Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 52. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
can you make a chinese version TAGBOND??
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Updated the mac client to 1.0.3

Updated the Ubuntu Client to 1.0.3

A quick note on the projects we are working on - miskio.com which is the marketplace site, and a find for me site like fiverr, taskrabbit etc, but aimed at researching and virtual assistance for businesses and for personal use, like asking people to find an apartment for them. Both these sites will use cash, TAG and BTC only for sales and rewards.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Can't wait untill the 2nd of February, as I will start mining this coin again then.

If everyone will wait, I'm sure it won't get fixed. The date is probably an estimation of blocks required and how much time it will take for the network to reach it. if you want to power through a fork issue, you need to collaborate on putting all hashpower possible on the longest chain. (coinwarz,botpool,tagmining,hashfaster,cryptopools,cryptopool are currently on it i believe)

i went through the fork issue mid-november (i believe) and btcxpress helped a bit pushing through it, yeah he profited a lot of it probably but that's how you get it done. power through with all hashing power in the longest chain
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 319
Activity: 420
Could the orphan rate be a result of some pool or pools trying out "selfish mining"?

What do you mean? I dont get it. Pools cant mine. Grin

Activity: 319
Could the orphan rate be a result of some pool or pools trying out "selfish mining"?
Update Windows Client to 1.0.3 (yes I know, I was calling it 1.3, just bad habit...it is 1.0.3)

Working on Ubuntu client now...MaxPower usually does the Mac clients...wish it was a lot easier using latest OS X Mavericks - if anyone knows a quick way to do it on Mac OS X, like on Ubuntu etc...let me know..

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i think tagcoin price will be    1.65 dollar    tomorrow

http://img02.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i2/38016708/T2JD53XtJXXXXXXXXX_!!38016708.jpg

1.65 dollar =  1.65 X 6.05 = 9.9825 RMB

@MashRinx - Yes, sorry..have not updated the desktop clients, will do that shortly.

We had the trading button disabled on tagcash.com, while we sorted out a couple of bugs, and now it is working again..so I will certainly be placing my buy orders on there instead of cryptsy.

We've just been working on our games tagvert for winning rewards so I shall be putting some up and posting them on here so people can have some fun trying to get some TAG...I might put a few Vapor 280x cards up there to win as well, but that will be a lot harder to win, and each game will only have one chance a day, unless you invite people to join tagbond...then you get another stab at winning for each person that gets invited..Wink...The games we have created include a tag minesweeper type, HiLo cards, roll dice, and just finishing up a wheel of fortune type as well... No entry fee to play them, that would be gambling which we won't do, too many problems if we go there..Wink

We'll put a roadmap up on tagcoin.org, so everyone can see the direction we are heading and the use for TAG for the near future. Cannot predict what others will do with it, but certainly I can let you know how we plan to use it. In the main tho, we will be using TAG to gain customers for Tagbond and Tagcash, just as any company uses a rewards program. Cheaper and better than advertising I think.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I think most of the users have already read this topic (and the messages about the fix) as the value of TagCoin is increasing! I don't think it's unreasonable if we are at 0,002 BTC today!

TagCoin is my most favorable altcoin for sure. Can't wait untill the 2nd of February, as I will start mining this coin again then.
Activity: 389
I finally updated to the 1.0.3 client on my 3rd attempt after following the GIT link in the OP.

My first attempt was via the first Windows client link in the OP:  http://tagcoin.org/tagcoin-qt.zip.  Then I thought that going to the tagcoin.org site and getting the most up to date client from there would be likely.  It still points to the same link. 

Updating both of these links might help with the rate of adoption of the newer client.

Just my 2 cents...

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
What's the reason for the orphan problem? Will it be fixed in the near future?

I don't know the real or root reason for the orphan problem, just that orphans are caused by something else killing your valid block, usually a longer chain.

Yes, it should be fixed with the latest update, which will take effect on Feb 2, 2014.
Activity: 255
When I started mining Tagcoin last year there was no big problem with orphans. Now it's killing profitability.

What's the reason for the orphan problem? Will it be fixed in the near future?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Hey this is none of my business, but I couldn't help but comment here:

You're a real dick, and a child. The post that person made was fully reasonable, and you just responded by basically calling him stupid. Now I'm betting that you're a very smart person, and that makes your response even more pathetic. Grow up, little man.

Stop spamming the thread and take your vulgar insults back to the playground.

Get a clue about the coin you mine people and stop the retard rage.
...said the pot to the kettle. You're a riot. Stop spamming the thread with your ignorance and mean-spirited replies to people.

Can you guys take it to PM, please.  Try to keep this thread relevant, clean and  Grin (happy).

-Fuse
No PM needed. Nothing more to say to that guy. Sorry about that. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

You're a real dick, and a child. The post that person made was fully reasonable, and you just responded by basically calling him stupid. Now I'm betting that you're a very smart person, and that makes your response even more pathetic. Grow up, little man.

...said the pot to the kettle. You're a riot. Stop spamming the thread with your ignorance and mean-spirited replies to people.

Can you guys take it to PM, please.  Try to keep this thread relevant, clean and  Grin (happy).

-Fuse
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
I have a small buy wall on tagbond for a few hundred tag at $1.70   Cool

Looks like traffic on there is picking up a little!
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
I put a wall on cryptsy (it's a small one), so the price shouldn't go lower than that. Still don't see anything on the old and new tagbond / tagcash exchanges.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Tag will be worth $3-$5 a coin by the end of the year imo.

Someone mentioned it was going to hit $10 by the end of the year. It's somewhere in this thread, or maybe it was a PM or email. Maybe it was Mark himself, or that's the target anyway.

@uvwvj - I am also involved with Humint..Wink

And this is one reason the value will go up.

@tagbond, have you gotten the powered risers yet? If not, I can order from that guy in Taiwan. Also, the cheapest electricity in the country is in Lanao del Sur at 6.2 PHP per KWH or about 0.14 USD per KWH. But you don't know the uptime of that, hehe.

Cebu and Davao also have cheaper electricity. Batangas too, but again, you don't know how reliable Batelec is compared to Meralco. Makati and most of NCR (Metro Manila) are pretty much stable, but then you pay the price.

I'm setting up a factory (for clothes) in Batangas this year, so I'll stick a miner there. The place is already wired up for 200 AMP service. Most of that will be hot iron pressing machines and sewing machines.
Pages:
Jump to: