Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 150. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
i really do not understand, why such a promising and challeging project is not able to offer a working slack-channel like every other small project.

I really do not care about a slack channel. They are working on a banking license, finding a solution to the card problem, working on a final. That's what counts. Everybody wants a slack channel, a telegram channel, etc.. But at the end, I never read them.. I don't have the time to read all that stuff, so who cares. It's like there are some basic words like slack, open source, and few more everybody is screaming for... But at the end, for 99% of the people this makes no difference, they just heard it somewhere so they say it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
There is still a race among the Crypto card issuers to take the lead in the space, Monoca, Tenx and now Centra. I  just believe the need to do more than there are currently offering.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So Julian from TenX states they will have a new credit card issuer before October 15, and not to worry because their issuer is top secret, and will work after October 15. Now they release an article stating they do not have a new issuer and everyone outside of European countries will be effected by the October 15 Wavecrest issue. Seems TenX is not transparent as they stated, and lies about any important issues.

I guess that was the panicked response from him after the wavecrest news. It happens, sometimes companies have to deal with such unexpected events. Still November isn't that bad, and they are offering refunds, for those who are not ok with the new timeline.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
So Julian from TenX states they will have a new credit card issuer before October 15, and not to worry because their issuer is top secret, and will work after October 15. Now they release an article stating they do not have a new issuer and everyone outside of European countries will be effected by the October 15 Wavecrest issue. Seems TenX is not transparent as they stated, and lies about any important issues.
No they are not lying there are some series of unfortunate events really but they are still doing progress, and that's the one that is important here. Not like other projects which just have false promises, anyways, this is really a challenging project, therefore really for a long term hold.

long term hold-long term hold-long term hold. is this the new magic word, if a project is having big issues?
if a project i having issues for a longer time - leave it with your money and look for another promissing project.
it is never a good advice to sit and wait and wait and wait. especially not in crypto where you can find new chances to  invest your money for a better profit every day.
i really do not understand, why such a promising and challeging project is not able to offer a working slack-channel like every other small project.
do not get me wrong. i am invested in this peoject and still hope for a great future.
slowly but surely i am loosing confidence....

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
This is an old coin,i guess this month people will jump on it and raise it to 1-2$

Its relaticely new and i dont think that such price jump would happen sooner because coding and testing isnt a easy job
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
No they are not lying there are some series of unfortunate events really but they are still doing progress, and that's the one that is important here. Not like other projects which just have false promises, anyways, this is really a challenging project, therefore really for a long term hold.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
This is an old coin,i guess this month people will jump on it and raise it to 1-2$
Activity: 273
Merit: 12
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I just installed the app on my S7 and its saying my phone number is already in use? Then it locks up. WTH? Having an easy, stable wallet app is a big key to mass adoption. ETA, Yes I've verified my email account. I'll dig around for a solution. :/

Have you tried to first create an account using the Webapp and then switch over to Android ?

Yes. Also emailed support, no reply just yet.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Can someone send me an invite to slack? :-)

no. since a long time you only can read this: " Offline for maintenance - This app is undergoing maintenance right now."

hope they come up with a solution do the damn spam scamming bots...
Activity: 700
Merit: 264

no. since a long time you only can read this: " Offline for maintenance - This app is undergoing maintenance right now."
Activity: 17
Activity: 9
I have some question.
1. Comit network is as lighting network, atomic swap? and it has not operated yet?
2. About Rate exchange crypto currency and fiat currency, Where does it come from?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Here’s why I like TenX for the long term:
- they have a working product
- their communication is great. Twice a week updates which really help those of us who have money in the project.
- So far they have hit all of their milestones, except for the change in card provider has made the wait longer for those of us outside of the Europe. This hiccup was really well signalled in their comms with excellent transparency.
- the card reward is on ‘ALL OF THE TRANSACTIONS’ that all cardholders make, not just my own spend. The other cards only reward me for my own spending, and I don’t spend much (since every dollar spent is another dollar not gaining value in BTC)
- they are sensibly releasing the number of cards slowly to ensure that they can cope with the transaction volume and ensure a great user expirence.

The risks to TenX that I see are:
- the card product is really easy to replicate. Their first mover advantage won’t last far into 2018. It would be great if they could scale up quicker.
- like any start up there is the risk of not carrying off the master plan
- if they are very successful they might be bought by a large payment processor who doesn’t invest in the PAY token platform (since this is a cost that brings little long term advantage for the long term).

pretty agreed ,thanks for you share ,and i happly to see TenX price went back to ICO level.
Activity: 173
So it is card just for EU at this moment?

I'm sure franc0 will provide us with adjusted dividend projections asap Smiley
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
So it is card just for EU at this moment?

Yep, this is my understanding too. Anyway I am still hopeful the operations will be extended and cards will be available worldwide in future. This restriction will not last long and sooner or later things will return to last status where anyone could use those cards anywhere.
Activity: 224
Finally some clarifications on this whole wavecrest issue!

https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-card-update-sept-2017-2c9e41bf8f59

So it seems like TenX will only be usable for European Residents for the time being, until they find a replacement issuer.
Activity: 554
Merit: 175
how long do i need to wait to get a card?
Activity: 87
The magnificent image of TENX cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Activity: 15

When is the credit card going to launch?

They are sending them out in batches atm. Im hoping to get my card this month.
You can order and pay for it through the App, price is 15$. But you will most likely have to wait for the next sendout If you order now and get it sometime in october/november.

The beta card has been launched. They are currently using a partner which is no longer supplying cards to the US.
However in the same time TenX has requested a official banking license (which should be active in the next 6 months). Whenever they have this license they will be able to issue cards to everywhere again.
For the moment the EU cards are being sent.

They have never actually supplied cards to the US- this was and still is planned for Q4 (Oct- Dec).

As for the wavecrest thing, they always planned to use a different issuer who will be announced early next month who will issue cards to everyone.

This is speculation but I think the new issuer will bridge the US gap too.

In terms of the credit card launch, nothing is concrete yet- The above poster may be mixing up Debit and Credit cards as the language is different in different parts of the world.
Jump to: