Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner v0.10.10 - Ironfish/Kaspa/ZIL/Kawpow/Etchash and More - page 42. (Read 211762 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
TRM suport new tube?
Algo: cuckaroo29b (c29b)

BitTubeCash pool started, network will start around 29th of July when BitTube reach block 654000
As there are no guarantee exchanges will support deposits in Tube3 chain after the fork. New bittubecash pool will be opened instead, new algo will be Cuckaroo29b, Tube4 will be new chain with new wallet addresses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-teamredminer-optimized-winlinux-amd-gpu-miner-for-lyra2z-and-phi2-5027811 for CGN cards only.
Activity: 417
Merit: 0
TRM suport new tube?
Algo: cuckaroo29b (c29b)

BitTubeCash pool started, network will start around 29th of July when BitTube reach block 654000
As there are no guarantee exchanges will support deposits in Tube3 chain after the fork. New bittubecash pool will be opened instead, new algo will be Cuckaroo29b, Tube4 will be new chain with new wallet addresses.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Anyone facing issue with NIM ? I have lots of WHEA errors on a rig with 8 RX 570. Lowered core and mem, boosting voltage, no change. Changed motherboard and gpu, no change. Changed riser 3 times, less errors, but not 0.
Any way to lower intensity ?
Thanks

EDIT
just fast tested under DAG algo, same problem, less errors but errors ... So it's not a NIM problem
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Hey. I have a rig with six rx570 4gb cards. I'm trying to mine Ethereum. All cards show good hash rates. But card # 0 always shows a hash rate of 0-5. I can swap video cards. I can turn off one, two, three or more video cards. But always card # 0 gives a very small hash rate.
I turn off 5 video cards. There is only one video card that works. She is number 0 and has a hash rate of 0-4. Why? Help me please. Sorry for my English.
Monitor connected to 1st card? What Windows and drivers versions?
This does not depend on which video card the monitor is connected to. The monitor emulator or the monitor itself was connected to different cards. The situation is the same when the monitor is not connected to the rig. Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for Blockchain Compute Driver Version 17.30.1029. Windows 10 pro
Looks like Windows uses some amount of video memory on 1st videocard anyway with emulator or not. It's need to have integrated videocard or 1st card with 6 or 8Gb.
Try other drivers. F.e. 19.7.5.
Thank you very much for your advice. May I ask more? Do I understand correctly that teamredminer selects the overclocking of the video card itself? The principle of this miner is not entirely clear. In the bat file settings, I specified only the pool, the rig name and the wallet. I overclock the graphics card in msi afterburner and then run the miner. Am I doing the right thing? I would like to see the Ethereum settings for this miner.

Yes, TR didn't controls overclocking settings. You're doing right.
Activity: 73
Hey. I have a rig with six rx570 4gb cards. I'm trying to mine Ethereum. All cards show good hash rates. But card # 0 always shows a hash rate of 0-5. I can swap video cards. I can turn off one, two, three or more video cards. But always card # 0 gives a very small hash rate.
I turn off 5 video cards. There is only one video card that works. She is number 0 and has a hash rate of 0-4. Why? Help me please. Sorry for my English.
This does not depend on which video card the monitor is connected to. The monitor emulator or the monitor itself was connected to different cards. The situation is the same when the monitor is not connected to the rig. Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for Blockchain Compute Driver Version 17.30.1029. Windows 10 pro
Looks like Windows uses some amount of video memory on 1st videocard anyway with emulator or not. It's need to have integrated videocard or 1st card with 6 or 8Gb.
Thank you very much for your advice. May I ask more? Do I understand correctly that teamredminer selects the overclocking of the video card itself? The principle of this miner is not entirely clear. In the bat file settings, I specified only the pool, the rig name and the wallet. I overclock the graphics card in msi afterburner and then run the miner. Am I doing the right thing? I would like to see the Ethereum settings for this miner.
This does not depend on which video card the monitor is connected to. The monitor emulator or the monitor itself was connected to different cards. The situation is the same when the monitor is not connected to the rig. Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for Blockchain Compute Driver Version 17.30.1029. Windows 10 pro. Windows was downloaded from the official site 3 days ago. As far as I know, there are current versions.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
your TWEAK is so high and card blocked... vega56 have etc 2k HR but i see 4khr and after 20sec rig i reset. to high tweak.
what tweak?
with such frequencies (mem 1900-1925) the cards worked on the old miner. the same frequencies were on other miners and algos (srb, xmrig etc)

http://www.screencapture.ru/file/8abC6c0d
10.83kh/s good result Smiley http://www.screencapture.ru/file/a8E1E2Ca
in 7.5 hours of no error and restart
haven, win7, rx460, rx550
0.5.9 updated to 0.7.7
different rigs freeze at the start, video driver crashes, statistics are displayed in parts.
on the old version everything worked fine

Hmm. I’m guessing now, but one big thing that has changed is various upgrades to the ADL library handling to read clocks/temps on win. Win7 isn’t officially supported, we do zero testing there. However, try disabling it as a test with —no_gpu_monitor.
after a few days, I did not notice any hang-ups at startup and drivers crashing. although on the first day three rigs were fully launched after 3-4 attempts
But statistics output works strange. printed on the screen for a long time, in parts (line by line)
a rig with RX550 is displayed correctly, at once
but on rigs with RX460 (RX560) it is incorrect. all information can be displayed in 2-3 minutes
it often happens that the speed of some video cards is indicated unrealistic - 5000kh/s, 1600kh/s etc
http://www.screencapture.ru/file/955b4F99
tried it —no_gpu_monitor
no changes

your TWEAK is so high and card blocked... vega56 have etc 2k HR but i see 4khr and after 20sec rig i reset. to high tweak.
while I was writing the post, the miner hung on the same rig (RX460). the process was not killed, restarted only with a button.
the miner hung again, the video driver crashed, for some reason GPU0 showed a very low speed (this was also on another rig (RX460-560), also GPU0)
started after 5 times
0.5.9 updated to 0.7.7
different rigs freeze at the start, video driver crashes, statistics are displayed in parts.

Hmm. I’m guessing now, but one big thing that has changed is various upgrades to the ADL library handling to read clocks/temps on win. Win7 isn’t officially supported, we do zero testing there. However, try disabling it as a test with —no_gpu_monitor.
after a few days, I did not notice any hang-ups at startup and drivers crashing. although on the first day three rigs were fully launched after 3-4 attempts
But statistics output works strange. printed on the screen for a long time, in parts (line by line)
a rig with RX550 is displayed correctly, at once
but on rigs with RX460 (RX560) it is incorrect. all information can be displayed in 2-3 minutes
it often happens that the speed of some video cards is indicated unrealistic - 5000kh/s, 1600kh/s etc
http://www.screencapture.ru/file/955b4F99
tried it —no_gpu_monitor
no changes
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
how to check rig speed? randomly speed 0 h\s and need restart rig for work

+1
0.5.9 updated to 0.7.7

win10 oprekinliteplus + driver 20.4.2 - vega 56(hynix and samsung) vega 64LE 2 rig 10 card all work fine with haven

Activity: 658
Merit: 86
0.5.9 updated to 0.7.7

Activity: 288
Merit: 1
how to check rig speed? randomly speed 0 h\s and need restart rig for work
0.5.9 updated to 0.7.7
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Hello guys wanted to ask about  avarage power usage of vegas 56 ( flashed to 64) im mining Ethernium  with  most of my card p7  1050 core , 875W ,  memory 1070 , 875 mW using memory tweakin Hashrate is around 49 mh , im goona rebuild my rigs from ground change risers and im thinking about buying single  PSU instead  dual PSUs

Wondering how strong would that 1 PSU need to be to handle  6x vegas 56 running on ETH hash
Hi
If I were you: I 'd flashed back to 56, set 1050/960 (815 mV), use adm mem Tweak and get 51Mh with 165 watt per card.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Hello guys wanted to ask about  avarage power usage of vegas 56 ( flashed to 64) im mining Ethernium  with  most of my card p7  1050 core , 875W ,  memory 1070 , 875 mW using memory tweakin Hashrate is around 49 mh , im goona rebuild my rigs from ground change risers and im thinking about buying single  PSU instead  dual PSUs

Wondering how strong would that 1 PSU need to be to handle  6x vegas 56 running on ETH hash

AT LEAST 1200W-1300W--

I have 4 V56 cards on a 1200W PSU.  The PSU has 4 PCIe cables with dual 8-pin PCIe connectors.  You will need enough 8-pin connectors to do the job, and that depends on the manufacturer.

A 1600W EVGA Platinum has 9 PCIe ports, but each cable supplied has only one 8-pin connector.  Some of the cables have an 8-pin+6-pin dual connector.  The wattage would be enough, but you would not have enough connectors for six dual 8-pin V56 cards.

If you mix cables from different manufacturers, you can destroy the PSU and perhaps the motherboard as well.

The point is to get a well-rated PSU with the connectors you need.  It will take some shopping.       --scryptr
Pages:
Jump to: