Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 128. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So still no info on solo mining? All i want to do is point a bunch of my mining farm to a single system, and mine the coin lol.

Same as any other coin. Hope you've got some power if you're going solo.

I've tried it the same as other coins.. doesn't seem to like me much. Historically I've used the demon executables, but this coin only provides the qt gui executable. I made a config file and fired it up with the server param, but can't get any systems to connect. I can telnet so the rpcport is open, but the systems can't connect otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
So still no info on solo mining? All i want to do is point a bunch of my mining farm to a single system, and mine the coin lol.

Same as any other coin. Hope you've got some power if you're going solo.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I have a problem with the aesthetics of mTAG...I like 3 letter combinations..lol..

Maybe the micro amount of TAG is tAG or tag.  Similar to how T and t mean Tablespoon and teaspoon in measuring.  Probably more confusing for some folks but I'm just slinging wet spaghetti noodles seeing what'll stick.

I am fed up with points I earn at starbucks, SM Mall (here in Philippines), or other places, and then not knowing the value of those, or where I can spend them, or the fact that I cannot use them anywhere else. And if I do want to use them, like airmiles, all sorts of restrictions come into play.

That's what they WANT!  Almost 1/3 of rewards go unused in the US or you know only $16B worth!  Talk about free money for these companies.  They love these confusing rewards and they'll hate us but we're on the side of the consumer so eventually we'll win.

Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Nope, you are seeing the business exactly the same way...But we are more than just a crypto rewards company...we work with fiat as well, and trying to make it easier for transfer to people in different ways via TagCash - that is the payments side of our business - that alone in the Philippines is a billion peso business for me - I just don't think GCash here are doing it as well as they could, but then that is understandable considering they are owned by a Telco who are really just interested in selling more airtime. Paypal is not being used here cos half the population don't have bank accounts, but there are a lot of potential small business operators who want to make a better income for their families and have skills, products or services to offer. Just have to make it even easier to pay and receive money, in many different ways. No one trusts anyone to buy stuff online here, so we need an escrow system for everyday buying and selling. And this is just the Philippines. It would be nice to do wht Paypal started out doing all that time ago, before they became slaves to the credit card and the banks..Smiley
I have a problem with the aesthetics of mTAG...I like 3 letter combinations..lol..

But seriously, if it was 1 TAG @ $1, with no division then Tagbond won't be able to use just TAG - it would make it a total market cap in the first year of around $3.8m if priced at $1 - think about the rewards market and what it needs to fulfill that, you'll see if we do what we plan this is not enough. We will have to use both BTC and TAG as rewards.. perhaps things will be paid in BTC, but rewards given as TAG and then you can cash in your TAG for stuff you can buy or trade back to BTC. Who knows how this will pan out. Totally new territory. But the bottom line is using crypto as a universal rewards currency that all businesses can value - I am fed up with points I earn at starbucks, SM Mall (here in Philippines), or other places, and then not knowing the value of those, or where I can spend them, or the fact that I cannot use them anywhere else. And if I do want to use them, like airmiles, all sorts of restrictions come into play. So this is what i want to change, and crypto currency gives us a chance to do that.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Use mTAG as the default denomination then... Simple.

Units of denomination are arbitrary anyway. If the demand is there, price will rise.

Tagbond: Solo mining info? most coins provide the demon file. Does yours just use the qt and rpc commands? There's nothing in the OP about it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
@ halibit - thanks for the graphics...have linked them from the front page..Wink
I've spot-searched the thread and don't see any info on solo mining with a demon (tagdoind), is there not one, or are folks just using qt? I don't see any solo mining info in the OP. Any help would be appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
@Don007 - fixed the bug...

Allright, it's working nice and smoothly now. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Here some tag logos with dynamic market price.
Sharing this, if some one else want to use it.
This is not official service, just made for my own purpose.

TAG/Bitcoin marketprice
http://haliforex.com/tag/marketquertagbtc.php

TAG/USD marketprice
http://haliforex.com/tag/marketquertagusd.php

Activity: 532
ok i started the lotto lets get it moving heh
http://lotto.coinworld.us/TAG
@Don007 - fixed the bug...
OK guys give it a shot
lotto.coinworld.us/TAG
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
That's strange indeed. When I'm logged in (on my own account) I do see your account "Eli0t TT". But it also shows "Users doesn't exist" when I go to my own ID link (http://tagbond.com/profile/12916). However, under this "Users doesn't exist" text (which should be 'user' without the s I guess), I can see my profile.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
if im logged in and i use my referral link to get to the site i get a "Users doesn't exist" error. on top of my profile
@ paladin281978 - Why 1%?..because we have to worry about the safety and looking after the coins...and because Tagbond is a business and takes revenues in different ways. Because we are making it easier to transact with your coins. But you always have a choice to take it back to your wallet and leave it open on the network to earn coins, and putting them back in when you want to use them to buy stuff or use them as a discount method to get something you want..etc etc..

As for safety on the website we will be offering 2 factor login, and email confirmation of funds withdrawal.

@ ny2cafuse - thanks, you get what we are doing..Wink

Just wanted to add that we will only be adding BTC and TAG to the exchange for now, along with the 9 Fiat currencies to buy them with. I've had discussions with a few people and it basically boils down to the fact that i don't want to dilute the value of TAG as a rewards currency - the primary aim of the exchange is to make it easy to buy TAG for use in the tagbond system, with BTC or various currencies. There are plenty of other exchanges to trade TAG on already...
Need a little input would you guys want me to add TAG to my lotto site??
Jump to: