Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 148. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
I think it is some fud strategy to get cheap TenX tokens, for the whales to accumulate before the next bull run. May be the price is not tanking as expected by the market makers. Only time will tell.
Reputation needs to be protected, now have good reason CEO to clean up your karma to make the project a flagship card industry in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
So TENX CEO is an old school scammer and I've also heard that an insider at tenx is gonna come out with a statement of how they tried to take down Centra the other day with a huge hack. Lets see how this plays out, if its true then values will continue to plummet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Of all the token cards, Tenx has the best chance to survive long term. If you want to get into the crypto space, Tenx is a must own token. It will be worth alot in the future.

I like how Julian is super active and engaged with his community. Go Tenx!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I think it is some fud strategy to get cheap TenX tokens, for the whales to accumulate before the next bull run. May be the price is not tanking as expected by the market makers. Only time will tell.

Nope. He admitted that he helped that shitty MLM company set up their operations in Asia.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Nice project.I additionally subscribed to the channel in a telegram of developers.
Activity: 176
Activity: 141
He is doing a good job I think. I am sticking with PAY long term. Price will no doubt slowly creep back up. The only thing that hurts me is I could have had double the amount of PAY token had I purchased now instead of last month. But that’s just the way it goes sometimes.

Keep up the good work TenX team.

Just keep investing in increments Wink. I invested at 4 , 2 ,1.5 and will continue to invest each month, im hoping for a big dump next month
Activity: 826
Merit: 510
Is Monaco the only competitor for TenX?

Token Card can also be
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
He is doing a good job I think. I am sticking with PAY long term. Price will no doubt slowly creep back up. The only thing that hurts me is I could have had double the amount of PAY token had I purchased now instead of last month. But that’s just the way it goes sometimes.

Keep up the good work TenX team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

There are Change and Bankera as well, but I don't trust them at all.
Also Centra and Tokencard, we will see how they perform in the future.

Centra is a SCAM or a semiSCAM project.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Also Centra and Tokencard, we will see how they perform in the future.
Activity: 278
Merit: 251

Activity: 56
Activity: 372
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Looks like Monaco card is going to be 10x the price of tenx shortly, why is this boat sinking?

Lots of pump and dump on Monaco, and lots of trolls in the forum.  If it does goes 10x then it wont last very long

Also, people are impatient which is why TenX price goes down.  Slow and steady wins the race Wink  Good opportunity to buy whilst coin is below $2 IMO, the next batch of cards are due to be delivered very soon (which I should also receive being in the UK!).  I will make sure to feedback what the card is like when I get it!
yeah slow and healthy rise is always better than sudden pumps, because of course when it dumps people lose trust, but on a healthy rise, people or community is adapting to it, really using it, good foundation on investors. Bad seeds are out on the healthy rise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Does anybody know whether there is a fee for paying using POS in offline-shops since there is nothing stated about it? Also, is it now possible to pay using any ERC20-Tokens or not?
Activity: 44
Looks like Monaco card is going to be 10x the price of tenx shortly, why is this boat sinking?

Lots of pump and dump on Monaco, and lots of trolls in the forum.  If it does goes 10x then it wont last very long

Also, people are impatient which is why TenX price goes down.  Slow and steady wins the race Wink  Good opportunity to buy whilst coin is below $2 IMO, the next batch of cards are due to be delivered very soon (which I should also receive being in the UK!).  I will make sure to feedback what the card is like when I get it!
Activity: 224

lol @ "I'm not stressed", he looks like the most stressed person I've ever seen in my life
Guy had an extremely busy day

CNBC

slush singapore

then he had to answer a bunch of FUD questions probably all written by the same guy.

I agree, the questions were ridiculous, "how much are you spending on air travel?"!! like seriously. I would've preferred if he just ignored them.
Jump to: