Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 59. (Read 112474 times)

copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
April 19, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
Which is next step of Snowgem project after activating Masternode rewards payments? Thanks all for information about this issue.

http://snowgem.org/#roadmap
fmx
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 02:09:53 AM
I was able to withdrawal all coins from stocks.exchange Smiley
If you have Withdrawal Error, try to use smaller amounts to withdrawal after they unlock your coins.
This exchange is OK, but you need to be patient Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
April 19, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
Please help me. What should I do if I have multiple addresses (have coins inside) and I would like to send my coins in my windows wallet (Simple wallet) to stocks.exchange for only one transaction. I don't want to do multiple deposit transactions from different addresses in my wallet.
Thanks for your help in advance, TXID.

Don't use stocks.exchange, they are not a very reliable exchange. Use either southxchange or graviex for XSG transactions, and save yourself the headache.

Also to your question, can't you just send your XSG from your different wallets, into just one selected address so that they are all compiled into that one, and then send it over to the exchange?
What did you mean?
Sending my coins inside my wallets between address A to address B (both of them are in the same wallet); then send all my coins to exchange address. Is this what you meant?
Activity: 9
April 19, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
Please help me. What should I do if I have multiple addresses (have coins inside) and I would like to send my coins in my windows wallet (Simple wallet) to stocks.exchange for only one transaction. I don't want to do multiple deposit transactions from different addresses in my wallet.

Don't use stocks.exchange, they are not a very reliable exchange. Use either southxchange or graviex for XSG transactions, and save yourself the headache.

Also to your question, can't you just send your XSG from your different wallets, into just one selected address so that they are all compiled into that one, and then send it over to the exchange?
April 19, 2018, 12:08:00 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
April 18, 2018, 10:13:09 PM
~
Good news, finally I received my deposited coins on stocks, after four days  Roll Eyes
I sent only 2 coins to test this exchange, saldy to say I feel very dissapointed with this one.
4 days is extremely long for depositing, how about withdrawals?
I also show you images about my 2-coin deposit.

Sent 2 coins in 15 April

Finally, I received them today

Unbelievable for such long waiting time!
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
Coinmarketcap will come soon as the coin is still growing.
Everyone should join the Discord channel!

I think in time SnowGem has a lot of potential these are just the starting days.
Compared to Zencash and other privacy coins SnowGem is one of the best.
copper member
April 18, 2018, 09:45:04 AM
Thanks! Haven't found it in the ann post Wink

Great idea, let me put it in ANN post
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
Thanks! Haven't found it in the ann post Wink
copper member
April 18, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
If anybody would create a Snowgem signature I would be glad to wear it! Smiley
Snowgen needs to get more attention here at bitcointalk Smiley

Thanks, we already have it here:

Insert this code in your signature:

Code:
SnowGem.org - A better crypto for everyone

Code:
[center][u]SnowGem.org[/u] - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon[/center]

Code:
[center][url=http://snowgem.org][u]SnowGem.org[/u] - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies[/url]
✔ Privacy ✔Availability ✔ Profitability ✔ Longevity
Equihash - zkSNARKs - Masternodes Activated - No Premine - No ICO[/center]

Code:
[center][b][url=http://snowgem.org][color=red][u]SnowGem.org[/u] [/color]- [color=blue]Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies[/color][/b]
[color=green]✔ Privacy ✔ Availability ✔ Profitability ✔ Longevity[/color]
[color=purple]Equihash - zkSNARKs - Masternodes Activated - No Premine - No ICO[/color][/center]
April 18, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
If anybody would create a Snowgem signature I would be glad to wear it! Smiley
Snowgen needs to get more attention here at bitcointalk Smiley
Activity: 4
April 18, 2018, 08:26:13 AM
To those having problems with their XSG deposits, try sending stocks.exchange a ticket.
Mention your XSG address and amount deposited.
My deposits immediately got credited to my account after reporting the problem to them.
April 18, 2018, 07:41:10 AM
~
Has the exchange had problems only for masternode coins or for all types of coins, crd007?
I asked like this because lots of members warned that the exchange used traders' coins to run masternodes and get rewards themselves. I am not sure what happened with non-masternode coins.

never had any problems with stocks myself. Also the problems started when MN came active. Before that I was trading on stocks (with XSG) the whole time without any issues. Deposits and Withdraws credited after few minutes.
Maybe some stupid miners mine directly to exchange and that causes problems (that's what they say).
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2018, 07:33:01 AM
~
Has the exchange had problems only for masternode coins or for all types of coins, crd007?
I asked like this because lots of members warned that the exchange used traders' coins to run masternodes and get rewards themselves. I am not sure what happened with non-masternode coins.
April 18, 2018, 06:24:50 AM
StocksExchange has stolen my deposit. TXID are you accomplice with these swindlers? Why did not you add information about not depositing to this scam exchange in the Presentation Post? StocksExchange is stealing deposits of many users but there is silence from devs. TXID are you getting some percentage from these stealings? Why dont you protect users even by statement about not recommending to deposit on StocksExchange?

It was posted all over here not to use this exchange right now. Also there this is said in discord. Don't blame TXID for this shitty exchange. It was written several times to withdraw everything you have located at stocks ..
This exchange is super slow at the moment with this coin because they are doing some fishy things with the coins located in their wallets. Be patient and write to the stocks support. Could take several days to get your coins back but I'm pretty sure they have not stolen it. Or maybe you made a mistake sending the coins ..?

Don't blame TXID for shitty exchanges. This coin will probably get delisted at stocks in the near future because of things like this.
Activity: 24
April 18, 2018, 06:14:01 AM
StocksExchange has stolen my deposit. TXID are you accomplice with these swindlers? Why did not you add information about not depositing to this scam exchange in the Presentation Post? StocksExchange is stealing deposits of many users but there is silence from devs. TXID are you getting some percentage from these stealings? Why dont you protect users even by statement about not recommending to deposit on StocksExchange?
April 17, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
Price will go a lot higher than .50 cent if everybody HODLS Smiley
Based on performance of Snowgem team, current price of Snowgem coin, and plan in the roadmap, I forecast the price of Snowgem will hit $1 some day this year, just sooner or later.
Please look no further, opportunity to make you rich is there, Snowgem.
happy invest, everyone.!
April 17, 2018, 01:57:44 PM
WARNING : Stop using Stocks.Exchange immediately.  Several people have reported delayed deposits and withdraws.  When the coin-trail on the blockexplorer is followed, the coins were sent by Stocks.Exchange to addresses with 10k holdings that's accruing the 7 coin increments of MN payouts.

They are purposely delaying withdraws and deposits to create Masternodes to collect rewards.

Woof thats some other level shit right there. I am livid that I dont have the ones that I deposited a few days back. I guess its no loss yet, but I saw the .50 cent the other day and I would love to play this price action.

Price will go a lot higher than .50 cent if everybody HODLS Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 09:46:20 AM
WARNING : Stop using Stocks.Exchange immediately.  Several people have reported delayed deposits and withdraws.  When the coin-trail on the blockexplorer is followed, the coins were sent by Stocks.Exchange to addresses with 10k holdings that's accruing the 7 coin increments of MN payouts.

They are purposely delaying withdraws and deposits to create Masternodes to collect rewards.

Woof thats some other level shit right there. I am livid that I dont have the ones that I deposited a few days back. I guess its no loss yet, but I saw the .50 cent the other day and I would love to play this price action.
fmx
Activity: 41
April 17, 2018, 07:11:56 AM
I have 3 rigs and only getting maybe 40 a day so mining finished for this coin. but maybe it will be worth it if the price go like zencash

It would be great to reach zencash hashrate which is x30 bigger! Same with price potential.

Actually xsg has better better tech and it is based on latest zcash. ZEN folks still are based on old zcash.

If compare xsg to dash snowgem has better anonymous tech.

Huge potential coin.
Pages:
Jump to: