Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 152. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Questions the all, from newbie to legend - what do you think how much does the price go down from now?
In my opinion markets are overreacting and it's pure paranoia, the question is how long this will last?

Getting back to ICO-price seems like a possibility right now.. (a dream come true Grin)
I have a feeling this could keep plunging to 80 billion by the end of September.
Have converted all my PAY to CLOAK temporarely, seems like a safe bet until the market calms down.

why you convert to altcoin again, i think for now condition more better save fiat currency and trade BTC > FIAT to get some profit
because china banned ICO maybe will be impact to all coin ICO, so more better your save fiat currency. this is just my advice  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I am seeing this as good opportunity to buy more!

Yep, me too, just need to get more play money first 😉
Activity: 44
Absolutely, never underestimate the panicking ability of the market.  Seems that not everyone invests money that they can afford to lose.  Some people try to chase their loses, this is the difference between trading and gambling in my opinion.  I am seeing this as good opportunity to buy more!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Questions the all, from newbie to legend - what do you think how much does the price go down from now?
In my opinion markets are overreacting and it's pure paranoia, the question is how long this will last?
Nobody knows, but I think the bottom is near. I agree with your opinion, just overreacting at the moment. But time will tell if we are in a longer bear market now.
Activity: 22
Activity: 13
This is a great time to get in on TenX, the price is nice and low relative to where it was recently and to their competitors.

It has what looks like great group of people running it. I am happy to see weak hands selling, it just means more for me at cheaper prices as and when I can buy more Wink

I feel the same. I have only been in the game for a couple months and I don't have a lot of money to invest (or lose in worst case scenario) and I have been able to do 2 more investments to increase my portfolio 5x and my dollar cost average is that around my 2nd buy in. If it drops much further ill probably try and double from there again lowering my average. Allows me to own more and who knows what will happen in the next 5-10 years.
Activity: 19
I can't seem to successfully login to the iOS wallet.
I should mention I am located in the US and wasn't able to enter
my phone number (due to a missing US country code) but I did
enter my email address.

When I try to login with my email address, I do receive the email
with the code number verification. After entering this code and my PIN,
I get the error message:

"Session expired
  Please login again"

I have tried restarting the app and restarting my iPhone 6s but
I still get the same error msg while trying to login.

I understand your debit card will not work in the US and that's OK.
I just need the wallet to store my $PAY tokens.

But I can't login to the wallet! So what do I do?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Looks like KyberNetwork will be a direct competitor to COMIT?

Maybe TenX should focus on their cards instead of trying to do both things?

I don't think they should move away from competition, this is always good for the project, what abotu other projects in the card business, like MOnoco are they going to run away from that project too
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
This is a great time to get in on TenX, the price is nice and low relative to where it was recently and to their competitors.

It has what looks like great group of people running it. I am happy to see weak hands selling, it just means more for me at cheaper prices as and when I can buy more Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Just invested my liver in Tenx, hope it pays out ! But seriously wtf, I can't be more patient and wait for it to fall more ... I just can't  Cry
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Do you seriously believe that BTC/ETH in its current price range have the same potential percentage gain as a 2$ token?

People asked the same question when ETH was $10 LOL
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
all the same tenx on its team is much stronger than all its competitors. I hope everything will be successful when the market goes up.
Activity: 77
Merit: 22
While browsing through Android app I saw there's an option to receive a complimentary card by using TenX promo code. Can anyone advise where to get such a code please?
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon
look at that 40k buy wall guys  Cheesy
Activity: 173

He said he's going to invest more, I assume by spending ETH or BTC.
So it's a valid question, don't you think?

It's funny how people call FUD immediately.
If you're shure that you invested in a good company, then you should't be so sensitive.
But maybe you aren't shure Huh
(Disclaimer: Could be seen as FUD)

No, its a stupid question, so i guess its hard to determine if your a FUDer or just stupid. At the end of the day, you invest your fiat money (or gains from previous investment). If he decides to buy PAY, he needs to convert his fiat to BTC/ETH because of their market dominance, nothing else.

Well, there are people who aren't a newbie like you, who hold ETH or BTC for years already.

So for them it's a valid question, whether PAY will rise more than ETH or BTC.

Btw, I heard once, that only stupid people call other people stupid.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Have you seen the market? Everything is going down.

When is the market up? TenX does not grow up !!! Look at the chart. You are trying to deceive yourself)

I think you should stop looking at the daily market and just wait for a couple of months. The TenX team is working on a lot of exciting things. They will have their own banking license soon.
A lot will change when they have acquired this license.
Just hodl for some time and come back in 6 months.

I hope you are right! I keep holding the PAY token, and ... buying .. FUD finish ... Thank you.

More potential than just keeping ETH or BTC?

Could definitely have more percentage gain than both those assets in the near future, its still in its earlier stages.
But whats the point in comparing TenX to BTC and ETH? Three different projects with very different business/usage goals.

Is this your poor attempt at FUDing?...

He said he's going to invest more, I assume by spending ETH or BTC.
So it's a valid question, don't you think?

It's funny how people call FUD immediately.
If you're shure that you invested in a good company, then you should't be so sensitive.
But maybe you aren't shure Huh
(Disclaimer: Could be seen as FUD)
I am going with slow but steady buying in PAY tenX token. It is clear that competition in the field of card providing is getting interesting and hard but in the long run we will see just very few surviving and working successfully. I bet on tenX for long term investment because this has more potential.

More potential than just keeping ETH or BTC?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I am going with slow but steady buying in PAY tenX token. It is clear that competition in the field of card providing is getting interesting and hard but in the long run we will see just very few surviving and working successfully. I bet on tenX for long term investment because this has more potential.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I am really excited about TenX, in regard of 2018. They are very active (marketing, development and you social media). I don't think that anybody will regret a buy at this time, when they hold till mid 2018.
Jump to: