Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 225. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
So we wont see that 9$ high for a while because that whale sell order ?

Didn't realize that there's actually 200m coins according to the FAQ.  at 9$ thats a 1.8bln valuation, a top 5 coin below ETC.  I'm actually questioning now the valuation on this...
And I am starting to wonder if the wall is TenX distributing it's coins at an intentionally reasonable price to increase the diversity of holders.

They are trying to cashout because they want to sell the Bitcoin. August 1 is near and we dont know what is going to happen with Bitcoin soft fork. Most likely Bitcoin will go down a little due to speculation so they want to cash it out that is why they are selling it at a reasonable price. And then you can see Julian Hosp shilling his Token on slack which is a big nono for me.  Roll Eyes

Same is happening with alot of coins. You can see it also on PTOY a small 107 BTC wall and then people blame whales. Haha

These people must think we are suckers. Well, unfortunately some are  Cheesy
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Monaco marketcap is around $15 million and ranked #124 on coinmarketcap.  Tenx maybe better but it's not $200 million better.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So we wont see that 9$ high for a while because that whale sell order ?

Didn't realize that there's actually 200m coins according to the FAQ.  at 9$ thats a 1.8bln valuation, a top 5 coin below ETC.  I'm actually questioning now the valuation on this...
And I am starting to wonder if the wall is TenX distributing it's coins at an intentionally reasonable price to increase the diversity of holders.
Every time a coin goes live on Bittrex there are always bids waiting at like 100x what the coin is actually expected to trade for.  What's the point of this? To be the first to buy it? Pay seemed to be more reasonable today, but sometimes I'll see coins introduced where the first transactions are at like a 2btc valuation.

Exactly. If the total token supply is 200 million that makes $1 per PAY a 200 million marketcap asset. It is a fair price but people are expecting to much returns of 10x when at this point it is the fair price to be trading PAY. Maybe it can go 2x but people are going to see huge market correction if this thing goes up 3x to 5x from where it is now.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Every time a coin goes live on Bittrex there are always bids waiting at like 100x what the coin is actually expected to trade for.  What's the point of this? To be the first to buy it? Pay seemed to be more reasonable today, but sometimes I'll see coins introduced where the first transactions are at like a 2btc valuation.
Lets try to figure this one out. Where is the block explorer for Tenx PAY? I hear many versions of the total amount of tokens. Some say 100 million, others say 200 million but it seems only 21 million were sold in the crowdsale or am I wrong?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6lvsue/so_tenx_pay_is_trading_for_10x_the_price_on/

total 205 million, in circulation 105 million. 100 million won't move anyways in a long long long time.

So the devs were holding more than 100 million tokens? How many were sold to the public? If they have released only 21 million tokens to the crowdsale that explains the sell off and current sell wall on bittrex.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Lets try to figure this one out. Where is the block explorer for Tenx PAY? I hear many versions of the total amount of tokens. Some say 100 million, others say 200 million but it seems only 21 million were sold in the crowdsale or am I wrong?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6lvsue/so_tenx_pay_is_trading_for_10x_the_price_on/

total 205 million, in circulation 105 million. 100 million won't move anyways in a long long long time.

What was the ico  price ?
0.83 is that right
By my calculations ico at 420 per ether was on that day .000287 or $.73
Quote from: abedds

its only one seller.. it got removed and repositioned multiple times ..i guess its the Devs caching out... thats a very bad sign about the project

Highly doubt it's devs cashing out
Activity: 64
So, this seller will make around 50% profit on 1M USD

::correction
I just realized that this is the aggregate of multiple sellers (probably)

its only one seller.. it got removed and repositioned multiple times ..i guess its the Devs caching out... thats a very bad sign about the project
What do you mean with removed and repositioned multiple times?
As it's always been 44900 and never gone down?

nope it was at 50000 sat..

then after a few minutes moved to 45000
thats where i bought..

then it disappeared for about 15 minutes or so

then it suddenly came back at 44900
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
What was the ico  price ?
0.83 is that right
Activity: 15

What do you mean with removed and repositioned multiple times?
As it's always been 44900 and never gone down?
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
What was the ico  price ?
Activity: 64

Activity: 21

Why would anyone sell coins now given that there's a 5% bonus coming to holders soon? 

Pay tokens must be hold in a specific wallet to be enlisted for 5% bonus or  EG. Parity wallet can do?

Which wallet can i used to get 5% bonus  cause at the moment i have it on Bittrex
Think myetherwallet would work

What about exodus wallet ?

Why would anyone sell coins now given that there's a 5% bonus coming to holders soon? 

Pay tokens must be hold in a specific wallet to be enlisted for 5% bonus or  EG. Parity wallet can do?

Which wallet can i used to get 5% bonus  cause at the moment i have it on Bittrex
Think myetherwallet would work
Activity: 21

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

Activity: 63
i'll wait til it goes down to .0004, its friday, its sunny out, and i dont have to work this weekend. if it goes to .0004 or below i'll call in monday
Jump to: