Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tcoin (tco) - PoW CryptoNote - ASIC Resistant - %0.35 Premine Only,No ICO - page 12. (Read 22704 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 96
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I'm glad to be one of the first miners too. Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
I'm in on this too it seems. Always glad to be one of the first miners on a fresh coin. Good luck with it!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Height is the result of premine by us (devs) . Ann reflects nothing wrong
Activity: 178
This is correct , premine was made with regular mining by the devs for testing purposes , the height you see is the result of premine . 625K tco was premined at the time of launch approx. Nothing is wrong with the ann.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Height: 7538? is it a fair launch? is it the offical ann? i can't believe it

Height was only around 7100-7200 at launch, you just missed the first 500 blocks of public mining.

The ANN clearly says 0.30% (630,000 TCO) pre-mine.  The block size is roughly 87-89.  630,000 divided by 89 is roughly 7100.  So I assume the 7100 block-height at launch represents the pre-mine.  Can devs confirm this is accurate?  If there is also a genesis block pre-mine, then we have a problem.

If it is accurate, I see nothing incorrect about the ANN, and this would be one of the smoother launches I have seen.  Good to see honest devs not claiming they will be the next global currency for everything
Activity: 137
Currently mining aswel! Smiley
Activity: 68
Well, at least one team was well prepared for the start Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
 Height: 7538? is it a fair launch? is it the offical ann? i can't believe it
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Seems great  Cheesy
I'm currently mining  Smiley
Yep , forgot to include the report in the topics Smiley Thanks
Hello,

Cryptnote algo is a huge problem for us  starting from exchanges to many other technical issues. Choosing cryptonote was a mistake for tcoin. Tcoin will focus on new algoritthm and other opportuities , we will develop our ways with a new name and algo , skunk or equihash algo , if no technical issues happen we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000 , it is best to take action before many other days and weeks passes , we do not want to add our coin to an exchange and dump our premine amount , it is better to stop than stop at later stages . We are sorry for this dissapointment but the biggest part of this problem is the exchanges not accepting cn coin , and only 1-2 low level exchanges accepting it. we will announce the project after the development.

- this topic will be used for further announcements in the future according to development of the project.

Pages:
Jump to: