Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 8. (Read 43380 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How many languages does the platform support now? When news resources are selected, do they adapt to other languages?
Now 15 languages are available, I think they don’t plan to expand more. If by adaptation you mean machine translation, here everything works differently. Content is selected waiting for each country unique
Users can write articles for other countries or limited only by their language?
I believe that they can. If the foreign community is larger than for your language, then probably I would also write in a foreign language in order to quickly find subscribers.
Are there any positions for translators? I could help with this for a small fee.
You better write to admins and find out from them for sure. Quality translations are always valuable. And since it is possible to write on the platform for several languages, the demand for the ability to know several languages is growing.
How many languages does the platform support now? When news resources are selected, do they adapt to other languages?
Now 15 languages are available, I think they don’t plan to expand more. If by adaptation you mean machine translation, here everything works differently. Content is selected waiting for each country unique
I believe that they can. If the foreign community is larger than for your language, then probably I would also write in a foreign language in order to quickly find subscribers.
Are there any positions for translators? I could help with this for a small fee.
Activity: 30
Activity: 25
Taklimakan offers a convenient display of news. I like that the flow of news for different languages is also selected separately. But I would like to clarify, if the site then switches to a subscription system, does this only apply to blogs, analytics, etc., or news, too?
I am also intrigued by this question, because I would not like to lose access to what I was used to. Hopefully, access to news will be open to all.
Activity: 26
Since your project has already been implemented, it remains only to support it and expand the subscriber base. How is your marketing company built? What is being done to keep demand for the token?
So far, the team spends each month burning a token. As the market gets smaller, so does the value. Regarding promotion, the bounty campaign is one of these activities.
Bounty can really attract a lot of people who want to earn extra money, although it’s harder to keep such hunters. What month to last bounty
Activity: 26
Since your project has already been implemented, it remains only to support it and expand the subscriber base. How is your marketing company built? What is being done to keep demand for the token?
I would be interested to know how freelance users can sell their services on the platform? What is needed?

No one knows the specific answer yet. I think it is assumed that each user can become a blogger, analyst, trader and promote both his paid articles and services.
Interface design developers have nothing to do here?
This is of course a question for your imagination. For example, you could have a blog, show your work, share ideas. It is attractive to both subscribers and potential customers. Who want to see the details of the designer.
I would be interested to know how freelance users can sell their services on the platform? What is needed?

No one knows the specific answer yet. I think it is assumed that each user can become a blogger, analyst, trader and promote both his paid articles and services.
Interface design developers have nothing to do here?

Activity: 28
Is there any way to check the content for uniqueness? Because if paid articles are published on the platform, I would like the content to be carefully selected and really valuable.
If you are thinking about preparing your content, then of course you should always offer something unique in order to stand out among other people and earn a better rating.
can I use translator?
Is there any way to check the content for uniqueness? Because if paid articles are published on the platform, I would like the content to be carefully selected and really valuable.
If you are thinking about preparing your content, then of course you should always offer something unique in order to stand out among other people and earn a better rating.
I plan to write an analytical article. Is it possible to use screenshots to show visually the processes on the stock exchanges and strategies of the trader's behavior?
When creating a publication on the site there is an interesting option to add your own diagrams. Recently saw this tool. There you can build graphics. Very convenient and clear
I've never seen this. How do I find this option? Is it visible only in the analyst's block?
Check in analytics when creating a post. In the window of a post, look for the Custom chart icon and then you will go to the chart creation tool.
I plan to write an analytical article. Is it possible to use screenshots to show visually the processes on the stock exchanges and strategies of the trader's behavior?
When creating a publication on the site there is an interesting option to add your own diagrams. Recently saw this tool. There you can build graphics. Very convenient and clear
I've never seen this. How do I find this option? Is it visible only in the analyst's block?
Activity: 38
Screenshots, photos or infographic. All can use. Even a video recording. But there you must first add the video on YouTube and then post the link
Pages:
Jump to: