactions' I still have more than 4 on my account on your pool Wink.

hey don the minimum payout is 1 so ill have to take a look into it. ill be back in a while after ive looked throught the logs

Excuse me, I guess it is working indeed. I was looking up my balance at transactions, but now I see that there's only 1,2 TAG left on my account. Sorry for this!

no worries, thanks for mining on the pool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
@centurion76,

You can tag someone by TAG ID.  You need to click on the "TagBank" link and then click on TAG under wallet.  Then click on "Transfer" and put in the user TAG ID and the amount you want to send.

@xorobabel - tagged you as well.

-tb-

@techbytes,

Thank you. That worked well.
However, it still might confuse my mom, so my suggestion about the big "Tag Someone" button in the dashboard still stands Wink

Agreed.  Something like this:

but with TAG on the button.    Grin  Wink

-tb-
Jump to: