Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 7. (Read 43380 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
If I participated in the airdrop and received tokens, can they be withdrawn to the wallet already?
Of course, dispose of them as it will be convenient. You can wait to activate paid services so that you can use them. Or participate in the bounty and increase your number of tokens
Activity: 32
If I participated in the airdrop and received tokens, can they be withdrawn to the wallet already?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
The site has many languages for the interface. But I wanted to clarify whether it is possible to register on my referral link and use another language?
It is true that you say that there are many languages ​​here and about your questions I do not know that maybe more understanding people can help to answer them, we just wait patiently
Activity: 26
The site has many languages for the interface. But I wanted to clarify whether it is possible to register on my referral link and use another language?
Activity: 27
If I subscribe to some user, will my subscription be available after the paid services start working? Or will you need to pay a subscription for an expert?
There is no clear answer to this question yet. You will probably save your rights to use subscriptions. If the user does not restrict access and does not add a mandatory paid subscription for his articles.
Yes, many more ambiguous answers. If a team adds news, where can you usually watch it?
Activity: 27
If I subscribe to some user, will my subscription be available after the paid services start working? Or will you need to pay a subscription for an expert?
Activity: 25
Tell me, if I would like to create a blog on the platform, it must be about cryptocurrencies?
No, you can choose different topics. The platform has an extensive list of categories for which you can blog.
But the language for the content should be English? I am not good at writing without mistakes
Tell me, if I would like to create a blog on the platform, it must be about cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 15
I like that the platform is already functioning and there really is a variety of useful information that is conveniently sorted. Are there any restrictions on the purchase of tokens?
There is no longer a period of the token sale, so there are no restrictions. All purchases and exchanges you can make on Cointiger. The main thing is that you should have an erc20 wallet.
Wow, the token sale has already passed. But maybe some bonuses for buyers are still available?
Activity: 15
I like that the platform is already functioning and there really is a variety of useful information that is conveniently sorted. Are there any restrictions on the purchase of tokens?
Beta version means that the site is not finished yet? And when to wait for the full version of the platform?
The platform is already working and provides news, analytics, cryptomarket tools. But updates for the full final version will still be added until the end of 2019. The most expected for me is to start working with paid services.
Activity: 21
Beta version means that the site is not finished yet? And when to wait for the full version of the platform?
Activity: 35
How can I participate in content creation and earn it? Is the monetization feature already available?
Paid content and monetization are not yet available. But you can still start earning, if you participate in the content of the campaign for bounty
What should I do? What type of content should be prepared and how much is paid?
If we talk specifically about the usual articles in the blog, the article is estimated at 35 stackes. But you can also write predictions, statistics, etc. To do this, read all the requirements for bounty, regarding the registration of an account on the site and then just write articles, send reports.
How long to wait until I can get the earned tokens?
Content campaign is the longest and lasts until September. The distribution of tokens will be two weeks after the end of the bounty. In my opinion this is the optimal time to add a lot of articles and make good money.
Activity: 22
How can I participate in content creation and earn it? Is the monetization feature already available?
Paid content and monetization are not yet available. But you can still start earning, if you participate in the content of the campaign for bounty
If we talk specifically about the usual articles in the blog, the article is estimated at 35 stackes. But you can also write predictions, statistics, etc. To do this, read all the requirements for bounty, regarding the registration of an account on the site and then just write articles, send reports.
How long to wait until I can get the earned tokens?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Since your project has already been implemented, it remains only to support it and expand the subscriber base. How is your marketing company built? What is being done to keep demand for the token?
So far, the team spends each month burning a token. As the market gets smaller, so does the value. Regarding promotion, the bounty campaign is one of these activities.

They need help with bounty as well. If you have some free time go join. You can increase your holdings this way without spending a cent.

How many languages does the platform support now? When news resources are selected, do they adapt to other languages?
Now 15 languages are available, I think they don’t plan to expand more. If by adaptation you mean machine translation, here everything works differently. Content is selected waiting for each country unique
Users can write articles for other countries or limited only by their language?
I believe that they can. If the foreign community is larger than for your language, then probably I would also write in a foreign language in order to quickly find subscribers.
Are there any positions for translators? I could help with this for a small fee.

Look at the bounty thread there normally are translation bounties just don't use google translate and you will be fine. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51345007
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
I found some excellent bloggers and analysts here. I know that the platform will work later on a subscription. So, I can not get access to those people who have already signed if I do not pay the commission?
Yes, it may be so, but on the other hand some of the materials of the platform are free. So it is likely that access will not be closed.
If the minimum subscription amount is only 10 dollars, as indicated earlier in the referral program, I think that everyone can afford that amount
Pages:
Jump to: