Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 73. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
The wallet opens but no connections are being made and the sync arrows are orange and show no activiy.

I want to continue mining but not until I fix my wallet, or have a paper wallet.
Thank you in advance,

Hi, if you have connection issue, you can add our nodes manually to you snowgem.conf

addnode=dnsseed1.snowgem.org
addnode=dnsseed2.snowgem.org
addnode=dnsseed3.snowgem.org
addnode=explorer.snowgem.org
addnode=insight.snowgem.org

If it doesn't help, send us a PM on telegram or discord to get help easier.

I solved the problem.   It was related to a recent change in my users folder.  I reverted back and 2.0b is working and updating now.
Please keep us updated on development and marketing growth.  That is my biggest interest from here!
Thank you for your help.
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
March 08, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
Hi TXID,
I am not on the discord group.  I can join next week, busy schedule. 
Wondering if others have the same issue and if you have a fix for me? 
 I posted the error log so hope that helps.
Also, have you decided to bring anyone else on the development team with you yet?
 Have a good day and thank you for your continued work.

Hi, that's a bug of simplewallet, I fixed it in 2.0.0b version.

Yes, we're finding some new devs to work together. We have some plans for the wallet but haven't find anyone suitable at this time.

What is specific for the wallet? Shall we have the version 3.0 for this? I suggest you should be considerable for releasing every version, don't make the user waiting for loading block index so long.

We appreciate your contribution, we'll try to decrease the issue in the up coming version.
Thank you.
copper member
March 08, 2018, 09:26:49 AM
The wallet opens but no connections are being made and the sync arrows are orange and show no activiy.

I want to continue mining but not until I fix my wallet, or have a paper wallet.
Thank you in advance,

Hi, if you have connection issue, you can add our nodes manually to you snowgem.conf

addnode=dnsseed1.snowgem.org
addnode=dnsseed2.snowgem.org
addnode=dnsseed3.snowgem.org
addnode=explorer.snowgem.org
addnode=insight.snowgem.org

If it doesn't help, send us a PM on telegram or discord to get help easier.
copper member
March 08, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

Fresh wallet installation and having same problem.

Could you run snowgemd.exe only?

It started syncing after an half hour of waiting, now it says 6 connections.

hmm, next time, if you get this issue, you can go to our discord to get help. Our community will send you nodes to get the connection easier.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

It started syncing after an half hour of waiting, now it says 6 connections.
copper member
March 08, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

Activity: 191
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Activity: 39
March 08, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
Hi TXID,
Also, have you decided to bring anyone else on the development team with you yet?

Yes, we're finding some new devs to work together. We have some plans for the wallet but haven't find anyone suitable at this time.
After Masternode implementation, will Snowgem has Proof-of-Stake phase. I think this PoS will catch more attention from potential investors
March 08, 2018, 03:18:50 AM
Hi TXID,

What is specific for the wallet? Shall we have the version 3.0 for this? I suggest you should be considerable for releasing every version, don't make the user waiting for loading block index so long.
Stop spamming the topic, dude. Two latest versions of Snowgem GUI wallets have synced fastly without delayed from re-indexing issues.
March 08, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

I have redownloaded the wallet 2.0b but I am still having an error.
Thank you for the help,

https://imgur.com/a/dwiCb

And the log below from the snowgem error

************** Exception Text **************
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: e. Path 'masternodelist', line 2, position 18.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at SimpleWallet.Start.readMasternodeList(String mns)
   at SimpleWallet.Start.Start_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Thank you in advance,
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 08, 2018, 01:31:12 AM
Hi TXID,

looking farword the new wallet , also i glad to see there will be more developer take part in this project . keep up your hard wokrd dev .i always support you.

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 01:23:33 AM
Hi TXID,

copper member
March 07, 2018, 11:15:41 PM
Hi TXID,

March 07, 2018, 09:22:00 PM
Hi TXID,
March 07, 2018, 08:32:37 PM
Nice to see fast development process. It's always exciting for me when the project walking through roadmap "hand by hand". So the trust level up and the masternode was bought. Great! Thanks devs for your passion to crypto! Cheers!

Thank you for your trust, we'll try our best to help the community grow up.
We need more impressive signature and avatar of Snowgem. Please consider designing new ones.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
Hi guys!

We have added support for SnowGem to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Great, althoug your numbers are way off.according to your site 7 1060 3gb, one 1070 and 3 1080 Do around 3300 sol/s. It is rather around 4000+ depending on clock/Tdp etc
copper member
March 07, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
Nice to see fast development process. It's always exciting for me when the project walking through roadmap "hand by hand". So the trust level up and the masternode was bought. Great! Thanks devs for your passion to crypto! Cheers!

Thank you for your trust, we'll try our best to help the community grow up.
copper member
March 07, 2018, 11:27:46 AM
Hi guys!

We have added support for SnowGem to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Cool

Thank you, what a beautiful website Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
March 07, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
Hi guys!

Cool

I can say that was an awesome tool for miners. To be honest, I like it much more than Whattomine. Your website looks friendly, easy to put information for calculation, particularly reference hyperlink for every coin. Thank for your dedicated work.
Pages:
Jump to: