Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 159. (Read 301274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
sha256, scrypt, scrypt-jane?
+ coins per block, kinda basic need to know things
I think this is the only [ANN] that has not included these details. Sounds like a carbon-copy coin. All of the features listed don't actually require a new coin, but could be built upon existing coin.
"Fairness - Difficulty will start out at a reasonable value so no one can get an unfair advantage" i.e. Pre-mined a bunch before launch?

This might be totally legit, but I'll take tech specs over a fancy bio anyday.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
+ coins per block, kinda basic need to know things
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
Seems pretty interesting. I'd rather see some more details on the actually coin. All I know that its named TagCoin, and thats it.
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Looks promising, first alt coin base from Philippines hell yeahhh i will support this all the way Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Yeah ... interesting
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
Extremely interesting, let's see what happens.

Coin seems to be doing well.
Activity: 627
Merit: 501

About TAG

A little bit of historical background first... (Updated May 2020)

TagCoin was launched in November 2013, as a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency, with no premine. It was marketed as a Rewards Currency by Tagcash, a company making apps and APIs for the Fintech market. However, over time it became apparent that most companies wanted their own branded rewards currencies and because Tagcash was the primary user and promoter, the currency would be seen as a security. So It was left to fend for itself to grow as it might. In 2017, Tagcoin was traded extensively which pushed the price up, but the Chinese restrictions on ICOs and exchanges put an end to that.

It can still be traded on AEX exchange, and the downloads for the software can be found on https://github.com/tagcoin

An offer was made to burn TagCoin (in 2017/2018) and exchange for TAGX (a rewards currency in Tagcash Wallet) with a view to using it in the future, which resulted in reducing the total amount of TagCoin in circulation to about 4m as of early 2020. That TAGX can now be converted back to Tagbond (TAG)

Currently old TagCoin can still be burned and exchanged for Tagbond (TAG) an ethereum based token used on tagbond.com for creating and bonding to NFTs. So if you can still mine it, then it has some usage. (Rate is 1 to 1). Currently TAG on Tagbond is priced at 5 cents, and will rise to 10 cents over the next few months. This offer does not expire and is my way of keeping TagCoin alive.
Pages:
Jump to: