Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 22. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Sorry - we moved servers to a VPC and the config file for the Tagcoin Server had not been updated - it has been changed now so it is working and you can access the Tagcoin explorer.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
please give link to the working tag explorer
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
I am new to Tagcoin. I can not seem to get the tagcoin wallet to connect. Can someone please post a good config file. Thanks...
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Sorry, I'm out of town for the next few days, but my parent's computers are probably mining to the wrong address or something. LOL. I'll be sure to join soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Come on guys! Join me on TagMining.com hahaha I'm all alone lol. Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Tagmining is now upgraded to NOMP.

The old server will be left up to clear 2 blocks that are pending, and then it will be brought down.

Some info on the server:

• I moved the pool to a data center in SE Asia- Singapore to be exact.  It should be a more solid connection for people mining in Asia.
  • Like the old server, this server mitigates DDOS attacks at the rack before it hits the server.
  • No account info is needed, and therefor it can not be hacked in to.  You use your wallet address for your user name and anything for the password.
  • Payouts are PROP, and they are made as soon as the block confirms.
  • Vital pool info can be found on the homepage.  There are also API functions that can be found on the API page if you want to use them for your own calculations.

Connection info can be found on the connection page, but I will list it here as well, as the connection info will be moved soon.

Username:  your tagcoin wallet address
Password:   anything
Connection addresses:
(VARDIFF 32-128):   stratum+tcp://Tagmining.com:3001
(VARDIFF 128-256): stratum+tcp://Tagmining.com:3002
(FIXED 256):          stratum+tcp://Tagmining.com:3003
(FIXED 512):          stratum+tcp://Tagmining.com:3004
(FIXED 1024):        stratum+tcp://Tagmining.com:3005

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me via PM.

Thanks,

Fuse
legendary
HODL for life.
Greetings, miners.

As a reminder, Tagmining will be coming down today to do a frontend/backend upgrade to NOMP.  You have until 4PM PDT before the pool comes down, and transitions to the new servers.  Please make sure you set your payout address and you initiate a payout to get your TAG.

Thanks,

Fuse
@ lumeire = Working on it, but you have to build an infrastructure before it is taken seriously..Smiley - and there are a few minor niggles, like regulation, banking, licenses...:-)
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
I just bought myself a HappyPlus card (Jollibee rewards card) and I immediately thought of TAG. Would be awesome if TagRewards could be like HappyPlus in the future.  Grin
legendary
HODL for life.
Unfortunately, no.  NOMP uses a wallet address as the user name, so you would need to pay your parents a visit Smiley.  Sorry, man.

-Fuse
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Can you keep my worker so the new pool will continue to run when my miners turn on every now and then? I installed some in my parent's house. eheh.
legendary
HODL for life.
Tagmining.com will be coming down this weekend for an update.

I've been running Tagmining for nearly a year now(domain registration fee is up on the 2nd), and I've decided that I'm just tired of MPOS.  Being that I have run MPOS and NOMP side by side for a few months now on Tagmining and Criptoe, I can say without a doubt that I'm all-in on NOMP.  NOMP is easier to use and it is more secure.  It's also much more efficient in terms of server requirements, meaning mining will be substantially more reliable on the same server that the MPOS system is currently running on.

So this weekend, Tagmining will be moving to a NOMP frontend/backend.  The change will be relatively quick- hopefully only the amount of time it takes to update the DNS records.

In preparation for this, please make sure you update your wallet address on Tagmining now so that when I force the payout to all wallets, you get paid.  Once the server wallet goes down, it's down.  If you don't have your wallet address set when the change happens, your coins are going into a margarita and beer fund for the Criptoe team.

I will post additional info on the time frame of the change-over later this week.  However, the change will be made on Saturday, so make sure you're ready.

If you have any questions, drop me a line or post them here and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Fuse
VTC.com is now giving out TAG cryptocurrency as rewards for subscribing to the online learning library, at a rate of 10% of the subscription amount.

The reward are given to subscribers that signup for monthly ($3 of TAG), quarterly ($9 of TAG), and yearly subscriptions ($25 of TAG), and are also given out to existing subscribers who enter their TAG wallet address into their account, and will be paid automatically for as long as they are a paying user.

VTC will shortly be adding the option to buy credits to pay per lesson (1 US cent per credit), and the sale of those credits will also come with a 10% reward in the form of TAGcoin. Payment for credits will be via credit card, paypal, Bitcoin and Tagcoin.

Currently VTC offers over 100,000 training videos for computing and IT, but will be expanding to offer business subjects as well. VTC will also be enabling authors to upload their own tutorial videos, and set their own pricing, for which VTC will share 50/50 with the authors. Payment to the authors will be in Paypal, Bitcoin or TAGcoin
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Woot. 5%!
legendary
HODL for life.
We have updated the git hub code with a new version which will take effect 1 January 2015 at midnight. Only a couple of changes as follows:

- PoS reward increased to 5%
- reduced volatility in difficulty recalculations

+1.  Kudos!

I'll get the new version compiled tonight for Tagmining.

-Fuse
We have updated the git hub code with a new version which will take effect 1 January 2015 at midnight. Only a couple of changes as follows:

- PoS reward increased to 5%
- reduced volatility in difficulty recalculations
@Dabs - The BSP suggested that we remove it while we go through the process, but the BSP license has become less of an issue now, as we are doing bank to bank transfers (like Paypal) and (subject to BSP rules) for cash in we will use EC Pay for 4500 merchants including 7 11, where users can add cash in to their wallets. There won't be an option for cashout as cash unless we have the EMI License, but users and merchants can transfer Pesos direct to their bank account with no fees. We will add back the crypto wallets, but for certain countries like USA, we cannot allow those wallets to be used to transfer crypto to each other or spent in anyway, only to be withdrawn directly to a wallet. Same for any cash that appears in a Fiat wallet.

As for the high diff rate, well.. you know how it goes. Prices rise, miners jump in and mine it, and the diff also rises. Unless the price drops then the diff is not going to drop. I suspect quite a few individual miners are mining TAG now, especially in China.

As an aside, just wanted to update what we are doing with Tagbond etc..

We split the original tagbond website into 3 sites:

tagcash.com - digital wallets for cash and closed loop points in Philippines, and outside Philippines only for points based loyalty or microtransactions.

tagbond.com - our original platform for merchants to create and manage membership and rewards for their users. This also includes digital loyalty stamps which can also be used for entry stamps for clubs and gyms etc, and will have its own mobile app on iOS and Android ( I have the beta of that today if anyone wants to play with it)

tagrewards.com - this will only feature merchants and their tagverts who buy and offer TAGs (credit points, not crypto) for sharing coupons, offers, etc on social media and websites. This is a purely affiliate marketing site for promoting products and services, where users in Philippines can cash out their TAGs for real money transferred to their wallets, or outside of the Philippines will be paid in Tagcoin cryptocurrency to their external wallet. The TAGs are priced at 1 US cent for merchants to buy and can be purchased using credit cards, paypal etc, and users will be paid out at 70% of the value (tagrewards takes a 30% cut).

Our business model for Tagcash and Tagbond is based on number of transactions a merchant makes each month. Less than 100 a month, no fees - < 2,000 transactions a month, $20 per month, < 10,000 transactions per month, $50 and > 10,000 transactions is $100 per month. Transactions can be in points, cash or actions within Tagverts (like adding stamps to the loyalty stamp tagverts)

The main use of Tagcoin cryptocurrency is for us to pay out rewards where we have no banking facilities or where for legal reasons we cannot offer cash wallets (like USA and India). Other merchants can opt to the same thing if they want. As we pay out rewards in this way, we and other merchants will need to buy more and the price of Tagcoin may rise accordingly.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Yes, we removed altcoins from the site as a request from the Central Bank, while we go through the process of getting our license.

The requested that? And what's up with the obscene difficulty (and thus network hash rate)?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Only one has a manual payout option. This sucks for smaller miners like me.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Hi Mark,

It's been awhile, but I used to have a small amount of TAG here. I can't see now, but if you could, kindly send it to TDabswayYGFP9EwKuHughmyT55mrogWqe1

Thanks.

*edit* Site says I'm not KYC verified, but I think I should be. Can you fix that?
Pages:
Jump to: