Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tcoin (tco) - PoW CryptoNote - ASIC Resistant - %0.35 Premine Only,No ICO - page 2. (Read 22704 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
BitAsean (BAS) also first had algo cryptonite, but then made a very qualitative swap for tokens erc20, which was added to the hitbtc.
Activity: 294
I still hope for a new project. Not every project can be successful, but at least you have now some experience.
Activity: 83
 I also lost. But at least we deserve a proper explanation from dev .
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Wallet stopped synchronously, all my coins was lost

How much have you lost coins as a result of this step of the developers?

More than 10k coins . I think the developer has gone away so easily and too heartlessly.
Not a small amount of coins, it will be sad if the developers leave us without continuing ...

Website, domain, sever is no longer. Wallet terminated synchronously.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

More than 10k coins . I think the developer has gone away so easily and too heartlessly.
Not a small amount of coins, it will be sad if the developers leave us without continuing ...

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I mined 3k coins, and lost some time for it.
I hope the developers rightly compensate for it when you run the second version of your coin

Has the developer left forever or promised to return in the near future?
Activity: 322
How cute. The developer made loud statements that this coin is worthy of the best stock exchanges.
So shamefully surrendered  Undecided

Promise does not mean getting married  Grin

It's crypto bro!
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Hello,

Cryptnote algo is a huge problem for us  starting from exchanges to many other technical issues. Choosing cryptonote was a mistake for tcoin. Tcoin will focus on new algoritthm and other opportuities , we will develop our ways with a new name and algo , skunk or equihash algo , if no technical issues happen we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000 , it is best to take action before many other days and weeks passes , we do not want to add our coin to an exchange and dump our premine amount , it is better to stop than stop at later stages . We are sorry for this dissapointment but the biggest part of this problem is the exchanges not accepting cn coin , and only 1-2 low level exchanges accepting it. we will announce the project after the development.

- this topic will be used for further announcements in the future according to development of the project.

I vote for equihash or dagger algo with masternote
I hope you not abandon this coin dev
Waiting to hear good news
Good luck
Activity: 116
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Hello,

Cryptnote algo is a huge problem for us  starting from exchanges to many other technical issues. Choosing cryptonote was a mistake for tcoin. Tcoin will focus on new algoritthm and other opportuities , we will develop our ways with a new name and algo , skunk or equihash algo , if no technical issues happen we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000 , it is best to take action before many other days and weeks passes , we do not want to add our coin to an exchange and dump our premine amount , it is better to stop than stop at later stages . We are sorry for this dissapointment but the biggest part of this problem is the exchanges not accepting cn coin , and only 1-2 low level exchanges accepting it. we will announce the project after the development.

- this topic will be used for further announcements in the future according to development of the project.

LOL, translation = We can fork a coin but have no clue how to support it...Remember though, The don't want to dump the premine Roll Eyes
I hope there will be a new algorithm and a new name, as well as exchange of current coins, for new ones. And most importantly, my 1147 coins in the form of a sum of new coins worth at least $ 25.  Cool
Activity: 97
How cute. The developer made loud statements that this coin is worthy of the best stock exchanges.
So shamefully surrendered  Undecided
Activity: 252
It says "we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000".  So, a swap?
Activity: 324
Merit: 251
Hello,

Cryptnote algo is a huge problem for us  starting from exchanges to many other technical issues. Choosing cryptonote was a mistake for tcoin. Tcoin will focus on new algoritthm and other opportuities , we will develop our ways with a new name and algo , skunk or equihash algo , if no technical issues happen we will give equal amounts of new coin with your current levels up to block 14,000 , it is best to take action before many other days and weeks passes , we do not want to add our coin to an exchange and dump our premine amount , it is better to stop than stop at later stages . We are sorry for this dissapointment but the biggest part of this problem is the exchanges not accepting cn coin , and only 1-2 low level exchanges accepting it. we will announce the project after the development.

I'm sorry for the frankness, but you should know all of these points mentioned, we all invested computational energy and time to support this project so after a few days you just say "We're going to change everything because the algorithm was not how we expect it."

That is not a suitable behavior for a developer, disappointed with this project and with the alleged motives.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Glad I didn't mine this. I was about to.

Lame from devs to give up. You didn't do the homework first, knew nothing about exchanges, difficulty, etc ? Next swap, and swap until you dump ? This shows weakness and no commitment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hello,

Will you develop Tcoin continue with Cryptonote algorithm or will it swap to another algorithm?
If swap to another algorithm, who holding Tcoin get converted? and when to start the new project ?
Let us know your specific plan.
Pages:
Jump to: