Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 6. (Read 43380 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How to get tokens after bounty? Will they be sent to the platform wallet?
No, you will immediately receive them at your wallet address, which you specify when registering a campaign participant. Check that it should be a erc20 wallet

Can I use browser wallet as a metamask?
It is not prohibited if it is compatible with the format. And of course, if you are sure that the funds are safe. After all, browser wallets in my opinion easier to hack.
Activity: 35
No, you will immediately receive them at your wallet address, which you specify when registering a campaign participant. Check that it should be a erc20 wallet

Can I use browser wallet as a metamask?
Activity: 34
Activity: 35
Activity: 25
The description says that the user can receive private advice from a trader. What do they include?
For a start, you can pay a commission to get valuable investment advice, for example, private strategies. But you can directly consult with a trader to get an estimate of your portfolio or create a portfolio from scratch and he will trade for you.
Trading operations will take place immediately on the platform? Can I follow the process?
Trading is conducted on stock exchanges, some traders can trade on several at once. After the publication of the contract on the exchange, it will be visible on the platform website and you will see the results of the trader.
Activity: 28
The description says that the user can receive private advice from a trader. What do they include?
For a start, you can pay a commission to get valuable investment advice, for example, private strategies. But you can directly consult with a trader to get an estimate of your portfolio or create a portfolio from scratch and he will trade for you.
Trading operations will take place immediately on the platform? Can I follow the process?
Activity: 25
Activity: 27
The platform is already working as a beta version and I would like to know whether it is possible to count on receiving bonuses if you are registering for the first time?
No registration bonuses. But if you have known people who have already used the platform, then register with his referral link. Benefit will be for both
Do not forget that now lasts a period of bounty. And if you planned to add content to the platform, then by joining the promotion you can start earning your first tokens
Yes, bounty is great for exploring platform features. And if you are active, you can get a very attractive reward.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
The platform is already working as a beta version and I would like to know whether it is possible to count on receiving bonuses if you are registering for the first time?
No registration bonuses. But if you have known people who have already used the platform, then register with his referral link. Benefit will be for both
Do not forget that now lasts a period of bounty. And if you planned to add content to the platform, then by joining the promotion you can start earning your first tokens
Activity: 27
Activity: 33
Activity: 26
Now there are not so many active users on the platform. But later, when the number of people increases, will the materials be moderated to ensure that they do not copy each other?
Of course, users can post on their page what they want. The platform does not impose restrictions except for the basic rules of content. But I think the uniqueness needs to be checked by the authors themselves.
Now there are not so many active users on the platform. But later, when the number of people increases, will the materials be moderated to ensure that they do not copy each other?
Activity: 29
Good afternoon. Does the platform support cryptocurrency or fiat to pay for services?
Only TAN token is used as a means of payment. You can not pay directly in dollars. Pre-buy tokens on the Cointiger Exchange.
Are there any limits on earnings on the platform? Payment can be displayed on any day or once a month?
While the team did not report the specifics of earnings on the platform. Probably, it will be possible to withdraw tokens upon reaching some level of earnings on the account.
Good afternoon. Does the platform support cryptocurrency or fiat to pay for services?
Only TAN token is used as a means of payment. You can not pay directly in dollars. Pre-buy tokens on the Cointiger Exchange.
Are there any limits on earnings on the platform? Payment can be displayed on any day or once a month?
Activity: 29
Activity: 30
If I participated in the airdrop and received tokens, can they be withdrawn to the wallet already?
Of course, dispose of them as it will be convenient. You can wait to activate paid services so that you can use them. Or participate in the bounty and increase your number of tokens
If you take part in the bounty, then the tokens as well as with the airdrop will go to the platform wallet? When is the distribution?
Tokens will be transferred to your external wallet. Promotions will run until September and distribution will begin two weeks after the end of the bounty.
Activity: 32
If I participated in the airdrop and received tokens, can they be withdrawn to the wallet already?
Of course, dispose of them as it will be convenient. You can wait to activate paid services so that you can use them. Or participate in the bounty and increase your number of tokens
If you take part in the bounty, then the tokens as well as with the airdrop will go to the platform wallet? When is the distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: