Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangible Cryptography suspends Bitcoin related transaction. - page 2. (Read 66745 times)

donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
awesome, can't wait!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Tangible Cryptography LLC
any new updates? looking forward to keep working with you guys

Some delays in getting bank account setup for our subsidiaries.  We will provide an announcement when we are ready to launch or new service.
donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
any new updates? looking forward to keep working with you guys
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Too bad you can't open your own bank......Bitcoin of America  Huh  Cheesy
legendary
Thanks for the update guys!!!  Wink

Hope Fla is on the,"UNrestricted" list  Cheesy

A word now & then is all we need  Cool
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
No new news??  Cry

I wish you guy's the best of luck,really missing your service  Sad

We are in contact with the state regulators but have not received an official response at this time.  I hope our clients understand that while you may not hear much from us, that is intentional on advice of counsel.  We haven't been idle though but most of the work we are doing is behind the scenes, researching and preparing a contingency plan in the event that we are unable to operate in Virginia.  Tentatively we are looking at resuming services within the next two weeks for some clients in some states.  Understand that timeline isn't in stone and we have some integration between banking partners to complete as the service wouldn't be provided by TC, LLC but instead by a wholly owned subsidiary.  Rather than treat US clients as a single class we will be limiting services based on the state of residency.  At a minimum services will not be available to residents of VA, CA and NY.  That list may (and likely will) be expanded based on responses from other states. On a positive note, we will be adding support for Canadian residents with low cost Canadian specific payment methods shortly after resuming service as our communications with Canadian regulators has been very positive.  There are some difficulties in opening the required Canadian bank accounts, namely a very long flight from VA to BC and I want to make sure we have a solid understanding with the Canadian bank before jumping on a plane (really not looking forward to it).
I hear a giant sucking sound from the US towards the north.
No new news??  Cry

I wish you guy's the best of luck,really missing your service  Sad

We are in contact with the state regulators but have not received an official response at this time.  I hope our clients understand that while you may not hear much from us, that is intentional on advice of counsel.  We haven't been idle though but most of the work we are doing is behind the scenes, researching and preparing a contingency plan in the event that we are unable to operate in Virginia.  Tentatively we are looking at resuming services within the next two weeks for some clients in some states.  Understand that timeline isn't in stone and is contingent on completing bank/service setup, as any future services will be provided by a wholly owned subsidiary not TC, LLC.  The bad news is that instead of treating all US residents as a single class we will be limiting services based on the state of residency.  At a minimum services will not be available to residents of VA (unless resolution is reached), CA and NY.  The list of restricted states may (and likely will) be expanded based on responses we receive from regulators. On a positive note our communications with Canadian regulators has been very positive, and we will be adding support for Canadian residents with low cost Canadian specific payment methods as quickly as possible.  There are some difficulties in opening the required Canadian bank accounts, namely a very long flight from VA to BC and I want to make sure we have a solid understanding with the Canadian bank before jumping on a plane (really not looking forward to it and don't want to do it more than necessary).
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think you have violated the TOS.
i've read their TOS today and found nothing about country restrictions.

Wouldn't it be legal to buy bitcoins using Paypal and Dwolla given that they already have govt. licenses?

I forgot that the state labeled their business as a "seller or issuer stored value" which is dead wrong .
legendary
No new news??  Cry

I wish you guy's the best of luck,really missing your service  Sad

Would it be possible to open your business back by denying US transactions temporarily?

Yes, I think they could do that. However since they only do US transactions how would this be helpful?

Paypal and Dwolla. 
Would it be possible to open your business back by denying US transactions temporarily?
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Hope you greedy fuckers get arrested

That's a very valuable contribution, let me donate some Bitcoin to you.

Heh.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Play!
Hope you greedy fuckers get arrested
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Can't seem to find that directory of lawyers who instantly bend all tyrants to the will of 100% of their innocent/pro-liberty clients, with force of will (no bribery or blackmail) alone.

Sick of the implication that one, or many lawyers collectively, are superhuman/godlike, can defeat tyranny in all circumstances. If that were true, tyranny wouldn't exist.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Equally good luck running any bitcoin services in the lightnet. We can all see how little luck and sliding down slippery slopes to oblivion that system has, on a monthly, if not weekly basis.

Of course just use first international darknet bank (with global ACH and wire service).  Why didn't I think of that?

Love it.

legendary
RIP Mommy
Obviously ACH and wire is lightnet exclusive, which is why you cannot use it at all without an iota of fear of being fucked, no matter how much you spend on "compliance" other than bribery.
A company with a single business account is easily fucked with.

A swarm of part time hobby traders sending occasional wires and ACH is much less susceptible.

Less susceptible != without an iota of fear.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Obviously ACH and wire is lightnet exclusive, which is why you cannot use it at all without an iota of fear of being fucked, no matter how much you spend on "compliance" other than bribery.
A company with a single business account is easily fucked with.

A swarm of part time hobby traders sending occasional wires and ACH is much less susceptible.
legendary
RIP Mommy
Equally good luck running any bitcoin services in the lightnet. We can all see how little luck and sliding down slippery slopes to oblivion that system has, on a monthly, if not weekly basis.

Of course just use first international darknet bank (with global ACH and wire service).  Why didn't I think of that?

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Of course just use first international darknet bank (with global ACH and wire service).  Why didn't I think of that?

Do they have a black credit card like American Express does?

Pages:
Jump to: