Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 5. (Read 43380 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Only users of the bitcointalk participate in the signature campaign or can other forums also? What I need to do to get bonuses? Write about the project?
For this campaign, this forum is important because it is the largest blockchain-based startup. To participate, you just need to continue to chat on different branches of the forum. And use signatures.
So simple? How interesting. I just never participated in this.
Activity: 29
Only users of the bitcointalk participate in the signature campaign or can other forums also? What I need to do to get bonuses? Write about the project?
For this campaign, this forum is important because it is the largest blockchain-based startup. To participate, you just need to continue to chat on different branches of the forum. And use signatures.
Activity: 15
If a person made a paid publication and I need to pay for viewing it, can I be sure that the content is really unique? Is there any check before publishing?
If you think that creating content is now a useless exercise, I can say that it is not. You can become a member of the bounty. There are many interesting awards for completing different sections of the platform.
Activity: 30
If a person made a paid publication and I need to pay for viewing it, can I be sure that the content is really unique? Is there any check before publishing?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
This was the name of the token of Taklimakan platform that was on old version before token sale. However, the smart contract was compromised by one exchange, which decided to use it for fraud. Therefore, the developers have changed the name of the token. And now it is TAN

Compromised by one exchange? are you sure?

As far as I remember, TKLN listed on Bitnaru
Do you mean this exchange?
Activity: 18
Why fill out a profile? Is my personal information so important to share my experience with other users?
This is important if you plan to earn money in the future by offering individual materials for a fee here at taklimakan.
I am not sure yet that I will be able to benefit by doing publications here. The platform is very young, there are few active users.
Yes, the platform still has a little more than 8 thousand users. However, if you start making content now, your rating will increase. So, it will be easier for users to find your materials, among other participants.
Activity: 18
Why fill out a profile? Is my personal information so important to share my experience with other users?
This is important if you plan to earn money in the future by offering individual materials for a fee here at taklimakan.
Activity: 25
What is a TKLN token and why is this name used in old articles and many posts in Bitcointack? What role does he play in the project?
This was the name of the token of Taklimakan platform that was on old version before token sale. However, the smart contract was compromised by one exchange, which decided to use it for fraud. Therefore, the developers have changed the name of the token. And now it is TAN
If I am engaged in trade but do not have enough experience, then I should still write articles only in the sections of trade or analytics?
Write to the blog. Although you have a small experience, you can also share your thoughts in the shopping section. Many users have not even tried investing. No one will interfere
Activity: 21
What is a TKLN token and why is this name used in old articles and many posts in Bitcointack? What role does he play in the project?
If I am engaged in trade but do not have enough experience, then I should still write articles only in the sections of trade or analytics?
Activity: 25
Activity: 21
Activity: 24
TAN be exchanged for another cryptocurrency? Has the token been added to the listing? Is it on coinmarketcap?
So far, the token has been added to only one cointiger exchange. There you can exchange for BTC. I would also like TAN to get on a larger crypto exchange, but for now you can use the one.
Activity: 16
TAN be exchanged for another cryptocurrency? Has the token been added to the listing? Is it on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 27
If I want to present my services on the platform, how can I do this?
It all depends on what specific services you provide. If you can prepare analytics or tore recommendations, then publish articles in the appropriate sections.
I work in the field of interface development. And the description says that freelancers can find customers and publish a portfolio on taklimakan
Yes, because your services go beyond trade and investment issues, it's best for you to start your blog. And you will be able to demonstrate your skills and make a description of their services
Is Taklimakan not a platform for crypto investors?
It is much more. Taklimakan was created as a social network, so the coverage of those that bloggers can describe is quite large. The main sections are devoted to cryptocurrencies and commerce, but blogs are a free platform for all users.
Activity: 30
It all depends on what specific services you provide. If you can prepare analytics or tore recommendations, then publish articles in the appropriate sections.
I work in the field of interface development. And the description says that freelancers can find customers and publish a portfolio on taklimakan
Yes, because your services go beyond trade and investment issues, it's best for you to start your blog. And you will be able to demonstrate your skills and make a description of their services
Is Taklimakan not a platform for crypto investors?
Pages:
Jump to: