Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 55. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
cant get -walletnotify to work? :-( any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
how can i manually withdraw my coins ?? i dont see any options in my dashboard like other pools

What pool are you talking about, mate?
Activity: 15
how can i manually withdraw my coins ?? i dont see any options in my dashboard like other pools
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I get better hash results in linux/debian (bamt) than I do with windows, probably because my hardware (ASRock 970-EX4 w/ everything disabled but USB and GPU) is 100% what BAMT was built for, so all the built-in drivers are prepped for the hardware.

Using other hardware, it'll be mixed. And when building linux from the ground up, unless you're good at building the drivers (sometimes having to use an old driver, which might take days to figure out) from scratch, it could lead to pulling your hair out.

That's another thing--I disable literally everything on the motherboard (via BIOS), except for the USB ports and built-in ethernet port. This prevents anything unused from taking power, and prevents any "unnecessary" driver issues. SSD is disabled, IDE, Floppy, Serial ports, IR ports, the whole 9 yards.. it's all disabled.

And I'm getting that particular motherboard soon. And I looked up all your old posts about the Toxic cards, and I'll basically do the same thing, hoping to get 805+ kh/s. BTW, Mark does not have the Toxics, he has the Vapor-Xs.

Also, in case you want to check it out, there are forks of cgminer, like sgminer and there is a custom build too. sgminer is Version 4.0.0 - 15th January 2014

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=13190.0

And Kalroth's binaries (modified cgminer 3.7.2)

http://k-dev.net/cgminer/

According to one "toaster":

I tried BAMT 1.3 on my testbench with a 280x toxic and a 280x dual-x, both give ~10kH more than in their previous setup...
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
I had a few thousand TAG 2 weeks ago. Time to get more. Going to get a Toxic soon.
legendary
HODL for life.
Also, I can now remove the reserve balance in the conf file? So I can mine my normal PoS coins.

Yes, at a higher interest rate now!  Grin

Wishing I was holding what I was holding 2 weeks ago now lol.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
The windows executable is now v1.0.3 in the about menu and debug menu, but the file version still shows 0.7.2.0. Cosmetic only, but just pointing that out.

Also, I can now remove the reserve balance in the conf file? So I can mine my normal PoS coins.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Anyone else having problems connecting to tag.scryptmining.com??

I'm trying to connect using BAMT (yeah I know). Here is my cgminer.conf code:

"pools" : [
            {
                    "url" : "stratum+tcp://mine-tag.scryptmining.com:3448"
                    "user" : "user.1"
                    "pass" : "pass"
             }
]

Anyone see what the problem is?

Thanks for any help!
James
Activity: 31
hashfaster is updated?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
See the first post. I got the Windows client from https://github.com/tagcoin/tagcoin-qt.git

That's the 1.3 version.
Activity: 81
Where do we find 1.0.3? The website has only 1.0.2 version.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Glad to hear another client is out!

If any weak hands want to offload some TAG my buy for $1.50 each on tagbond is still up  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Thanks Mark!

I just updated my wallet and left a message at TagYak to let the people know. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Mark,

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Have updated to 1.0.3 and ready to roll.

Could someone or everyone compile a complete list of nodes... if we could get most of the pool nodes in everyone's conf file... it may help keep all of us on the same page till block 41000.

Thanks,

24Kilo
legendary
HODL for life.
Damn it, Mark... you just fixed the version 2 minutes ago on git.  I was looking for it in the code and I was going to create a pull request.  In fact I just tracked it with the 1.0.2 code changes. 

And here I thought I was going to do something cool on Git.  I'll go back to my corner now lol.

-Fuse
legendary
HODL for life.
Tagmining has been updated, but in the process I noticed an issue with getinfo displaying the incorrect version.  It through me off at first, and I recompiled/installed to check to see if I had messed something up in the process.  Same results.  Then I checked the protocol version number and it matched with the new code on github.

So to verify you are on the correct version, your protocol version should be 1000300.

-Fuse
Activity: 94
that's is nice, time to get my 2 rigs into it also then!

Thank you.
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Yes, orphans fixed hopefully..Smiley...but it won't take effect till 2 Feb, give everyone time to get updated..
Activity: 94
so tagbond? orphans fixed? sorry about hitting the nail again? im eager to jump in but couldnt understand.
Pages:
Jump to: