Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 69. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
how many coin to master node ?  Huh Huh ???how can i get whem i mine 100 megahash ? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 43
March 21, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
hello everyone, and good luck luck for dev to maintain this great project
i will start to mine SNG and i want to know with 4.5 Ksol/s i must choice SOLO or PPLNS mining, what is the more benefic for me ??

up to you. according to my stats from pool I have found 35 blocks..and its 18.8 coins per block right? That is equal to 658 coins. Although, I have been paid 750 coins so it all comes down to how lucky you feel.

I run at a similar speed btw..just below 5 Ksol..
It has become harder and harder for miners to mine Snowgem recent weeks, and will be much  more harder when more masternodes activated and operated in the Snowgem network in the coming weeks.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
i will start to mine SNG and i want to know with 4.5 Ksol/s i must choice SOLO or PPLNS mining, what is the more benefic for me ??

up to you. according to my stats from pool I have found 35 blocks..and its 18.8 coins per block right? That is equal to 658 coins. Although, I have been paid 750 coins so it all comes down to how lucky you feel.

I run at a similar speed btw..just below 5 Ksol..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
March 21, 2018, 09:40:10 AM
New wallet version 2.0.0e has been released: https://snowgem.org/#wallets

What's new here?
- edit mode with right click
- increase performance
- add last paid masternode
- highlight your masternode in your masternode list or address book and put these masternode to the top
- add shield coinbase
- turn on/off mn button
- backup wallet.dat automatically (in Tools)

SnowGem core:
- Error message if you start Masternode when blockchain is syncing

Thanks for update, could you tell me if you can do the master node with this new wallet on April 15th ?
Activity: 6
March 21, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
March 21, 2018, 05:09:13 AM
snip
I think you should add check mark on what have been done in the Snowgem roadmap. Doing this will help newcomers easier to know where we are.

We changed the completed parts to dark green
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 10:33:14 AM
snip
I think you should add check mark on what have been done in the Snowgem roadmap. Doing this will help newcomers easier to know where we are.
copper member
March 20, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
New wallet version 2.0.0e has been released: https://snowgem.org/#wallets

What's new here?
- edit mode with right click
- increase performance
- add last paid masternode
- highlight your masternode in your masternode list or address book and put these masternode to the top
- add shield coinbase
- turn on/off mn button
- backup wallet.dat automatically (in Tools)

SnowGem core:
- Error message if you start Masternode when blockchain is syncing
Activity: 117
March 20, 2018, 02:04:33 AM
There are numerous pools, make me confused to choose. Need someone has experienced give me a hand. Which one is trusted or low fee? Thank in advance.

http://altcoinminingpools.com/equihash/snowgem
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 01:52:19 AM
There are numerous pools, make me confused to choose. Need someone has experienced give me a hand. Which one is trusted or low fee? Thank in advance.
March 19, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
No. Now the masternodes started by enthusiasts, they work now with zero reward. Rewards to the masternodes begin to accrue on April 15. From today to April 15 reward for MN is zero.
Activity: 28
March 19, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
The masternodes are already working, payments will begin on April 15.
What did you mean? Setting up Snowgem masternode today, let it run and will receive payments since April 15th (for rewards from today to April 15th). Are you serious? Where did you get such a ridiculous information about Snowgem MN payments?
March 19, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
Hi all! i love snowgem and the project is amazing , but i have a question , when start masternode ? i read the number for hit is 10000 sng , but i dont found news when start MN .

The masternodes are already working, payments will begin on April 15.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
March 19, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
Hi all! i love snowgem and the project is amazing , but i have a question , when start masternode ? i read the number for hit is 10000 sng , but i dont found news when start MN .
Activity: 49
March 19, 2018, 12:20:20 AM
We need go to bigger exchange first, when we have enough daily trading volume, we can be listed on CMC.
Coinexchange.io should be taken into consideration. Personally, I think the exchange is better than stocks.exchange, south.exchange. CryptoBridge is another candidate for Snowgem to ask for listing.
1) Coinexchange.io
2) CryptoBridge exchange (Decentralised exchange is good choice).
I am not sure about those two exchanges, because we need exchanges which support Equihash algorithm. Basically, coinexchange.io and Crypto Bridge exchanges are good, but coinexchange.io is better personally.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 09:59:59 PM
We need go to bigger exchange first, when we have enough daily trading volume, we can be listed on CMC.

Once masternode started, surely, everyone will run after snowgem, take part on the its profitability.
copper member
March 18, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
Activity: 89
March 18, 2018, 07:31:50 AM
Coinmarketcap has changed the value of daily trading to 50K USD on the exchange. So it's too hard for Dev to contact with them.
But Dev can consider to list on worldcoinindex first, it works well as CMC.
Hello my friend,

The problem is coinmarketcap website is very popular and also considered as gold standard for crypto-assests (coins, tokens, etc.) statistics. We should to ask for listing there. All of investors, traders visit the website almost everyday.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 05:25:52 AM
We are all very excited for the success of the masternode of snowgem!! lets go devs.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 11:49:47 AM
After releasing Whitepaper, we'll contact some bigger exchanges.

Listing on coinmarketcap website is also important, dev. Please consider asking for listing on the website, which can help to deliver information about Snowgem project to more potential investors, at the right time.

Coinmarketcap has changed the value of daily trading to 50K USD on the exchange. So it's too hard for Dev to contact with them.
But Dev can consider to list on worldcoinindex first, it works well as CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: