Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 103. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
What news about the pre-sale? How much did you manage to raise funds? I'm curious
I think it's too early to assess the results of fundraising during crowdsale. Pre-sale started only a few days ago
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What news about the pre-sale? How much did you manage to raise funds? I'm curious
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
If anyone wishes to look at the smart contract code, it is available on our github. There are 3 smart contracts: Token, Pre-ICO and ICO. https://github.com/usetech-llc/taklimakan-ico-contracts.
Thanks for sharing. I waited it for look the smart contract
Audit of the ICO contract is also available, you can see it at https://icomonitor.io/#/0x5d26239257e6433889F00bB46294C552B4D75EC9
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Interesting concept this project has. Come to think of it the ICO will start at the beginning of the upcoming year. People has the money and resources to invest on this project.
Activity: 133
If anyone wishes to look at the smart contract code, it is available on our github. There are 3 smart contracts: Token, Pre-ICO and ICO. https://github.com/usetech-llc/taklimakan-ico-contracts.
Thanks for sharing. I waited it for look the smart contract
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
The Pre-sale will be start on 12th December.  1 day to go
Can the pre-sale period be changed due to unforeseen circumstances? For example, a high load on the network due to Crypto Cats.
No, dates are fixed. It's planned for 30 days, so Crypto Cats craze will die down at some point Smiley
Totally agree with you. Another way to earn quick money. And already there are people who invested much more than they managed to take.
Activity: 266
Can the pre-sale period be changed due to unforeseen circumstances? For example, a high load on the network due to Crypto Cats.
No, dates are fixed. It's planned for 30 days, so Crypto Cats craze will die down at some point Smiley
I agree, 30 days should be enough.
I really like cats, but I would drown these crypt cats myself.  Smiley
Tell me about it...
Don't touch any cats, evil knackers!!!  Angry They are so fluffy and cute  Cheesy
Tell me about it...
Activity: 150
Activity: 225
umachit.fund
Activity: 198
Good news. I want to join you. How I can buy your TKLN tokens?
umachit.fund
The public Pre-sale started December 12th 10:00 UTC. Everyone can purchase TKLN tokens at 50% discount
Activity: 150
umachit.fund
Activity: 154
Will this platform include trading robots?
Do you know any for crypto?
No, it was the assumption. Judging by your qualitative answers, I thought you know  Grin
This was a good assumption. I know some good crypto bots for Bitcoins, such as BTCROBOT, CRYPTOTRADER, HAASBOT.  But these are all separate applications. If you can create your own robot and include it in your platform, then it will be able to bring you a good income from signals
Activity: 137
No, it was the assumption. Judging by your qualitative answers, I thought you know  Grin
Activity: 113

No robots, only real traders.
Jump to: