Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 143. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
is there any stats about users using TENX card ?
Merit: 252
How often TenX will pay dividents?

Soon dont know when exactly. Quick question if TenX pays dividends in the end, is this not considered a security then? Does it pass the "howey test"? A little worried about this
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
There are rumors going to Kraken reddit. Is it correct ? It sounded like a lie to me.

I too heard a rumor that Kraken would add PAY token soon. Am curious to hear is this actually going to happen or not? Personally I dislike Kraken exchange but its a big exchange

and could provide some meaningful volume.
Any addition to the present exchanges can help increase the value of PAY, currently we are at bittrex which is the biggest so far
and we can still get a big volume when listed in bigger exchanges. Actually been holding PAY since the last pump which does not really
continue and I hope while the development is going we can slowly see some bigger exchanges listing PAY.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
There are rumors going to Kraken reddit. Is it correct ? It sounded like a lie to me.

I too heard a rumor that Kraken would add PAY token soon. Am curious to hear is this actually going to happen or not? Personally I dislike Kraken exchange but its a big exchange

why not dislike  Kraken ,tenx is world ,hope  tenx will good promation from this good news.
Merit: 252

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Tenx will pay dividends once a month to begin with. Later on you will receive hourly. 0.5% of all purchases made by card holders will be paid to token holders in ETH. 0.1% of your own purchases comes back to you in form of PAY token. The more you use your card the more PAY token will receive, the more PAY token you hold the more share you have of 0.5%. TenX is the king of passive income.  
personnaly I don't think that dividents payed hourly is a good choice, it will create too many transactions and multiply fees for nothing giving too much charges on ethereum blockchain

Here is what some TenX guy said on their slack a while back regarding hourly payments:

"in simple terms your rewards would not actually transfer to you until you went to spend them. the funds would be assigned to you, but not actually in your wallet. the rewards 'assigned' to you would stack up hourly until you actually wanted to move the funds, at which point they would be sent to you in 1 ETH TX (instead of many thousands of little ones)"
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

Tenx will pay dividends once a month to begin with. Later on you will receive hourly. 0.5% of all purchases made by card holders will be paid to token holders in ETH. 0.1% of your own purchases comes back to you in form of PAY token. The more you use your card the more PAY token will receive, the more PAY token you hold the more share you have of 0.5%. TenX is the king of passive income. 
personnaly I don't think that dividents payed hourly is a good choice, it will create too many transactions and multiply fees for nothing giving too much charges on ethereum blockchain
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Cheesy wow. I dont known tenx pay dividents for investor. I thought people only invest because they want sell token when price go up
Activity: 225

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Activity: 476
That is the real thing to get dividends for holding your tokens but seems that people are more interested in short termed market valuation on exchanges. They want continuously news and updates to keep the price pushes upwards. This is main objective of majority of people now.

sure ,that's two month ago ,everyone think short-term profit ,but you can see any project recently,almost all of them under the ico price when hit exchange .
NrX
Merit: 254
That is the real thing to get dividends for holding your tokens but seems that people are more interested in short termed market valuation on exchanges. They want continuously news and updates to keep the price pushes upwards. This is main objective of majority of people now.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Dividends are interesting for holders of PAY tokens, but for the majority the focus is in receiving a card and start using it. A recent article of Charles Hughes Smith got me thinking about the further adoption of Bitcoin (and cryptocurrencies in general). As a summary: for broad adoption of cryptocurrencies, people need to start holding cryptocurrencies as a reserve. Solutions as offered by TenX could be the start of this, but people doing so will probably hold only small amounts to contain the risk of big price swings. But the more people do so, the more cryptocurrencies will reach levels whereby large price swings will be absent.

It always takes a first step. TenX will change the way we pay.
Merit: 251
Julian has mention it- in one of the last updates he said it would be just after Ethereum's Metropolis upgrade

great, can't wait for it and for first dividents ! but I think first divident will be very low many people still can't use the card
Activity: 15
Julian has mention it- in one of the last updates he said it would be just after Ethereum's Metropolis upgrade
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Hi guys,

I place my PAY token on MEW with my ledger wallet. If I well understood I could get my dividends  on My wallet only if I kepp them, Am I right ?

You're right. As long as you have a personal wallet with private keys, you will receive dividends in your ledger wallet via MEW. Always keep your wallet safe or else you will lose everything.

I don't think they have addressed dividend yet. Julian said Tenx has other priorities on the list. It would be nice to receive dividend for long term hold.
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
Hi guys,

I place my PAY token on MEW with my ledger wallet. If I well understood I could get my dividends  on My wallet only if I kepp them, Am I right ?

You're right. As long as you have a personal wallet with private keys, you will receive dividends in your ledger wallet via MEW. Always keep your wallet safe or else you will lose everything.
Activity: 19
Hi guys,

legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

Is someone in here approved to the Slack Channel?

Yes am in slack channel

you got PM

which slack are you talking about?
this slack-address is still under maintenance: https://ten-x.herokuapp.com/
can you please tell us which tenx-slack you are talking about?Huh!!!!!!

New users cant join because of the scams over the slackbot
Jump to: