Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 55. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
On the softcap, I read in the official website this: 10M USD is the actual Softcap. Pre-sale funds raised: 3,316,000 USD. Raised funds: 5,024,489.00 USD. I do not understand exactly, and I would like a few explanations. Thank you. I wish you all good luck!
Hello! There was hard cap for pre-sale, and all tokens, aimed to pre-sale, were sold. Our actual softcap is 10 000 000 USD, and we do not include here money, collected during pre-sale. 5,024,489.00 USD were collected during main sale only
This is the first ICO, which already reaches a softcap worth 5 million, but is still not satisfied. some ICOs only raise 1 million, but still they are happy enough to continue the project
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hello fellows! I think this idea is very nice and interesting
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Does the cost of services depend on the current TKLN exchange rate?
Moderators request the cost of services of users in USD. Then the value is converted into TKLN tokens according to the current exchange rate of tokens to the USD. Thus, you send and accept payments in amounts of TKLN equivalent to USD prices.
Activity: 104
Does the cost of services depend on the current TKLN exchange rate?
Where can I find out more about backend of your portal?
Our backend components can be divided in 2 main groups : blockchain contracts and containerized cloud microservices.
Blockchain smart contracts are deployed to Ethereum blockchain and reside there during their lifecycle.
Containerized cloud microservices are deployed into a cloud infrastructure provided by a 3rd party as IaaS, utilize its services such as databases, and scale on demand.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Where can I find out more about backend of your portal?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
On the softcap, I read in the official website this: 10M USD is the actual Softcap. Pre-sale funds raised: 3,316,000 USD. Raised funds: 5,024,489.00 USD. I do not understand exactly, and I would like a few explanations. Thank you. I wish you all good luck!
Hello! There was hard cap for pre-sale, and all tokens, aimed to pre-sale, were sold. Our actual softcap is 10 000 000 USD, and we do not include here money, collected during pre-sale. 5,024,489.00 USD were collected during main sale only

Thanks for response. About this 10 M dollars softcap for the main sale, have another question. If here are collected just 9 M dollars, can the project continue or how will it happen with the project? Thank you. I wish you all good luck!
Will you integrate messengers or social networks to your project?

Integration with external messengers such as WeChat, Telegram, WhatsApp, and Viber will be implemented using corresponding services APIs. Also, in order to enable broadcast messaging, integration with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter will be implemented.

What exactly does set of paid services include?

Paid services include 1) Paid subscriptions 2) Trader services 3) Analyst services 4) Trading instruments 5) Educational materials 6) Crowd Predictions
Activity: 107

Integration with external messengers such as WeChat, Telegram, WhatsApp, and Viber will be implemented using corresponding services APIs. Also, in order to enable broadcast messaging, integration with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter will be implemented.

What exactly does set of paid services include?

What is your token supply at ICO?
Our token supply at ICO is 550 000 000 TKLN
Activity: 254
What is your token supply at ICO?
anyone can access their website ?
There are technical works on the server now

I also checked the site. During this time, the website is also offline and can not be accessed. It may be. Otherwise I wish you all good luck!
There are technical works on the server now
Activity: 124
What is monitoring system? What purpose of monitoring system?
It will collect and analyze data at four levels: System Level, Infrastructure Application Level, Application Level, Business Activity Monitoring Level. These four necessary tracking levels will allow to optimize all platform, as well as particular system clusters.
What is the difference between you and your competitors?

Taklimakan Network is a platform designed to improve the professional level of crypto investors and make them more successful with the help of experienced traders and analysts. There are no analogs as Taklimakan, because Taklimakan offers platform,that is aimed to empower and attract amature investors by providing new tools and great knowledge base.

So, how will your token grow?

TKLN token will be supported by constant stream of revenue from Taklimakan platform. The monetization of the project is based on a broad spectrum of services that people need to for investment and trading purposes in the cryptomarket. Platform paid services will be priced in fixed amounts of USD and can be purchased for amounts of TKLN equivalent to USD prices according to current exchange rates.

As I see, the description you made above expresses more clearly how the TKLN tokens, in future, will grow in their value step by step. Good luck.
Thanks for your opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: