Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 130. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
He was talking about tag.botpool.net, indeed.

I'm also mining @ tag.cryptominer.net. Thanks Torzsy for that pool Smiley

Thank you all for mining there. Smiley This coin could be the first real good thing after BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
He was talking about tag.botpool.net, indeed.

I'm also mining @ tag.cryptominer.net. Thanks Torzsy for that pool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
tag.botpool.net does not work?
Not work for me

Just checked the frontend. It loads.

Setup http://tag.cryptominer.net/ as a backup. Or as a main.  Roll Eyes Grin
oh yes tag.cryptominer.net working smoothly. I mining it.
I tought you talk about tag.botpool.net
Not work for me

Just checked the frontend. It loads.

Setup http://tag.cryptominer.net/ as a backup. Or as a main.  Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

It seems up for me.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Just started to mine the TagCoins. Let's see..  Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future.
ID 12910

TH1keb8e5T2bTT4TFwdXEyeCpwNLFZaXaQ

salamat boss...
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
At the moment, it is just registered within the TagBond system - when we launch our exchange next week you can trade them there  and also withdraw for use in cryptsy at no charge...at the moment, we are not doing automatic withdrawal to wallet. probably be open to trade on Wednesday..

Looking forward to another exchange entering the crypto landscape, welcome! What trading pairs will be offered?
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
At the moment, it is just registered within the TagBond system - when we launch our exchange next week you can trade them there  and also withdraw for use in cryptsy at no charge...at the moment, we are not doing automatic withdrawal to wallet. probably be open to trade on Wednesday..
Activity: 276
Can I send TagCoin from my smartphone to the Cryptsy.com and how?
Activity: 674
id: 4652
Thanks!
@mobgod..the same app I had on the front page...Tag Cash personal that also binds RFID cards to your account..

@Francisco - No, cannot remove wallets yet..that is the works should be out in V5 next week, but will only be able to delete wallets if you don't have anything in them

@Hazard - you mean if they took bitcoins then their current supports would not pay them?..seems a bit unfair..through Wikipedia would take money in any form at any time..Wink - well, if not then there are plenty of others that could use it..
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
QR scanning ILO of having to type anything would be most ideal for real world interactions.  Also, I haven't upgraded to version 4 yet but can you remove wallets from the app yet?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Fixed a couple of bugs and linked the app again to the front of the thread.

Anyone who finds bugs on tagbond.com, or on the app, gets rewards..depending on the bug, different rewards..Smiley
What app was fixed ?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Had an interesting email stating I should after the market that Flattr goes after...the ability to give tips and donations anonomously, but to do it small amounts and to do it quickly via buttons on sites. I was thinking how wikipedia might raise money each year in very small amounts for example - hit a button and donate whatever you want, and it just auto creates an account for them and adds via the wallet system - no waiting for confirmations, no need to launch a wallet and add, in either fiat or multi crypto.
Wikipedia is funded largely by banksters and other corporate shills and is the main reason they've refused to accept bitcoin donations.  Wink
Activity: 432
Free trade is good
 Wink
Had an interesting email stating I should after the market that Flattr goes after...the ability to give tips and donations anonomously, but to do it small amounts and to do it quickly via buttons on sites. I was thinking how wikipedia might raise money each year in very small amounts for example - hit a button and donate whatever you want, and it just auto creates an account for them and adds via the wallet system - no waiting for confirmations, no need to launch a wallet and add, in either fiat or multi crypto.

Paste the code into a website, Hit the button, pops up a modal window, do quick login and the have simple drop down with wallet choice, add number and click give. Done within a few seconds.

Or, like I have done on my profile..give the ID number...someone just taps that in via the web or even faster via the android app

What do you think?..what other things do you think this is useful for? No charges on our side, transaction free.
Activity: 432
I like Tagcoin, you will definitely make it up again  Smiley
Jump to: