Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 50. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Love watching my balance go from 20 to 7... because the last 15 blocks were all of the sudden orphaned.  This coin has lost another miner.

Good luck folks.

It looks as if tagbond has lost interest in this pet project
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hey, what is wrong with tagbond.com ??!!? I'm trying to transfer some $ to my paypal acc but the respond is "Request Failed.Please try again later."  Is this work or it's fake ?
Activity: 18
I am just waiting till Feb 2nd. once the patch is active as per shedule then i will point my rig to tagmining.com
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I can see your pool is back up but not blocks are being found. Are you still awake?? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Thanks for the update, but I would still like to double check.

You are now on the correct and new block chain and there should now be no or not many orphans, correct?

Also, you might want to update the TAG/USD conversion, as it is a bit too high right now.

I can't guarantee anything with the orphans or forks.  No TAG pool operator can guarantee anything with orphans right now.  It's an issue the whole network is going through.  However, we are on the same chain as Hashfaster, and ahead of Botpool.  So we're running the way we should now.

I'm working on some front end fixes right now after the update... including the USD conversion stats.  Thanks for the reminder.

-Fuse
Activity: 47
Thanks for the update, but I would still like to double check.

You are now on the correct and new block chain and there should now be no or not many orphans, correct?

Also, you might want to update the TAG/USD conversion, as it is a bit too high right now.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
ALERT FYI:

Tagmining.com is going down right now as we are orphan free, but behind the other pools.  I am going to resync the pool's blockchain.

I am warning you now... there will probably be orphaned blocks lost in the process.

-Fuse

EDIT: We are back up and working now.

FYI... blocks most certainly were lost to orphans.

EDIT: We are are back down.  We are behind the highest chain again.  I will update as I find out more.

EDIT: We are back up and hashing.  MPOS update completed, so you will now need to login with your email.

-Fuse
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yes..we offer small amounts of TAG to point out bugs...should PM me with the bugs..

OK, I'd like to point out a bug: Tagcoin might have an Orphan problem.

Please send your donation to: TkkbFuckThoseOrphansXkjIujkaExEJ4

But wait, you can't send anything - because all blocks are orphans Grin

Can you send to my PayPal account?

Roll Eyes Code fix already released. Deploys next week.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Yes..we offer small amounts of TAG to point out bugs...should PM me with the bugs..

OK, I'd like to point out a bug: Tagcoin might have an Orphan problem.

Please send your donation to: TkkbFuckThoseOrphansXkjIujkaExEJ4

But wait, you can't send anything - because all blocks are orphans Grin

Can you send to my PayPal account?
Activity: 2
why all my mining Qty is Orphaned??what is the pool doing for our miners?Huh

Please read the Opening Post of this thread. The orphan issue is known and a solution will be in place within a few days. It's unfortunate, but there are still random orphan issues right now.
for me it is not random,just full all.what can i do?change the pool?who can give a workalbe pool.thanks.
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Activity: 86
Bitcoin is the future.
@tagbond, do you offer bounty for critical bugs found at the trading section?
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Morris,

I operate HashFaster, and have had the MOTD "ALERT: Tagcoin's block chain is having fork issues" up for over 3 weeks, FYI.  I am not sure how much more obvious you would like?

Thanks

What the fuck is this shit .. hours of mining and a shit load of fucking orphans! Or is is just hashfaster pool that's fucked or scamming ?

Calm, down... take a deep breath... and read the last 3 weeks of posts in this thread.

Hell, read my post right before yours.

People really need to start reading this thread before they cursing about orphans and claiming scams on pools because of them.

-Fuse

Err .. 3 weeks, really?

Hey - this crap has just put a couple of new miners having a go at TAG into the obvious position of questioning this altogether if their efforts are wasted ... why run the pools if its broke - who stands to gain, certainly not them with a shitload of orphans? I was asked if this was possibly a scam so you can stick that attitude of yours right up there where the sun don't shine!

TELL YOUR POOL OWNERS TO MAKE THAT OBVIOUS on the pool that it is fucked ! Easy really, and in all our interests I dare say .. so, why was this not done, is it a scam ?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Just my 2 pennies... which is probably worth more than a Tag now.
I don't think so. At least I'm not trading my Tag for your 2 pennies. (I'm just kidding. Don't get angry.)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The orphan issue is killin the coin... What once was thriving (over a gig hash pools), now barely has 100 Mh/s pool speeds.

Why put the fix off until feb 2nd?  2 weeks on top of what people already had to deal with seems WAY TOO LONG.

Just my 2 pennies... which is probably worth more than a Tag now.
Activity: 22
Just a reminder that there is still a Tagcoin Faucet up over at http://tag.faucet.pimplounge.com/ but unfortunately it's empty at the moment..
For those of you that aren't sure what the Faucet is made for or is meant to do, take a look at the Info Page.

If anyone was to donate to the Faucet I would (and I'm sure many other people would too) be very grateful.
TAG Address: TFaucetGEbtyAz3wE5fgDxQC2NZTVQQjiS

Just to clarify, I don't make anything off this Faucet but am hosting it (and made it) free of charge.

If anyone has any suggestions on things I can do to better the Faucet, I'm listening Cheesy!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Please read the Opening Post of this thread. The orphan issue is known and a solution will be in place within a few days. It's unfortunate, but there are still random orphan issues right now.
Activity: 2
Activity: 91
I tried to move my tag coins over to tagbond , however its out of my account and didnt go into tagbond correclty (had over 30 confirmations and had waited a day and still wasnt credited to the account)

Its not on tagcash either - any suggestions guys?
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
I disabled trade.tagbond.com - there were only 3 or 4 trade orders there, and we will the accounts with the balances form those trades. Use tagcash.com from now..

I've just sent you a second message - re my USD balances -  one deposit never arrived and the other was on a buy order and that buy hasn't been transferred across.

If you could look into that I'd appreciate it.

Pages:
Jump to: