Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 45. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello. Mark, what's going on on blocks:
http://explorer.tagcoin.org/block/?id=38170 and http://explorer.tagcoin.org/block/?id=38171 ?
Just sent 10 TAG. Was no any questions for transaction fee!
And TX fee 1149 !
http://explorer.tagcoin.org/tx/?txid=385912cca31d7163568d51de62229f7e5ef6afbc2846a71b4baf285a69cfb6c3
for TX 10 TAG ??
http://explorer.tagcoin.org/tx/?txid=9c08f70742b268e8726f55cb8c21a4146c512d733e9985fdb76df462a9588299
Where is my 1149 TAG?
Here are my 5 last transactions from my wallet history.
http://i.imgur.com/8sSaxOA.png
And also no any incomming payments (Cool to my address from this point, for ~100 TAG
Activity: 31
@ Silez - why do think it was unexpected?.. We had a fix, seemed to be working, so that meant more miners were comfortable mining the coin. That was expected if it worked.
But now it's unprofitable. So it's matter of price or diff...
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
@ Silez - why do think it was unexpected?.. We had a fix, seemed to be working, so that meant more miners were comfortable mining the coin. That was expected if it worked.

@ amouse - Sorry , I thought you said you transferred to your TagCash wallet on our system. If it is via the wallet to wallet system, I cannot really help you...who did you transfer the coins to?... Maybe ask them if they received them?.. If it was us, then we need your Tagcash ID number or email...
Activity: 31
How diff change now? I see it's unexpectedly high.
Activity: 3
i sent 92.04 coins to my wallet
I can check to be recorded on the following Web site,
http://explorer.tagcoin.org/tx/?txid=f966552c2b0c4a2dcb9acc226945e2711a3aac12ae7e4dc11e7ce45162649300
this is my address=TM8gBu6V4kyvW43h6RtVodxgwaySS6Bgam
but i can not receive the coins on my wallet,what should i do?

Activity: 8
@amouse - what was your TAG ID, and we will look into it..
@tagbond
TTM5VhtG9K2dxT8Vvf2daLBAkeupDkDwoN

TTM5VhtG9K2dxT8Vvf2daLBAkeupDkDwoN

I got my wallet sync
i receive the next transction coins,but  i still can not receive this transction cois
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Well, I have kept quiet to see if this latest fix has sorted problems. No, I haven't abandoned it..anyone who knows me knows that I want this to keep going - aside from that, I do have a large investment in TAG.

We've been doing some more research, and reading some older posts about PoW/PoS combo coins. Seems that the orphans issue MIGHT take 7 to 12 months to resolve itself. That's not something we can control, that is something built into the code base and I have no wish to re write the base from scratch. IF the orphan issue continue to be a problem, then we will simply disable POS mining completely and revert to PoW only. The block generation will go back to being about 4 every minute which MIGHT shock the price, so as part of a fix, then we might change block generation to 5 or 6 minutes.

Glad to get your CONSTRUCTIVE thoughts. No point in slamming us, we just want to get it right for the future. These issues only started happening when PoS came on after 30 days. So, we may need to just turn it off.

Is this the same thing that happened to ORB?
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Price speculation. To the moon!

*edit* Here is a sample tagcoin.conf file everyone can use. Edit the password of course.

Code:
rpcuser=tagcoinrpc
rpcpassword=passwordsomethingunguessableokorjustdontusethis
maxconnections=500
reservedbalance=100000000
addnode=tagmining.com
addnode=cryptominer.net
addnode=hashfaster.com

Still 0 connections  Cry

Pretty confused as to why this happening, debug file just shows me trying to connect to the same ip over and over, no matter what I do to the conf
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Price speculation. To the moon!

*edit* Here is a sample tagcoin.conf file everyone can use. Edit the password of course.

Code:
rpcuser=tagcoinrpc
rpcpassword=passwordsomethingunguessableokorjustdontusethis
maxconnections=500
reservedbalance=100000000
addnode=tagmining.com
addnode=cryptominer.net
addnode=hashfaster.com

OK..sometimes I can get a little annoyed..Smiley -

anyway, I don't think people buy the coin JUST for the 1.5% interest. You make more by buying and selling it, and as a rewards coin I don't want too much emphasis on people actually keeping hold of it...

Let's just see if what we did holds up - if it does then we can move forward, if not then I have to fix it so it stays stable and that would mean removing the PoS...
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

@limbaugh - as long as the market DOES NOT react drastically to any changes, I deem that a good thing. I prefer a stable price. And if you do not have faith in TAG, there are many other coins to spend your time and money. Why waste it on TAG eh?.. But if you do want to comment perhaps you could constructively suggest a better solution?..

Look, I have been a supporter of TAG from the start for the obvious reasons. Heck, I am still mining TAG. I just stated that I would not be surprised if there is a significant short term price drop with the announcement of the major feature change. If price speculation is not welcomed in this thread, it should be on the front page.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Please add nodes to your config file.

Code:
addnode=tagmining.com
addnode=cryptominer.net

+1, thank you for being on top of things, Torzy!

-Fuse

We can fix this. Smiley At least I hope. Grin

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Can anyone paste their conf file? I still can't get the wallet to sync

Activity: 224
Merit: 250
have tagcoin still so much orphans?
Still awaiting results of latest patch...I don't see many orphans generated on tagmining or botpool...any other results any other miners care to post?

@FreedomCoin - that is because I asked Coinwarz to put it back up...

@limbaugh - as long as the market DOES NOT react drastically to any changes, I deem that a good thing. I prefer a stable price. And if you do not have faith in TAG, there are many other coins to spend your time and money. Why waste it on TAG eh?.. But if you do want to comment perhaps you could constructively suggest a better solution?..
Pages:
Jump to: