Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 60. (Read 112474 times)

fmx
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
WARNING : Stop using Stocks.Exchange immediately.  Several people have reported delayed deposits and withdraws.  When the coin-trail on the blockexplorer is followed, the coins were sent by Stocks.Exchange to addresses with 10k holdings that's accruing the 7 coin increments of MN payouts.

They are purposely delaying withdraws and deposits to create Masternodes to collect rewards.

I'm also waiting for withdrawal. Currently I have withdrawal error. They said they are working to fix this issue.

I don't think they scam. You just need to wait more time than usual.

Any plans for coinmarke cap listing? I think we reached $10K volume.

What are plans for next exchange? Btc-alpha may be good but still small volume.
Activity: 102
April 17, 2018, 04:44:16 AM
WARNING : Stop using Stocks.Exchange immediately.  Several people have reported delayed deposits and withdraws.  When the coin-trail on the blockexplorer is followed, the coins were sent by Stocks.Exchange to addresses with 10k holdings that's accruing the 7 coin increments of MN payouts.

They are purposely delaying withdraws and deposits to create Masternodes to collect rewards.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 01:04:23 AM
I have 3 rigs and only getting maybe 40 a day so mining finished for this coin. but maybe it will be worth it if the price go like zencash
Activity: 1
April 16, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
anyone get an error code when trying to send their snowgem from an electrum wallet?
Activity: 42
April 16, 2018, 04:49:41 PM
watch that price! I am mining the hell out of this coin! Smiley  well... not that much..at current diff its around 40 a day..
40 a day lmao Cheesy
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
watch that price! I am mining the hell out of this coin! Smiley  well... not that much..at current diff its around 40 a day..
Activity: 21
April 16, 2018, 04:16:03 PM
It's time to accumulate some Snowgem.
FYI: I heard  from 20th April 2018 ,
 Venezuela are going to officially allow everyone to buy and sell all proprieties in crypto. I'm not sure ...

jajaja man in venezuela.
here everything is a dictatorship.
the mature president talks without knowing about crypto.
I live here and this is crazy. recently the tax regulator, seizing thousands of mining equipment (They were stolen).
Believing this president is a serious mistake.
Do not mix Snowgem with politics
Activity: 102
April 16, 2018, 02:59:39 PM
This is the first Masternode I've setup and have been involved with.  The team and community have been great with answering questions and providing support.  I don't think the dev ever sleeps (might be a robot  Wink )...he's constantly engaging with the community.  Excited for the future of this coin.

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 16, 2018, 02:11:19 PM
It's time to accumulate some Snowgem.
FYI: I heard  from 20th April 2018 ,
 Venezuela are going to officially allow everyone to buy and sell all proprieties in crypto. I'm not sure ...
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 10:48:38 AM
Thanks for the info, i will wait a few more days then before making my decision.

I do have another question, but then about mining. I must be blind or something, but profitability wise it seems like the most profitable coin to mine at the moment. I am holding my XSG to setup the masternode but with my 5.22 KH/s, 2994 satoshi's per XSG the calculator shows i am making 16$ a day, which is far more then any other coin.

Anyone else have this experience or am i overlooking something.

Sounds true to me.
But difficulty is twice as high as last month. I was getting 1000 coins last month with 1.5 Kh/s
The coin was not profitable at this time but I knew it would go up. And I think it will still rise. So yeah .. go ahead and mine this coin. I'm now set for my MN and will enable it in a week or so and get rewards through this. No more GPU mining, just MN Smiley

Edit: but keep in mind that this calculator doesn't count your energy cost into your "profit" Wink

Yeah i get that Smiley

then i will just happily mine to my MN with a small investment in a few days if i think the current MN annual return value would be worth it ( projected/speculated ).
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 10:36:11 AM
Thanks for the info, i will wait a few more days then before making my decision.

I do have another question, but then about mining. I must be blind or something, but profitability wise it seems like the most profitable coin to mine at the moment. I am holding my XSG to setup the masternode but with my 5.22 KH/s, 2994 satoshi's per XSG the calculator shows i am making 16$ a day, which is far more then any other coin.

Sounds true to me.
But difficulty is twice as high as last month. I was getting 1000 coins last month with 1.5 Kh/s
The coin was not profitable at this time but I knew it would go up. And I think it will still rise. So yeah .. go ahead and mine this coin. I'm now set for my MN and will enable it in a week or so and get rewards through this. No more GPU mining, just MN Smiley

Edit: but keep in mind that this calculator doesn't count your energy cost into your "profit" Wink
April 16, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
Heya,

I have been looking at setting up a Snowgem masternode, but anyone got the numbers for me in terms of ( expected/projected ) annual returns since the payments have been going out since yesterday?

i have seen the formula a pages back but i am missing something in my head to actual get numbers, so i rather just ask here then to just assume that i have a correct number and base my decisions on that.

So what i am looking for, is how much does 1 MN currently make per block.

Thanks in advance!

We're waiting for masternode.pro, they're setting up server for us. It will be soon.

copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
April 16, 2018, 07:09:57 AM
Heya,

I have been looking at setting up a Snowgem masternode, but anyone got the numbers for me in terms of ( expected/projected ) annual returns since the payments have been going out since yesterday?

i have seen the formula a pages back but i am missing something in my head to actual get numbers, so i rather just ask here then to just assume that i have a correct number and base my decisions on that.

Thanks in advance!

We're waiting for masternode.pro, they're setting up server for us. It will be soon.
April 16, 2018, 03:14:43 AM
Heya,

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
April 15, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
New Pool SnowGem !!

http://equihash.mineblocks.ch

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://equihash.mineblocks.ch:3033 TLS=false -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports 3033  port Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Discord : https://discord.gg/WjJng

Happy Mining
Activity: 9
April 15, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
You shouldn't use stocks. I sent some coins from there a week ago and still not in my wallet.
Also stocks uses our coins to build their own masternodes wich is clearly a no go! So I suppose to unlist the coin there and to stop using this crap exchange ..!

Before going into XSG I also did a lot of research on the current exchanges that offer it, and by far stocks.exchange had the most negative reviews out of any other. I would recommend not to use that exchange, save yourself the stress.

The only one that seemed to have the best reviews was Graviex. Unfortunately it's the least active of the other exchanges, but it is the safest...
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
April 15, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
This is version 2.0.0i, for Windows only: https://github.com/Snowgem/Snowgem/releases/tag/v2000453-2.0.0i
Simplewallet
- add immature balance
- fix private address not show in shieldcoinbase
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
guys create a new wallet address at stocks.exchange then try sending 1 coin. I did that procedure, create a new wallet address at snowgem-stocks.exchange and it works.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 04:33:58 AM
You shouldn't use stocks. I sent some coins from there a week ago and still not in my wallet.
Also stocks uses our coins to build their own masternodes wich is clearly a no go! So I suppose to unlist the coin there and to stop using this crap exchange ..!
Activity: 4
April 15, 2018, 01:35:02 AM
Be careful adding xsg to Stocks.exchange
I sent about 750 to them two days ago and they have not credited my account.
Just wanted to warn everyone!

Same with me. Sent SNGs two days ago as well.
Have you tried sending them a ticket?
Pages:
Jump to: