Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 130. (Read 112474 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 28, 2017, 08:15:17 AM
Compiling from soource is failing due to lots of dependencies can't be downloaded by zcutil/build.sh - can you fix that ?

Bump

were you able to do it? waiting for your pool to be operative, other look shady as fuck, also dev didn't provide a normal gui wallet, i see a jar extension that look fishy...

Please use Swing wallet at the begining. Wa already have a plan for the normal UI.
About ocminer, we already sent the message as well as send him our Telgram but we’ve not received any information.

what are the command line for the non gui wallet?
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
December 28, 2017, 06:47:32 AM
Compiling from soource is failing due to lots of dependencies can't be downloaded by zcutil/build.sh - can you fix that ?

Bump

were you able to do it? waiting for your pool to be operative, other look shady as fuck, also dev didn't provide a normal gui wallet, i see a jar extension that look fishy...

Please use Swing wallet at the begining. Wa already have a plan for the normal UI.
About ocminer, we already sent the message as well as send him our Telgram but we’ve not received any information.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 28, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

Bump

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 05:57:26 AM
last 2 days to reach 20 SNG per block.
The project has a good chance of success
copper member
December 28, 2017, 05:35:20 AM
I pasted but did not see the coin in my purse, The address created on windows not seen on linux
Thank

Could you take a picture of your wallet?

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 05:15:34 AM
Not sure what you mean by default? I am trying to follow your instructions- "backup wallet.dat and copy to linux machine" I've built a linux machine and now all I need to do is figure out how to transfer my wallet from windows and import into linux wallet.

I mean that:
1. go to Roaming/snowgem, copy wallet.dat
2. put wallet.dat to .snowgem in Linux
3. run the wallet

You'll see your coins Wink

I pasted but did not see the coin in my purse, The address created on windows not seen on linux
Thank
copper member
December 28, 2017, 04:31:20 AM
829 block still can not be synchronized No more effective way to deal with?

Please use Linux version. It can be sync normally.

Please fix Windows version. V zhopu vash linux.

We're fixing. If you have windows 10, you can run Linux wallet in Bash.
Activity: 1
December 28, 2017, 04:00:37 AM

Please fix Windows version. V zhopu vash linux.
copper member
December 28, 2017, 03:38:17 AM

December 28, 2017, 03:21:14 AM
copper member
December 28, 2017, 01:30:29 AM
last 2 days to reach 20 SNG per block.
copper member
December 27, 2017, 09:48:47 PM
solo mine via wallet is currently disable if i am not wrong.

Would appreciate if someone can share their config file for solo mining in Linux - (and by solo, i mean via 127.0.0.1 and not via solo pools).

I have no issues mining coins via stratum - so far so good.

I really just want to mine via the localhost. the relevant details and errors that I am getting when trying to solo mine are below:

*Set up: Ubuntu 16.04, AMDGPU Pro 16.40, all drivers and files are updated, AMDR9 cards, latest version of Claymore ZecMiner

*Config.txt:
     -zpool localhost:16112 -zwal -mport (i tried 0 , 3333, 3334...)

* 1) ran snowgemd as daemon, 2) checked snowgemd-cli, and 3) ran zecminer64 via terminal

*Issue: after running ./zecminer64, claymore connects to 127.0.0.1:16112 but immediately times out with the following errors -
      via screen -  "ZEC: job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec..."
      via log file -  "buf: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request"

Appreciate any help on this. Alternatively, if you can share your config text file for linux - claymore that will be great as well.

Cheers.

The complete guide to solo mining is in the #1 page, you need a Linux machine to setup.
Thanks,
Txid.
Activity: 107
December 27, 2017, 09:08:12 PM
solo mine via wallet is currently disable if i am not wrong.
Activity: 2
December 27, 2017, 08:53:13 PM
Would appreciate if someone can share their config file for solo mining in Linux - (and by solo, i mean via 127.0.0.1 and not via solo pools).

I have no issues mining coins via stratum - so far so good.

I really just want to mine via the localhost. the relevant details and errors that I am getting when trying to solo mine are below:

*Set up: Ubuntu 16.04, AMDGPU Pro 16.40, all drivers and files are updated, AMDR9 cards, latest version of Claymore ZecMiner

*Config.txt:
     -zpool localhost:16112 -zwal -mport (i tried 0 , 3333, 3334...)

* 1) ran snowgemd as daemon, 2) checked snowgemd-cli, and 3) ran zecminer64 via terminal

*Issue: after running ./zecminer64, claymore connects to 127.0.0.1:16112 but immediately times out with the following errors -
      via screen -  "ZEC: job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec..."
      via log file -  "buf: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request"

Appreciate any help on this. Alternatively, if you can share your config text file for linux - claymore that will be great as well.

Cheers.

copper member
December 27, 2017, 08:20:16 PM
Think I figured it out. Once you complete the listed steps and get the snowgemd thing to run (likely need to troubleshoot dependencies, you run the command below in another terminal window.
snowgem-cli z_gettotalbalance

You have 2 way to get your balance.
1st:
- install java: sudo apt-get install git default-jdk ant
- run ./snowgemd
- run swing wallet
2nd:
- run ./snowgemd
- run ./snowgemd-cli gettotalbalance

Thanks,
Txid.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 05:01:19 PM
Think I figured it out. Once you complete the listed steps and get the snowgemd thing to run (likely need to troubleshoot dependencies, you run the command below in another terminal window.
snowgem-cli z_gettotalbalance
December 27, 2017, 04:53:54 PM
Linux isn't bad if the instructions are written for none linux people. Like there needs to be step by step, first install dependencies blah blah blah, next download our files. Put our files here and there. Run this command. Run that command etc. General instructions likely make perfect sense to developers but not the average miner.
December 27, 2017, 04:47:23 PM
Not sure what you mean by default? I am trying to follow your instructions- "backup wallet.dat and copy to linux machine" I've built a linux machine and now all I need to do is figure out how to transfer my wallet from windows and import into linux wallet.

I mean that:
3. run the wallet

I must be missing a step or something. I did exactly that and when I run the wallet in linux there is no sign of coins. I copied the wallet.dat to .snowgem and started up ./snowgemd which appears to be a worker type thing that verifies transactions. I tried opening snowgem-cli but it doesn't appear to be attached to my wallet.dat so I tried to add the wallet but that didnt work. What am I missing? Sorry I'm not the most skilled in Linux and I am trying to follow the instructions as best I can.

Hope to quickly fix windows wallet to be able to use easily, Because windows is more used than linux wallets
Thank you
December 27, 2017, 04:36:44 PM

I mean that:
3. run the wallet

I must be missing a step or something. I did exactly that and when I run the wallet in linux there is no sign of coins. I copied the wallet.dat to .snowgem and started up ./snowgemd which appears to be a worker type thing that verifies transactions. I tried opening snowgem-cli but it doesn't appear to be attached to my wallet.dat so I tried to add the wallet but that didnt work. What am I missing? Sorry I'm not the most skilled in Linux and I am trying to follow the instructions as best I can.
copper member
December 27, 2017, 04:15:30 PM

I mean that:
3. run the wallet

Jump to: