Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TCX] TorrentCoin ╠Proof of Seeding╣ ╠Anon P2P File Sharing╣ ╠No Premine╣ - page 4. (Read 27833 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
Looks like total supply is 31B. Is this due to an oversight regarding pow rewards or is this due to pos?
Edit: looks like it's due to pow.

it's due to PoW miscalculation , pos seems to be at 8% yearly but I seen it go down 4% yearly on the display.

This coin needs ltc market at ccex
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
right now 3,7%,
but I think it changes from 1% to 8% ...
True dev?

I figured it out.
it is %8 now for everyone.  it depends how many people (total coins) stake

Is this annually or per stake?

I think it is yearly %8 but I could not calculate because I have many small-medium transaction so I do not know which interest belongs to which transaction.
legendary
Looks like total supply is 31B. Is this due to an oversight regarding pow rewards or is this due to pos?
Edit: looks like it's due to pow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
right now 3,7%,
True dev?

I figured it out.

TimSweat
The dev seems competent, I say we should start gaining momentum over the next couple days as OP updates ANN and announces some of the things being worked on.

Or we all get scammed and yea.

Yea I agree with that . Hopefully Dev does good and we all make some money . Instead of like the last coin .
legendary
The dev seems competent, I say we should start gaining momentum over the next couple days as OP updates ANN and announces some of the things being worked on.

Or we all get scammed and yea.
TimSweat
Its all good anticlimax . I didn't know people were having trouble accessing the site . I am patient and can wait since I have only 48mil
legendary
Anticlimax , how long you think till we start seeing some buy action on yobit you reckon ?

Considering a lot of people cant access the site due to some issue, im not entirely sure.

I can tweet ccex a few times and trya dn get that ball rolling, but i was waiting on this new graphics update for some material to tweet about.

I tried contacting ccex on their irc with no luck. Hopefully now that we have a block Explorer bittrex will add us (:

Yiu need to tweet ccex then get that retweeted by at minimum a few people.
Then you need to keep requesting it in their chatbox.
IRC works great if the mods or support are active. I personally dont use irc to request many coins.
Activity: 193
Merit: 108
Anticlimax , how long you think till we start seeing some buy action on yobit you reckon ?

Considering a lot of people cant access the site due to some issue, im not entirely sure.

I can tweet ccex a few times and trya dn get that ball rolling, but i was waiting on this new graphics update for some material to tweet about.

I tried contacting ccex on their irc with no luck. Hopefully now that we have a block Explorer bittrex will add us (:
legendary

TimSweat
legendary
right now 3,7%,
True dev?

I figured it out.

legendary
No problem.
Hope everything runs smoothly for you.
TimSweat
Ok , Dev , I need a little help here . my wallet is stuck on block 3109 and wont finish syncing . Are there any nodes I can add to the roaming folder ?

Try deleting everything in roaming/torrent coin folder except wallet.dat and .conf file.
Never unlock a pos wallet while it's syncing or guess what.. You fork.

There wasnt a conf file in it . I have deleted everything except wallet.dat and it would resync and then stop on 3109 and stays stuck and block count just keeps increasing . I even deleted wallet and redownload and put wallet.dat back and that didn't even work . I never unlocked it , I let it do all that on its own .

Ok , I think i got it . redid all that again and i think its going to work or appears like it is .

Thanks anticlimax for your support .
legendary
Ok , Dev , I need a little help here . my wallet is stuck on block 3109 and wont finish syncing . Are there any nodes I can add to the roaming folder ?

Try deleting everything in roaming/torrent coin folder except wallet.dat and .conf file.
Never unlock a pos wallet while it's syncing or guess what.. You fork.
TimSweat
TimSweat
Have you tried repairwallet command?
That happens to me when I mess around with coin control.

I did that earlier and it did nothing , But I just did it again and it made it what it should be . However evrytime it puts my coins in staking and not avalible . Why does it do that . It drives me nuts lol .

Options-> reserve balance. They are staking so unavailable to send. Reserving a certain amount will always keep that amount as a spendable balance.

But I didn't reserve anything , or you saying go into options and put it in reserve .

If you reserve your full balance, they will never be "staking" & "unspendable".

Ok I did that , but they still show in the stake part . Is that normal ? Sorry , I'm still learning some of this stuff .

Yes, they will move back to spendable and then they won't move back to staking until you set a lower balance with reserve function.

Ok , it must be that they are still showing in the stake because the wallet has been still syncing for a while now . Maybe after the wallet eventually catches up they will move over to the balance .
Try restarting the wallet, restarting always give them a kick in the rear :p
Its staying stuck on block 3109 . did repair wllet and restarted it . but its being stubborn . It was working fine just earlier .
Activity: 193
Merit: 108

I did that earlier and it did nothing , But I just did it again and it made it what it should be . However evrytime it puts my coins in staking and not avalible . Why does it do that . It drives me nuts lol .

Options-> reserve balance. They are staking so unavailable to send. Reserving a certain amount will always keep that amount as a spendable balance.

But I didn't reserve anything , or you saying go into options and put it in reserve .

Ok I did that , but they still show in the stake part . Is that normal ? Sorry , I'm still learning some of this stuff .

Yes, they will move back to spendable and then they won't move back to staking until you set a lower balance with reserve function.

Ok , it must be that they are still showing in the stake because the wallet has been still syncing for a while now . Maybe after the wallet eventually catches up they will move over to the balance .
Try restarting the wallet, restarting always give them a kick in the rear :p
TimSweat

Pages:
Jump to: