Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 49. (Read 112474 times)

copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
This is the first release of SnowMine, please report if there's any issue:
In this release, DSTM on Linux may not work as expected
https://github.com/Snowgem/snowmine/releases/tag/0.0.2
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Guys --

It's time to get serious about making this coin happen.  Can we get a list of all exchanges SnowGem has been submitted to?  I don't mind going around to exchanges and submitting applications to have the coin listed.  Just need required information.

We need to get the volume up so we can get added to Coinmarketcap.  Technology aside.  Given how long the coin has been available I'm starting to lose a little confidence in this coin.  I'm invested and I want to see it start to get some traction.

Thanx!

I think it will, in fact the timing of the project its been very calculated.
As there isn't premine or ICO it takes more time to get enough coins to apply for a bigger exchange. I have not doubts that Snowmine will get some traction to the project as the whitepaper will be released very soon and the tool is going to have a mass adoption. have in mind that it will be able to mine any coin.
Its just a matter of time.

So rather than help you would rather sit around and wait?  If that's the case I can pick another project to help.  This "community" isn't much of a community Sad

Well, that is your point of view. I'm running few masternodes and I'm mining as well. I'm helping the project with hash and investing on it and other members are contributing in many different ways.
I just shared with you my opinion about the project, I didn't say that you are right or wrong, but you are taking it differently. However, you are a member of this community and if you think that you could help, or want to let the developers know about your concerns,  try to reach TXID, He is always open to talk with the members.

Activity: 115
Guys --

It's time to get serious about making this coin happen.  Can we get a list of all exchanges SnowGem has been submitted to?  I don't mind going around to exchanges and submitting applications to have the coin listed.  Just need required information.

We need to get the volume up so we can get added to Coinmarketcap.  Technology aside.  Given how long the coin has been available I'm starting to lose a little confidence in this coin.  I'm invested and I want to see it start to get some traction.

Thanx!

As there isn't premine or ICO it takes more time to get enough coins to apply for a bigger exchange. I have not doubts that Snowmine will get some traction to the project as the whitepaper will be released very soon and the tool is going to have a mass adoption. have in mind that it will be able to mine any coin.

So rather than help you would rather sit around and wait?  If that's the case I can pick another project to help.  This "community" isn't much of a community Sad
Activity: 11
Guys --

It's time to get serious about making this coin happen.  Can we get a list of all exchanges SnowGem has been submitted to?  I don't mind going around to exchanges and submitting applications to have the coin listed.  Just need required information.

We need to get the volume up so we can get added to Coinmarketcap.  Technology aside.  Given how long the coin has been available I'm starting to lose a little confidence in this coin.  I'm invested and I want to see it start to get some traction.

Thanx!

Activity: 420
Merit: 24
We don't even know what Bitcoin or Ether will be and all coins and tokens had their highs when Bitcoin had its high.
Sorry, only a fool would work without knowing what kind of work he is doing. Same with playing bitcointalk forums but the person does not know what is Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Indeed, I believe in angel that in this summer SnowGem must be at above 20k sats.
It is very optimistic hope. I only hope that Snowgem can hit 10k satoshi this year.
Higher prices might come in the year of 2019, not this year.

We don't even know what Bitcoin or Ether will be and all coins and tokens had their highs when Bitcoin had its high. That's where the whole price story has to start I believe.
Activity: 21
Guys --

It's time to get serious about making this coin happen.  Can we get a list of all exchanges SnowGem has been submitted to?  I don't mind going around to exchanges and submitting applications to have the coin listed.  Just need required information.

We need to get the volume up so we can get added to Coinmarketcap.  Technology aside.  Given how long the coin has been available I'm starting to lose a little confidence in this coin.  I'm invested and I want to see it start to get some traction.

Thanx!

Every good project takes time, the team is working hard, I follow the project from day 1.
Today I support the network with 3 MN.
I also want it to be listed in CM and other exchanges.
But if it takes time for Snowgem to be a big project, I'm willing to wait for it.
Guys --

Thanx!
Activity: 19
Yeah the nodes will be a good milestone, definitely will be on my list as/when it does come.
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
Got a nice and fast support on discord , looks ever a great community ... wish the best to snowgem.
kisses
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
SnowMine beta test will be released in a few days

Hi what is the problem with big amount transfer ?
 i tried to withdraw a little amount from stock.exchange to local wallet , everything ok , now i withdraw a big amount to set up MN and got withdraw error in statut , and coin no back on my balance on stock.exchange

Try to withdraw max 1000 coins. Few transfers but it works fine.

Thanks for your interest fmx

I got a good support from stocks.exchange , they cancel the withdraw error and get funds back , i tried differents amount , the maximum success was 1500 , i tried 2000 it failed twice so i suggest to withdraw maximum of 1500 XSG on stocks.exchange, hope it will help other discard some stress and waste time Smiley

best regards friends

kiss
fmx
Activity: 41
 i tried to withdraw a little amount from stock.exchange to local wallet , everything ok , now i withdraw a big amount to set up MN and got withdraw error in statut , and coin no back on my balance on stock.exchange

Try to withdraw max 1000 coins. Few transfers but it works fine.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I logged into my VPS hosting the masternode and running snowgem-cli getinfo says

Code:
{
  "version": 2000350,
  "protocolversion": 170004,
  "walletversion": 60000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 206065,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 125,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 8868.493096008546,
  "testnet": false,
  "keypoololdest": 1520930313,
  "keypoolsize": 101,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00000100,
  "errors": "WARNING: check your network connection, 179 blocks received in the last 4 hours (240 expected)"
}

what does this mean and is there anything I should do?
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Imo asics are like the 800 pound gorilla (no body invited) in your living room destroying everything and then afterwards helping themselves to some ice cream...and cake too while they're at it.

-Its different if they were invited to the party, but they crashed it and then look at everyone else like whats wrong .

Isn't that how all things evolve?  People who mined with CPUs could probably say the same thing.  Now we have GPUs and FPGA's.  1080tis are still going for insane prices and while a 1080ti may be flexible (can mine more coins) wouldn't it be nice to be able to use an ASIC that can do 10x the hash power for a about 100watts more?

Would we be having this discussion if Nvidia released next gen graphics cards that had 10x performance?

I don't want to close my eyes to any potential technology that can help me mine much more efficiently.  I've mined about 1000 SnowGem so far with one of my GPU rigs, but I would stop supporting the project if they make changes to block ASICs.  I'll support projects that support me and my hardware purchases.

Your looking at things from one perspective. Im looking at things from the point of view that bitcoin's main premise was to give everyone the ability to have anonymity and decentralization so that not one person, government, or company could control everything. Bitmain and other asic companies are the exact antagonist of that movement. With their asics they can literally control the dominating hashing power on a network and therefor they can control the network (seemingly any network). So I get that it helps you as an individual become more efficient and make more money, but I sincerely believe it is detrimental to not only this network but others that aim for decentralization.     

Here is my issue with thinking like this.

Who is stopping you from making your own asics and competing with Bitmain? If Bitmain is controlling the market, go ahead and startup your own company and make Asics that 100% gauranteed not been run before they are sold, they are sold as you develop them.

I HATE people that only say that Bitmain and Asics are killing the market etc. This is kapitalism, and crypto will never change this, people want more money for their work, or more money for their investment, and if you don't embrace that, you will get burned fast.
Activity: 79
i am in,and start solo mining 2 block with 2 Khs speed..nice profit maybe
Activity: 84
Get listed on TradeSatoshi. You only have to pay the fee
Activity: 28
Imo asics are like the 800 pound gorilla (no body invited) in your living room destroying everything and then afterwards helping themselves to some ice cream...and cake too while they're at it.

-Its different if they were invited to the party, but they crashed it and then look at everyone else like whats wrong .

Isn't that how all things evolve?  People who mined with CPUs could probably say the same thing.  Now we have GPUs and FPGA's.  1080tis are still going for insane prices and while a 1080ti may be flexible (can mine more coins) wouldn't it be nice to be able to use an ASIC that can do 10x the hash power for a about 100watts more?

Would we be having this discussion if Nvidia released next gen graphics cards that had 10x performance?

I don't want to close my eyes to any potential technology that can help me mine much more efficiently.  I've mined about 1000 SnowGem so far with one of my GPU rigs, but I would stop supporting the project if they make changes to block ASICs.  I'll support projects that support me and my hardware purchases.

Your looking at things from one perspective. Im looking at things from the point of view that bitcoin's main premise was to give everyone the ability to have anonymity and decentralization so that not one person, government, or company could control everything. Bitmain and other asic companies are the exact antagonist of that movement. With their asics they can literally control the dominating hashing power on a network and therefor they can control the network (seemingly any network). So I get that it helps you as an individual become more efficient and make more money, but I sincerely believe it is detrimental to not only this network but others that aim for decentralization.     

Pages:
Jump to: