Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tcoin (tco) - PoW CryptoNote - ASIC Resistant - %0.35 Premine Only,No ICO - page 5. (Read 22704 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
As the developers said there , everyday you are asking for exchanges , you are sayin dev has to do something , it is getting too late etc..
This coin is only 6 days old , and everyday you are threating the devs with "I stopped mining" , sorry but we do not care if you stop mining or not. Screenshot shows devs are not rude but you are rude to ask everyday same things and trying to rush the devs for only a 6 days old coin.

We are happy for your leaving indeed. Go mine a coin where you can mine and sell instantly and be happy there. Devs are doing what they think is true and rushing to get on a shtty exchange is not a thing they want.

You are the dev -

I never threatened i just said to you i was going to stop mining because we dont hear much from you what is going on. All the other new coins have active developers and community from the first 1 or 2 days. All i mentioned it if you have a brand new coing and dont want to go onto cheap young exchanges you need to spend some money to get onto a good exchange. Seems like you want the bes to of both worlds, a very good exchange and not pay any money.

You wanted to go onto coinsmarket but you said to me you didnt even know coinsmarket had 9 decimal places - are you a crypto noob or something?
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
As the developers said there , everyday you are asking for exchanges , you are sayin dev has to do something , it is getting too late etc..
This coin is only 6 days old , and everyday you are threating the devs with "I stopped mining" , sorry but we do not care if you stop mining or not. Screenshot shows devs are not rude but you are rude to ask everyday same things and trying to rush the devs for only a 6 days old coin.

We are happy for your leaving indeed. Go mine a coin where you can mine and sell instantly and be happy there. Devs are doing what they think is true and rushing to get on a shtty exchange is not a thing they want.
Ill just leave this here - and you can make up your own mind about the dev - imo very very rude

https://s18.postimg.org/5vw67ynjd/Untitled.png
Activity: 154
I do like the honesty in the project.  Honest and passionate devs also add value.
Future prospects for now is to create own gui wallets created %100 by Tcoin developers , after completing this mobile wallets and masternodes but masternodes are quite far away for now , and integration of all these into realtime projects.
Our main concern and priority will be exchanges before all these.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Please let me know your future prospects.
Hello,

Our developers were already developers of course but their main focus was not blockchain. While they learn some on the way, the have experince in coding. So they found best to fork from a good project and advance things with time with own development
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Tcoin is mainly forked from bytecoin , which is the base of nearly all cryptonote coins also used karbo project's latest additions which developers liked. We do not have any more speciality over other cryptonote coins , we don't like to lie, as we wrote on the announcement our purpose is to add tcoin to people's life somehow , making it usable in the future for payments of goods instead of many useless tech updates, we see the current tech is enough for now to work on real issues.

We can accept the fact that %90 of the cryptonote projects did not live. This is also a cryptonote project, which is still in experimental stage , but we want to make it live as a good cryptonote project .

I appreciate your honest response! Do you guys have strong development skills or are you just getting into this and learn your stuff and improve your skills along the road?
%0.3 means less that : Zero point three not %30.
Activity: 34
premine? who gets the 30%?
Hello,

Exchanges are still a priority, exchange is needed for a coin to live but if the coin joins an exchange too early it is still not good.
In fact we applied to an exchange knowing they will reject the coin , won't name it but our submission is rejected because the coin is cryptonote. We are strongly against this negative attitude through cryptonote coins. Some other coins which has failed as a cryptonote coin do not reflect all cryptonote coins and there are very successful coins out in the market today.

Our most important disadventage is , some good exchanges who are accepting cryptonote coins are too much expensive today which means it is nearly impossible to apply for them. We have to take our chances with a new exchange market but while doing this we don't want to throw the coin to very low level exchanges.

Priority is still a priority but it doesnt mean that we will rush and make a wrong choice. We will be searching the market for a good exchange that is suitable for us.

Hashrate falling is a normal thing as people wants to mine and get their profit asap and they would like to see the coin on exchange and when they don't see it , they quit mining. It is not too much important for us as we will do our best to make this coin live.

We were not popular , just launched 3 days ago so we don't think we are losing popularity. We will try to do our job , and the rest will come hopefully.

Activity: 68
hashrate a little falls, the coin began to lose popularity?
exchanges is our first priority after everything is settled.

We will say one more time that we will not rush about the exchanges . It is early for the coin.

I get it, you shouldn't rush and I have zero problem waiting.  But you need to send a consistent message.
Activity: 55
I agree with dev. Almost new coins come to some shit exchange, then bump, dump and die in sort time. It's not good.
Seems like many people promoting stocks.exchange

I want to repeat what devs think about this on discord, paying $1000 to an exchange like stocks.exchange is not in our roadmap and we dont see it logical to add tco to a exchange market like stocks.exchange where there is barely a website to show some data.

As we aaid earlier . We will say one more time that we will not rush about the exchanges . It is early for the coin.
Exchanges? Where can I buy?

If you want to buy TCO, plz inbox me
Activity: 68
There is no doge. Commission for the conclusion is very large.
Activity: 46
I have to agree, stocks exchange seems like a very good choice for a first exchange
Activity: 406
D D D Denarius
Exchanges? Where can I buy?

No exchanges yet.
If you are looking for an exchange you should go look at Stocks.Exchange as they list coins without too much delay and at a low cost for listing. It's a younger exchange but I see new coins arrive there on a weekly basis and most of them do well there.
Pages:
Jump to: