Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tcoin (tco) - PoW CryptoNote - ASIC Resistant - %0.35 Premine Only,No ICO - page 4. (Read 22704 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
some news about exchange?

Lol the coin is like a week old.  Remember, according to the ANN this dev team does not want to promise us the moon.  They are trying to be more realistic and honest about goals, such as just being a working currency that is listed and maybe has some mobile application (ANN says maybe "quick payments for some goods with a mobile phone").  So let's be realistic too, and wait for things to unfold in due course.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
some news about exchange?
Activity: 373
No exchanges = no money = no miner = .....  Sad
no miners = coin dead)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
No exchanges = no money = no miner = .....  Sad
Activity: 118
Developer doesnt want to spend any money but wants to go on cryptopia or the top exchange straight away. If he waits too long his coin will die, simple. There is no information about what is planned, what is happening with exchanges, etc. Therefor no one wants to mine it.
Activity: 141
really we need some update
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Masternodes are not in our current plans.

So what's your plan? I do not see Tcoin's roadmap.
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Masternodes are not in our current plans.
Activity: 25
Hi. Is the MN expected in the future?
Listing soon?
https://stocks.exchange/ cheap and fast Wink

The dev above wrote that they are not going to contact this small stock exchange

Looks like stock.exchange has many promoters. It is a good marketing but it is not for us as you also stated, we have written before.

stock - cheap (700-800$), cryptopia 4.5BTC... W8 2-3-4 month and coin is dead at price 1 satoshi Smiley
Listing soon?

The dev above wrote that they are not going to contact this small stock exchange

Looks like stock.exchange has many promoters. It is a good marketing but it is not for us as you also stated, we have written before.
Activity: 97
Listing soon?

Activity: 25
Let's first make a wallet and shut down a malicious damper.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Very weak FUD attempt. Kiss
There is no need for exchanges so far, it's only need for dumpers.
So I'm hodling my coinbag and waiting for a good news. Good luck!
 Smiley go ahead. you are being funny.
We are sure that , the coin you mention is good , respect to their devs , this is not the place to promote it. This is how your personality is , and it is good that everybody can see this

Activity: 118
it's ok we are mining XSH Shield Coin now - went from 2 sat to 45 sat in 3 weeks. from day 1 the dev is so helpful, always there to answer questions and very polite. unlike you.
Activity: 141
i guess you the one who rude
if you do not know how to calculate a 9 decimal sat value , nothing to say. We will not respond to your rude messages anymore. good luck .
Pages:
Jump to: