Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 147. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
I got tired of not knowing what to believe about the TenX news, so I found this website that has the documents into the investigation. Have a look and make up your own mind.

This is supposedly a graphic of the pyramid structure http://www.lyonesstvura.cz/upload/lyonesstvura/docs/Pyramida%20Lyoness.pdf

and this is a PDF of the court investigation, and shows which staff was at which particular level or 'EffectiveCareerLevelID' (page 47) http://www.lyonesstvura.cz/upload/lyonesstvura/docs/20.04.2015%20BV%20FREIDL%20(2.%20Fortsetzung)%20copy.pdf

Yeah sure, your first post ever and you managed to get a copy of the court's decision.
Everybody is down for today no need for fud Wink

I think tenx will be huge in 1 year from now. In Q4 2017 TenX will release COMMIT and will blow away this just crypto card wanna be (monaco).
Julian had an interview at CNBC, this says something about this company.
If it goes any lower i might buy some more

Quiet a good first post though Tongue. Please do FUD some more, i will be getting some investment money next week and TenX really starts to look like a great investment, under the dollar and it is a steal. But yes, everything is down and i think we will see a 6+ months slow BTC bear market. There are going to be many good investments in the coming weeks, imho.

Like another poster said, almost all projects has been called a scam. I have had both Waves and Lisk for a long time, first time i sold was when lisk went over 6usd, imagine how i would have felt if i sold it when it was being called a scam.

Anyway, i am welcoming a bear market with open arms Cheesy

wow, here already started to say that tenx scam? I hope this is a joke. tenx is the best project among analogues

it's more like a PR campaign of competitors who are trying to fan the flames of distrust to the team through one person. it neither has any relationship to the work of the team and the results of the promotion card.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Jeez. Amateur hack job popping up on Reddit and now here to FUD TenX. Take the website apart, it's meant to look like something came out in 2013 about Lyoness and Julian and we all somehow missed it in our preliminary research but the 'old blog' is brand new. He (Julian) even posted his Medical Licence and Passport earlier today. He admits working with Lyoness, so what? I've worked for bigger crooks (Merrill Lynch, 3M) without knowing they were looters. I was young, dumb and hungry.

This is the work of a losing competitor IMHO, plain and simple. I hope the internet sleuths with more time can deconstruct these character attacks on TenX over the next few days better then I can but I call bullshit on the whole non-saga.

nailed it
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Jeez. Amateur hack job popping up on Reddit and now here to FUD TenX. Take the website apart, it's meant to look like something came out in 2013 about Lyoness and Julian and we all somehow missed it in our preliminary research but the 'old blog' is brand new. He (Julian) even posted his Medical Licence and Passport earlier today. He admits working with Lyoness, so what? I've worked for bigger crooks (Merrill Lynch, 3M) without knowing they were looters. I was young, dumb and hungry.

This is the work of a losing competitor IMHO, plain and simple. I hope the internet sleuths with more time can deconstruct these character attacks on TenX over the next few days better then I can but I call bullshit on the whole non-saga.

Could not agree more.
Activity: 42
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1

Activity: 27
TenX came out of the PayPal's Singapore incubator (more info: https://www.dealstreetasia.com/stories/paypal-39830/)

Proof they graduated:
(https://www.techinasia.com/paypal-incubator-startups-first-cohort) and you can check their early VLOGs where they had an office with many Paypal logos. They are the furthest thing from a scam. They are one of the most reputable in fact. They know what they're doing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
So much FUD. Well, look at the up side, we can buy some more at the nice discount price Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
I got tired of not knowing what to believe about the TenX news, so I found this website that has the documents into the investigation. Have a look and make up your own mind.

This is supposedly a graphic of the pyramid structure http://www.lyonesstvura.cz/upload/lyonesstvura/docs/Pyramida%20Lyoness.pdf

and this is a PDF of the court investigation, and shows which staff was at which particular level or 'EffectiveCareerLevelID' (page 47) http://www.lyonesstvura.cz/upload/lyonesstvura/docs/20.04.2015%20BV%20FREIDL%20(2.%20Fortsetzung)%20copy.pdf

Yeah sure, your first post ever and you managed to get a copy of the court's decision.

I think tenx will be huge in 1 year from now. In Q4 2017 TenX will release COMMIT and will blow away this just crypto card wanna be (monaco).

Quiet a good first post though Tongue. Please do FUD some more, i will be getting some investment money next week and TenX really starts to look like a great investment, under the dollar and it is a steal. But yes, everything is down and i think we will see a 6+ months slow BTC bear market. There are going to be many good investments in the coming weeks, imho.

Like another poster said, almost all projects has been called a scam. I have had both Waves and Lisk for a long time, first time i sold was when lisk went over 6usd, imagine how i would have felt if i sold it when it was being called a scam.

wow, here already started to say that tenx scam? I hope this is a joke. tenx is the best project among analogues
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Activity: 700
Merit: 264
it is quite sad to read all the things about julian. but julian is not tenx. there are 3 other co-founders and many other important people involved in this project.
it could be that julian has made some "mistakes" in the past, but at the moment, for me he is one the most influential persons in crypto....
if i look back to lisk, waves, and many other big names - nearly every one of these projects has been called a scam in the past. and today? yes, they have made it. i am still believing in tenx!!!
Activity: 187
oh wow soo Tenx turns out to be a complete joke  Angry glad i did not invest any money in it..what a bs!!!
Activity: 125

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Is Monaco the only competitor for TenX?

There are Change and Bankera as well, but I don't trust them at all.
Also Centra and Tokencard, we will see how they perform in the future.
There is this projects, but Tenx and Monaco dominates them, just like how visa and mastercard dominates the others. I think it will be a great investment for that two projects alone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
now you can order a tenx card? is there a queue on them? and how much do they go on time?
Activity: 15
They really need to get an issuer for the US. I believe they can pull it off, c'mon Julian
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Of all the token cards, Tenx has the best chance to survive long term. If you want to get into the crypto space, Tenx is a must own token. It will be worth alot in the future.

I like how Julian is super active and engaged with his community. Go Tenx!

Totally agree. I also like their weekly Q&A and videos, they invest a lot in that project, it just can't fail and I will feel like a small child when I finally hold my TenX card in my hands... Few more weeks to wait... Smiley
If you speak german I recommend the private Channel from Julian Hosp also, he really explains crypto-things very good!
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Of all the token cards, Tenx has the best chance to survive long term. If you want to get into the crypto space, Tenx is a must own token. It will be worth alot in the future.

I like how Julian is super active and engaged with his community. Go Tenx!

Totally agree. I also like their weekly Q&A and videos, they invest a lot in that project, it just can't fail and I will feel like a small child when I finally hold my TenX card in my hands... Few more weeks to wait... Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Centra is a SCAM or a semiSCAM project.
We will see, Floyd Mayweather is promoting the card on Instagram and he is already using it, I can´t believe he will destroy his reputation with a scam. Whatever, time will tell.
I am also invested in TenX and really like this project, mostly because of Julians work.

Well first of all let me say i own TenX and Centra .. so there we go.

Centra has had a very rough start in the beginning.. They where called scam due to several strange things. They had a ANN which had a team and the  pictures of the team where random people on the internet.
During the ICO they got hacked and on the website a pop-up appeared with a difference ICO ETH address.

I have no reason to believe any of them are scammers but in the end i do have more trust in the TenX team.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

A scam is a scam, nothing like Semi-scam. I won't go that far as to call them scam yet but I think the team is very greedy. They have changed so many terms of their token sale. I did participate in their pre-sale and when I saw the direction they are taking I was glad to sell my stake at 2X in just few weeks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

We will see, Floyd Mayweather is promoting the card on Instagram and he is already using it, I can´t believe he will destroy his reputation with a scam. Whatever, time will tell.
I am also invested in TenX and really like this project, mostly because of Julians work.
Jump to: