Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TCX] TorrentCoin ╠Proof of Seeding╣ ╠Anon P2P File Sharing╣ ╠No Premine╣ - page 5. (Read 27833 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Have you tried repairwallet command?
That happens to me when I mess around with coin control.

I did that earlier and it did nothing , But I just did it again and it made it what it should be . However evrytime it puts my coins in staking and not avalible . Why does it do that . It drives me nuts lol .

Options-> reserve balance. They are staking so unavailable to send. Reserving a certain amount will always keep that amount as a spendable balance.

But I didn't reserve anything , or you saying go into options and put it in reserve .

If you reserve your full balance, they will never be "staking" & "unspendable".

Ok I did that , but they still show in the stake part . Is that normal ? Sorry , I'm still learning some of this stuff .

Yes, they will move back to spendable and then they won't move back to staking until you set a lower balance with reserve function.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat

I did that earlier and it did nothing , But I just did it again and it made it what it should be . However evrytime it puts my coins in staking and not avalible . Why does it do that . It drives me nuts lol .

Options-> reserve balance. They are staking so unavailable to send. Reserving a certain amount will always keep that amount as a spendable balance.

But I didn't reserve anything , or you saying go into options and put it in reserve .

Ok I did that , but they still show in the stake part . Is that normal ? Sorry , I'm still learning some of this stuff .
legendary

TimSweat

legendary

TimSweat

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
someone want to buy around 250m coins?

pm me with offer
legendary
TimSweat
What I want to know is why when I tried to send 3 different amounts its says conflicted transaction . It wont let me send nothing to yobit .

Nevermind that , I gues its just where the blockchain is moving so fast on staking . It showed up in my yobit wallet.

BTW DEV . liking this coin so far . Now if we can get a little trading action it will be nicer .

Good to hear, I was just going to try to replicate your problem.
We have 0.5btc vol on yobit in a BTC mrkt, I'd say that's a fair amount of trading considering yobit usually has low volume.

Yea I still have another 2 , 5 mil transactions sitting out there after that 10mil transaction , so , I am waiting on those to come through , even though the 10mil came through , it still shows conflicted in my wallet . strange really . Not to mention I only had 48 mil and it shows in my wallet over 80 mil . Have a look at the pics . you will see . the ! mark is one of 3 that I sent to yobit . But then look at other pic and you see what I mean about the double amount in my wallet .

http://prntscr.com/6qv9fy

http://prntscr.com/6qva3v
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Thanks for mining with suprnova guys, POW for this coin has ended - please withdraw your funds - stratums are now shutted
legendary
What I want to know is why when I tried to send 3 different amounts its says conflicted transaction . It wont let me send nothing to yobit .

Nevermind that , I gues its just where the blockchain is moving so fast on staking . It showed up in my yobit wallet.

BTW DEV . liking this coin so far . Now if we can get a little trading action it will be nicer .

Good to hear, I was just going to try to replicate your problem.
We have 0.5btc vol on yobit in a BTC mrkt, I'd say that's a fair amount of trading considering yobit usually has low volume.
TimSweat

Activity: 193
Merit: 108
178 blocks remaining..
sync conf file?

I got the same problem.

Suprnova is still mining.... I think the network is being filled with rejected blocks?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012
178 blocks remaining..
sync conf file?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

First of all sorry for my english.

Just installed a simple blockchain explorer for TorrentCoin.

https://tcxchain.cf/

This is the first time I do this so I would appreciate the feedback (and expect some errors), also the script was not intended for POS so there are some modifications to display staked transactions.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
how many coins are in circulation here
white paper??

plans?

coin info?

interested investor here LET ME KNOW
Activity: 193
Merit: 108
right now 3,7%,
but I think it changes from 1% to 8% ...
True dev?

I figured it out.
it is %8 now for everyone.  it depends how many people (total coins) stake
What a smooth transition! I'm very pleased!  Smiley

Yes sir, it's based on network stake weight. The more everyone stakes, the higher the community reward is.
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
right now 3,7%,
but I think it changes from 1% to 8% ...
True dev?

I figured it out.
it is %8 now for everyone.  it depends how many people (total coins) stake
Pages:
Jump to: