Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 55. (Read 112474 times)

fmx
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yes, we're trying to be listed on bigger exchanges.
Sounds good from your kindly words on efforts to bring Snowgem into bigger exchanges, TXID.
By the way, I suggest you to send listing request to the following website, which designed for masternode coins' statistics (of course, should take advantage of newcomers if this one is free).
https://masternodes.directory/
See you next time with good news for Snowgem, TXID!

We as a community should focus on pools listing. We need to be listed in every equihash pools.
Come on folks don't look only at price, just get in touch with pool owners and ask for Snowgem listings.

Devs actively work on exchanges listings.

Best Masternode Coin - No Premine, No AirDrop, No ICO. Cool!
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
A question, I really like snowgem as a project really well done, masternode works well, think of some "famous" exchange ?

Yes, we're trying to be listed on bigger exchanges.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Which is the best XSG pool from the EU?
Hello, try our pool - https://snowgem.zhash.pro/getting_started
US and EU stratums, SSL supported, good support

Activity: 12
Which is the best XSG pool from the EU?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
A question, I really like snowgem as a project really well done, masternode works well, think of some "famous" exchange ?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 30, 2018, 10:41:57 PM
Snowgem is the first coin with Equihash algorithm has masternode in its network. More than perfect!
Best wishes to Snowgem project. I believe TXID and Snowgem team will develop the project really good based on original ideas of the project and what it has done at the moment. The project has strong, solid background to grow up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
Something that I would really appreciate to be implemented to the wallet is the option to minimize the wallet to the tray.
Shouldn't be so hard to implement? Smiley
I don't think this one is necessary stuff in to do list of Snowgem team. However, I hope to see the new wallet which allows to spend big amount of Snowgem at only one transaction, one mouse click.
Of course, this one is instinct limitation of Equihash algorithm , but I hope it will be solved somehow at someday.

Well if you are anyhow bringing a new update this would be nice. I don't know about *nix und osx but for windows such a feature is very easy to implement ..
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 09:11:32 AM
Something that I would really appreciate to be implemented to the wallet is the option to minimize the wallet to the tray.
Shouldn't be so hard to implement? Smiley
Merit: 14
April 30, 2018, 07:25:42 AM
Southxchange is a fast exchange and volume increases everyday. We also applied to Yobit, hope that they will list us soon.
How many days left to see Snowgem on Yobit exchange, TXID?
Have you had any news from the Yobit exchange's owners on the listing progress in the last few hours?
Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 29, 2018, 11:47:28 PM
Southxchange is a fast exchange and volume increases everyday. We also applied to Yobit, hope that they will list us soon.
Agree, southxchange has fast transaction time for both deposits and withdrawals.
However, as you said, Snowgem need bigger exchange at the moment to help rise the coin's liquidity in order to meet requirements of coinmarketcap.com to be accepted to list there.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
April 29, 2018, 10:54:00 PM
The whole crypto market comes to the time to take off, by which I mean exponential growths. It's unnormal if Snowgem stay outside the common upward trend of the market.
Just contribute to rise Snowgem liquidity in order to meet the minimum volume to be listed on coinmarketcap.com. Someday, after listed on the website, Snowgem will attract new generations of traders, investors, which in turn help to support the price of Snowgem.
Let's do it, everyone.

There are thousands of projects hoping for the same, but I don't believe that all of them will grow exponentially if BTC starts increasing. Only the best ones will.
It is undeniable that bitcoin has such ability. If it keeps rising strongly, it will drive up the price of coins in most markets. This is a great opportunity. It has been proved.
Activity: 448
April 29, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
Snowgem, starting to show some strength on the market. Price increase anticipated already due to the success of the masternode. Being the first equihash coin to have the masternode makes it more  popular.
copper member
April 29, 2018, 10:55:26 AM
What is this? How to fix to send my coins?
I send 2 coins without such error, so I guess it has only occured with large amount.

Follow this: https://snowgem.org/faq#bad-txns-oversize
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
April 29, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
The whole crypto market comes to the time to take off, by which I mean exponential growths. It's unnormal if Snowgem stay outside the common upward trend of the market.
Just contribute to rise Snowgem liquidity in order to meet the minimum volume to be listed on coinmarketcap.com. Someday, after listed on the website, Snowgem will attract new generations of traders, investors, which in turn help to support the price of Snowgem.
Let's do it, everyone.

There are thousands of projects hoping for the same, but I don't believe that all of them will grow exponentially if BTC starts increasing. Only the best ones will.
copper member
April 29, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
Thanks, TXID.
Bigger, faster exchanges (for both deposit and withdrawal time) needed to boost Snowgem price up. Stocks.exchange has very long waiting time to make transactions.

Yobit? Really? Is it secured and reliable one, TXID? I have heard lots of people argued about the exchange.

Yes, it's the suitable exchange at this time. Low fee and high trading volume. It can help us to go to coinmarketcap.
copper member
April 29, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
Thanks, TXID.
Bigger, faster exchanges (for both deposit and withdrawal time) needed to boost Snowgem price up. Stocks.exchange has very long waiting time to make transactions.

fmx
Activity: 41
April 29, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
Anyone know best exchange for snowgems?

I'm on stocks.exchange

Stocks Exchange is OK.

Folks this is the only one maternode coin without premine I found.
Additionally SnowGem has the best anonymous tech on the market.
$1.3M market cap makes it best coin to enter: https://coinlib.io/coin/XSG/Snowgem (it's just my opinion, not financial advise)
DASH is instamined and their pseudo anonymous transactions may be tracked by compliance companies.

I'm impressed! Great job devs!
Moon

Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
April 28, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
Let's do it, everyone.
Activity: 274
April 28, 2018, 06:27:12 PM
After being listed on coinmarketcap.com, Snowgem might surpass 20k-40k Satoshi. Let's trade regularly to help Snowgem meet requirements of the website to ask for listing Snowgem on their platform.

Yeah let's hope we get on Coinmarketcap soon, some exposure is always good.  Smiley
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
April 28, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
Anyone know best exchange for snowgems?

I'm on stocks.exchange
Pages:
Jump to: