Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 226. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So we wont see that 9$ high for a while because that whale sell order ?

Why would anyone sell coins now given that there's a 5% bonus coming to holders soon?  Unless you think this coin will have long term depreciation. To each their own I guess
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So we wont see that 9$ high for a while because that whale sell order ?
I bought at 1.21/4900 and I'm cool with it. It's going to be a 10$ coin at some point and I'm happy to hold until then. There's a clear difference in a token like $pay and other altcoins and that's the market penetration potential combined with clear monetization plan. Truth is many coins have value the same way paintings have value, they're speculation on top of what you're willing to pay for them. But a token like $pay--it has a clear path to actual monetization for holders. I like knowing that my coin had that potential and the whole team working on it is incentivized to monetize the sh*t out of it. That's how they'll make most of their money. So I'm cool buying at 1.21. Why? The difference between 7.5x return and 10x return it doesn't matter that much to me when I have this kind of confidence and piece of mind.

Hope your right. Interesting things could happen at the end of July during the App launch

If you believe TenX is viable then it can survive a problem even with an app launch. Blockchain tech is going to be around for a long time and people are going to want to use it as a monetary instrument. TenX can be even one of a few players in that game and it can be successful.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
focking whales..big orders should be no executable on exchange..they fuck all games..so now price will down and more btc also it is bad day for invest.

On the contrary, this whale provides liquidity. This way more people can buy in, at a lower price.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
focking whales..big orders should be no executable on exchange..they fuck all games..so now price will down and more btc also it is bad day for invest.
I bought at 1.21/4900 and I'm cool with it. It's going to be a 10$ coin at some point and I'm happy to hold until then. There's a clear difference in a token like $pay and other altcoins and that's the market penetration potential combined with clear monetization plan. Truth is many coins have value the same way paintings have value, they're speculation on top of what you're willing to pay for them. But a token like $pay--it has a clear path to actual monetization for holders. I like knowing that my coin had that potential and the whole team working on it is incentivized to monetize the sh*t out of it. That's how they'll make most of their money. So I'm cool buying at 1.21. Why? The difference between 7.5x return and 10x return it doesn't matter that much to me when I have this kind of confidence and piece of mind.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

I think you are spot on, nobody is buying into it so either the price is going to drop or he will move the order down.
plus it's friday night.

I'm gunna set a buy at 38k, sleep and hope for the best.

Goodnight, good luck with your future investments!
nice, same to you!
goodnight!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

I think you are spot on, nobody is buying into it so either the price is going to drop or he will move the order down.
plus it's friday night.

I'm gunna set a buy at 38k, sleep and hope for the best.

Goodnight, good luck with your future investments!

plus it's friday night.
legendary
I wish people would just let that 44900 whale through so he'll be gone.. Why are people in such a hurry?

They are scared people will stop buying and the price will start to head down, I am tempted to buy more but I don't think I will until that wall drops under 200 BTC.. Which could be all night..

stay strong dude, don't give them the money.
wait for .0004
that first huge whale dump was gone in 1 minute at that price...lots of buyers there.
look the price is already going down.
they gonna panic.

Activity: 58
Every time it is the same with the ICOs, price drop immediately. Not a good sign for a serious project.
I wish people would just let that 44900 whale through so he'll be gone.. Why are people in such a hurry?

They are scared people will stop buying and the price will start to head down, I am tempted to buy more but I don't think I will until that wall drops under 200 BTC.. Which could be all night..

stay strong dude, don't give them the money.
wait for .0004
that first huge whale dump was gone in 1 minute at that price...lots of buyers there.
look the price is already going down.
they gonna panic.
legendary

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Why in the world would someone sell $2 million dollars worth of PAY tokens at $1.13 when they could sell it at least for $3??? WTF?? Something is Fishy!!

If they bought in at ICO then they have just made a good few hundred thousand dollars, I think that's enough profit lol.

Strange though, I would hold out for more and not drop it all at once in one sell if it was me but then again I'm not a millionaire..

But clearly it is going up because people are biting that wall. They could have sell much higher. 2 million dollars is no joke. Why make 2 million when you can make 4 million?

Because for 4 million they have to wait 2 months maybe. With 2 million into another ICO today or tomorrow and keep booming...

What 2 months dude?? The 24 hour high was 9 dollars. If that wall comes down it can go to at least to $3. They could sell there. Does not make any sense.
why don't you just drop the price to .0004 and i will buy them off you right now friend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Why in the world would someone sell $2 million dollars worth of PAY tokens at $1.13 when they could sell it at least for $3??? WTF?? Something is Fishy!!

If they bought in at ICO then they have just made a good few hundred thousand dollars, I think that's enough profit lol.

Strange though, I would hold out for more and not drop it all at once in one sell if it was me but then again I'm not a millionaire..

But clearly it is going up because people are biting that wall. They could have sell much higher. 2 million dollars is no joke. Why make 2 million when you can make 4 million?

Because for 4 million they have to wait 2 months maybe. With 2 million into another ICO today or tomorrow and keep booming...
so .000449 is the top for a while then.
they aint budging and i aint buying at that price.
it's going to take forever to get through that wall.

legendary

Jump to: