Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 24. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I updated the tagcoin.org website to reflect more the direction that Tagcoin is taking. Alex will update the powtoon presentation this week to make it even easier to understand

thanks for updating the OP and the pools page on the website - mucho appreciated!
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
I updated the tagcoin.org website to reflect more the direction that Tagcoin is taking. Alex will update the powtoon presentation this week to make it even easier to understand
I'm mining tag coin on http://tag.lifeforce.info and finding blocks but I'l like to find a lot more blocks and need some additional hash to help find ore blocks
Have added http://tag.lifeforce.info/ to the list of pools - I do check them from time to time, and if ther eis no action or it is dead I remove...

as for the hash rate on the wallet, it will not be accurate if i did add it there, in fact nowhere near accurate, so there is no point.

thank you - how do other coins provide it in their wallets?

and perhaps a mention on the tagcoin website where the pools are listed - a number of them are no longer around either.
Have added http://tag.lifeforce.info/ to the list of pools - I do check them from time to time, and if ther eis no action or it is dead I remove...

as for the hash rate on the wallet, it will not be accurate if i did add it there, in fact nowhere near accurate, so there is no point.
a wallet update that included network hash would be nice....
I have already written about how the coin will rise in value, and altered the main page as well.

If you want TAG to rise, you can help by promoting the use of Tagcash.com - anyone can advertise services and products for free, and offer rewards if those adverts are shared and sales are made - payout will be made be in Tagcoin when users want to cash out their points earned from sharing adverts via Facebook, twitter, other sites. Think of it as a version of Google Adsense, but instead of paying out checks we will be using Tagcoin.

I've recently started mining this coin and like it a lot - please see my sig too!
I have already written about how the coin will rise in value, and altered the main page as well.

If you want TAG to rise, you can help by promoting the use of Tagcash.com - anyone can advertise services and products for free, and offer rewards if those adverts are shared and sales are made - payout will be made be in Tagcoin when users want to cash out their points earned from sharing adverts via Facebook, twitter, other sites. Think of it as a version of Google Adsense, but instead of paying out checks we will be using Tagcoin.
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
hi dev any ideas or plan make tag can rise again? Roll Eyes
It's not really an issue - profitability tends to balance itself out, especially if miners are not intending to dump their coins immediately. It should benefit everyone longer term and keep price stable.

As we give Tagcoin out as a payout option for earning advertising and referral points on Tagcash, the price should rise as we need to buy more on the open market. I personally would like to see the price rise over time, as I have a considerable amount of tagcoin as well, but there has to be a real underlying economy to support it. Paying out in Tagcoin for users to either sit on till they want to sell it back to us or other users, or selling out immediately to Bitcoin - this solves a problem for us in many countries where we don't have options to pay in cash to wallets or banks, especially in USA and India.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I would prefer the coin be more tilted towards proof of stake rather than proof of work...not cutting out proof of work completely, as I feel that it still needs that for stability and security...

Sounds interesting. I think many coins are looking at how to survive, and this actually may be one way to survive. I Always liked TagCoin for the Proof of Stake. In the early beginning, I didn't knew much coins with this kind of "interest" system.

Do you already have any idea how you want to allow PoW to be a small part of the TagCoin "mining"? By lowering the block rewards, so that it really isn't going to be profitable to mine TagCoin?   

I think coins with a huge part of POS do have the future, as we all WASTE much energy on mining..
I would prefer the coin be more tilted towards proof of stake rather than proof of work...not cutting out proof of work completely, as I feel that it still needs that for stability and security...
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I was hoping for 5% per month, but I'll take 5% per year. Smiley

I'm out of scrypt miners now. I don't know if you will consider other forms of mining, or rather, other algorithms for proof of work (X11, X13, scrypt-n.) I've got a bunch of GPU's I'm not using as it costs too much just to run them, and I've sold my gridseeds.
Just because I am not posting to the board doesn't mean we are not working on Tagcoin..Smiley...We have just let it rest for a few months, settling down and seeing where it goes.

This is what we have planned for Tagcoin in the future.

The original idea of a universal rewards coin has not been picked up, mainly because merchants want complete control over their points and internal currencies. This includes us as well..Smiley However, we will be using it within Tagcash as a payout method, rather than using BTC, paypal or bank which are often not available to us in different countries.

Tagcash is an eWallet system, advertising and rewards platform. Aside from the digital wallet and merchant payment system, it enables anyone to create their own points and loyalty systems, and it also lets companies advertise products and services in different ways. To help promote the "Tagverts" as we call them, merchants buy Tagcash points which can be used for Pay per Click, Pay per Take, and Pay per Redeem. Tagcash users share tagverts via websites, facebook, twitter etc and when someone clicks on that tagvert link, takes it or redeems it (ie: spends money) the sharer gets rewarded with points. A bit like google adsense and other affiliate systems. In the Philippines we can convert those points immediately into cash for payout using Cash Out agents or direct to bank. In countries like India where digital wallets are illegal, the points can be converted to airtime, gifts, products or ... Tagcoin. The same goes for USA, where we cannot give cash out to wallets because we have no MSB license for each state. We need a way to pay out cash and we will do it via Tagcoin. Tagcash points are worth 1 US cent each, and when someone requests a payout of their points, we will give the equivalent value at that time in Tagcoin. We take our rates from vskype.com.

Tagcash will need to buy Tagcoin via the different exchange sites it is offered, plus on the tagcoin.org website. As we grow, and the sharing of Tagverts becomes more widespread we will need more Tagcoin to pay out.

I am also considering changing the interest paid out to 5% from 1.5% per year. This will place more emphasis on Proof of Stake mining, and less on hardware mining. I anticipate availability of coins mined through hardware at around 80,000 TAG a month and more on PoS. If you want to give constructive thoughts for this please let me know.

If any of you have your own businesses, products and services feel free to create a community on Tagcash and add your own Tagverts. That part is free, but if you want to promote and get people sharing your ads, then you'll need to buy Tagcash points and pay others to share them (based on results if that is what you prefer).
Activity: 392
I've been mining this coin for a while and have always been impressed with the continued dedication of the devs and community support.

Well, I think there's a bit of a lack of this dedication. Allthough, Mark / TagBond was really active in the early days and early period of TagCoin. Then the problems with the blockchain appeared and when the coin lost much of its Original value, I think the dedication of him / the devs / the team behind became worse.

I still own a nice amount of TagCoins, but I think a big part of the Original community left this coin / became inactive.. However, it would be great to see this coin as popular as before again.
I agree with you they need to do some hard work like RDD team I am also member of this community for long time and have some good worth of this coin but now not activity and no updates are not good signs from them
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I've been mining this coin for a while and have always been impressed with the continued dedication of the devs and community support.

Well, I think there's a bit of a lack of this dedication. Allthough, Mark / TagBond was really active in the early days and early period of TagCoin. Then the problems with the blockchain appeared and when the coin lost much of its Original value, I think the dedication of him / the devs / the team behind became worse.

I still own a nice amount of TagCoins, but I think a big part of the Original community left this coin / became inactive.. However, it would be great to see this coin as popular as before again.
Bitcoin will survive

If you are hold TAG and want to see the price rise, then one suggestion would be to spread the word of TAG as an alternative to cashback or loyalty points systems. I hope you appreciate that we cannot do all the work ourselves, it also needs promotion by anyone who wants to see their TAG increase in value.

My suggestion would be to raise the awareness by trading on sites such as Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=253368 and Bleutrade https://bleutrade.com/exchange/2129 . Perhaps if people can see the price holding stable (or even rising) then they'll be more inclined to hold or buy.

Just a suggestion.

TAG 12948 - TMoDmYzuqPtK5FETfs1bhJh4YGhb7VDosd *Rattle* Rattle*
Posting address here on thread are not allowed you must send him through pm OP already posted this few days back
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

If you are hold TAG and want to see the price rise, then one suggestion would be to spread the word of TAG as an alternative to cashback or loyalty points systems. I hope you appreciate that we cannot do all the work ourselves, it also needs promotion by anyone who wants to see their TAG increase in value.

My suggestion would be to raise the awareness by trading on sites such as Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=253368 and Bleutrade https://bleutrade.com/exchange/2129 . Perhaps if people can see the price holding stable (or even rising) then they'll be more inclined to hold or buy.

Just a suggestion.

TAG 12948 - TMoDmYzuqPtK5FETfs1bhJh4YGhb7VDosd *Rattle* Rattle*
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the hard work tagbond! I like your ideas and hope everyone holding will do their bit to promote! Wink
@BotwinBG - on tagcash.com we will add BTC and TAG, when we have licenses in place, or when banking partners are OK with it.

Right now, we are redesigning the tagcoin.org site with more info on why to give TAG as a reward currency, a TAG login, where users can cash in their TAG they have earned from merchants that decide to give out TAG as a reward for actions on sites, and allowing merchants to easily purchase TAG. We have an SDK that lets websites and mobile apps give TAG on onClick or onLoad. We will promote the service, and we have a large tutorials site being built that will feature TAG as a reward for signing up and using the service. If you are hold TAG and want to see the price rise, then one suggestion would be to spread the word of TAG as an alternative to cashback or loyalty points systems. I hope you appreciate that we cannot do all the work ourselves, it also needs promotion by anyone who wants to see their TAG increase in value.
Thanks for your response I am watching market if its going ok then I have no problem and not going to sell in hurry I will watch and then do any thing
Pages:
Jump to: