Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tcoin (tco) - PoW CryptoNote - ASIC Resistant - %0.35 Premine Only,No ICO - page 7. (Read 22704 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Yes , we know cryptonote is hard to be listed. We will approach the new exchange markets in the beginning , we don't know exactly yet which ones.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Main problem of CryptoNote coins is exchange listing, I guess. But this project looks better for me than analogs with their huge premine. Good luck.
Activity: 182
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
Hello,

We see the current tech enough for now , we will be focusing on exchanges when the time comes and make the coin accessible to everyone.

Which ones are you planning to approach for now?
Hello,

We see the current tech enough for now , we will be focusing on exchanges when the time comes and make the coin accessible to everyone.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi Dev.
What sort of direction do you intend to develop?
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
We didn't get any report about this. Try mixin level 0 and try to reset your wallet after backing it up.

Thank you, problem solved !

I'm setting payout every 30 min.  Now is setted every 120 seconds for testing purpose.

We didn't get any report about this. Try mixin level 0 and try to reset your wallet after backing it up.
Still learning
https://pastebin.com/UkYkf73c

Something wrong with wallet.. Have someone the same issue?
Tcoin is mainly forked from bytecoin , which is the base of nearly all cryptonote coins also used karbo project's latest additions which developers liked. We do not have any more speciality over other cryptonote coins , we don't like to lie, as we wrote on the announcement our purpose is to add tcoin to people's life somehow , making it usable in the future for payments of goods instead of many useless tech updates, we see the current tech is enough for now to work on real issues.

We can accept the fact that %90 of the cryptonote projects did not live. This is also a cryptonote project, which is still in experimental stage , but we want to make it live as a good cryptonote project .
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Not the first ASIC resistant coin. Whats so special about it?
Activity: 120
Thanks to developers and pool owners http://tcoinsystems.com for a quick solution to problematic transactions Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Its only mining for now? Maybe some news incoming?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
http://tcoinsystems.com/pool/ for 21 hours was received 187 TCO , Hash Rate: 4.85 KH/sec, temperature of video cards 28-35 fan=55%  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I would also like to know which coin source was used here.

What's new with this coin?
What's the purpose of the coin?
What does TCO offer that other coins lack?

Way too many coins now out there..... so what's special about this one?
Activity: 279

Good project, I will follow the project and join you
Activity: 840
From which coin was this coin forked? What's the anonymity technology?
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Shocked Happy to announce my new pool.   Shocked
0.5% fee, your welcome

Code:
kmcpool.ddns.net:3333 -> [b]CPU [/b]& < [b]gtx970 [/b]OR [b]RX 460

[/b]kmcpool.ddns.net:5555-> [b]From  [/b][i]gtx970 OR RX 460 [/i] [b]TO [/b][i]GPU RIG
[/i]
kmcpool.ddns.net:7777 -> [b][i]ProxyMining OR MiningFarm[/i][/b]

NICEHASH NOT WELCOME !!!!

Give mining back to miners!  If you want mine buy some GPU, we are investors as you that rent few btc on mining marketplace

How often are pay outs. Payouts show pending.
Activity: 322
stuck payments made , you can reset your wallets to get rid of blocked amount :

for simplewallet: reset
for gui : File / reset

always bakup your wallet and key

The payments were confirmed. Thank you Smiley

My payments were also confirmed.  TY to @duffann and the TCO team, I think this shows they have the drive to make this coin work for everyone.
Still learning
Shocked Happy to announce my new pool.   Shocked
0.5% fee, your welcome

kmcpool.ddns.net:3333 -> CPU & < gtx970 OR RX 460

kmcpool.ddns.net:5555-> From  gtx970 OR RX 460 TO GPU RIG

kmcpool.ddns.net:7777 -> ProxyMining OR MiningFarm

NICEHASH NOT WELCOME !!!!

Give mining back to miners!  If you want mine buy some GPU, we are investors as you that rent few btc on mining marketplace

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: